Gustav

How Old Are People On Actualized.org?

200 posts in this topic

my identity age is much much older than you young folks, consciousness, the only real part of me, i dont think that age has a place there, however i feel that i existed before the universe appeared.  My point here is, Leo has a lot to offer you young guys and gals, you wont grasp it in the beginning but stay with it, turn toward your own consciousness, in the silence of that space you will find yourself and the real answers will come to you.

It's good to see so many youngsters on here. By that I mean 18-25 or even just under 30. You guys are lucky to be getting in to personal development so early on. I wish I had found it 20 years ago - what a difference it would have made. But, it's never too late, or too early. I'm impressed that younger people are taking it so seriously. Maybe there is hope for society yet :)

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Age. Geeeezus. I wanted to say F*?%. Is that allowed?

I'm 7 yo and I like school and I asked my teacher yesterday if I can learn enlightenment...she said 'NO' and now I'm sad :(

27. I started doing self-actualization 2 years ago and my life's become pretty amazing since then. Sometimes I ask myself what my life would look like if I'd started 10 years ago which is stupid because I wasn't ready for that back then. So... taking off now ^_^

@Zephyr dude...you can't call a woman ancient. And 45 is not that old... And stay off my lawn whippersnapper.

On 2/22/2016 at 8:53 AM, FindingPeace said:

37. The perception of the passage of time really starts to pick up pace in your 30s so...

^^ This ^^

I wonder about it why? It is so scary and I do not want to be thirty in couple of weeks :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

30 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I wonder about it why? It is so scary and I do not want to be thirty in couple of weeks :) 

It is because of what I wrote earlier.

"An interesting fact is how brains stop growing at around 25-30."

Edited by Lha Bho

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

20. But what's more important is how much faster your intellect and mind mature than your body.