Gustav

How Old Are People On Actualized.org?

200 posts in this topic

I am really impressed with all the young people following Leo. It is wonderful!

28 going on 19. I've hit my first midlife crisis

Edited by Lifes2short

i discovered Leo's videos at a very low point in my life a few years back while i was in grad school. it is quite interesting/cool to see people from 15-60+ all throughout this forum here. i wonder how much further along i would be in life if i came across this type of material when i was 15 or 16 when i really really really needed it (angry, depressed, no siblings, loving parents but dysfunctional and negative environment, not much good or positive guidance from parents) 

since i have discovered these videos and from other similar channels over the years, i feel like they have helped me incredibly. understand the world and myself better as well as cope with past issues.

and for those younger than me feeling old...trust me, i was definitely there, it really doesn't feel that long ago at all. 

but at 27, i feel like at this point for me personally, life is just getting started and things are getting real. the sky is the limit and i used to be frightened, depressed, and negative, and hopeless about the future but I am now (mostly) excited, hopeful, and aggressively going in the direction I need to go to create an amazing life. a life worth living.

You know... ya'll could fill in the Birthday field in your profiles and then it would be really easy to tell how old everyone was.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You know... ya'll could fill in the Birthday field in your profiles and then it would be really easy to tell how old everyone was.

Lol :D I don't know why I started cracking up when I read this

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wouldn't it be possible to see that visible below the avatar where it say how many posts we've left and reputations we've been given?

I'm 22 btw

On 2/18/2016 at 0:26 PM, kalter000 said:

22, currently in mid- life crisis.

Apparently they say you can have a quarter life crisis now.  Glad that's allowed -_-

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you know...  I don't mind showing my age but don't want to show my b-day . . because I want to be anonymous here . . because I'm being brutally honest here so I feel very insecure here . .  o.O

Shree Ganeshayana Maha . . 

(I'm not Hindu tho.)

Omm...  Inner PeaS  Omm...    ( ᵕ . ᵕ )   ?