Loreena

How Do We Identify Low Conscious Behaviors ?

22 posts in this topic

Not the ways to correct it but the ways to identify it. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Suffering, suffering, suffering

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have read on this forum that someone who is 'enlightened' can rape children and it's not 'evil' because that is a construct of the mind. I have also read that even though someone can genuinely love and care for others, if they are unawakened it's just monkey mind conditioning.

My view on it is in attributing an identity of and label on something we actually create it as such for ourselves even if there is not really a distinction inherent of it according to what we call and identify it as.

Didn't Leo talk in great lengths about low quality & high quality consciousnesses in one of his earlier videos..? Hell, most of his content is him giving us examples of low consciousness behaviors. 

These types of questions don't need their own threads. As vague as his answer was, I'm surprised Leo even bothered to reply 

edit: I never intended to sound rude. I was just being blunt ?

Edited by Alii

@Alii Why so rude?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Loreena just to explain a little better what @Leo Gura said...

when we're thinking/speaking/acting from a low consciousness perspective, we will experience suffering that comes from

• regret
  • loneliness
  • anger
  • impatience
  • vanity
  • attachment
  • jealously
  • materialism
  • luxury

so our big task here is to purify ourselves from those by letting our egos dry out until they become humble servants of Truth.

unborn Truth

checking actualized 5 times in 30 minutes for internet validation

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Loreena just to explain a little better what @Leo Gura said...

when we're thinking/speaking/acting from a low consciousness perspective, we will experience suffering that comes from

• regret
  • loneliness
  • anger
  • impatience
  • vanity
  • attachment
  • jealously
  • materialism
  • luxury

so our big task here is to purify ourselves from those by letting our egos dry out until they become humble servants of Truth.

What about physical pain? Can you avoid suffering from that? It seems that's what happens when enlightened. I try to check this by taking a cold shower. I really suffer doing that, but maybe there is a way to train my mind to avoid any suffering here? Would that work for sports too, making it easier to push yourself?

Edited by Edvard

4 minutes ago, Edvard said:

What about physical pain? Can you avoid suffering from that? It seems that's what happens when enlightened. I try to check this by taking a cold shower. I really suffer doing that, but maybe there is a way to train my mind to avoid any suffering here? Would that work for sports too, making it easier to push yourself?

no. it has nothing to do with enlightenment. if you want to acquire super powers, that's something else.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Actually, @Leo Gura said in one of his videos in "medtation on steroids" that enlightened people do have that ability, pointing out an example of them being able to let a dentist do something that is generally very painful without anesthetics, and feeling no suffering. Also, in my meditation sessions where I feel a loss of self I also get a pain reduce. Not sure if that goes for anything, but maybe it does if having come far enough. 

He also said:

Purification = pain*minfulness, while suffering = pain*resistance

If dropping resistance to zero, in an incredible way, you will supposedly drop your pain level to zero, is what he claims.

Still true, Leo?

And does this apply when pushing in sports, i.e? Makes sense, but this will probably take som practice and understanding...

Edited by Edvard

8 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I have read on this forum that someone who is 'enlightened' can rape children and it's not 'evil' because that is a construct of the mind. I have also read that even though someone can genuinely love and care for others, if they are unawakened it's just monkey mind conditioning.

My view on it is in attributing an identity of and label on something we actually create it as such for ourselves even if there is not really a distinction inherent of it according to what we call and identify it as.

to rape a child is certainly evil...but there is positive enlightenment and negative enlightenment. 
only an abyssmal percentage of people will chose the negative path as we are gathered in a mostly positive civilization. 
it's referred to as the path to self-love and the the path of service to others.
so one can be enlightened in doing such stuff but certainly evil, evil can be used in a way to refer to expressions of negative energy. 

low conscious behavior is identified with trying to be more conscious, the more you're trying to be highly conscious the more you notice when you aren't. 
to be highly conscious means to do things that feel right to the heart. 
which is usually something that involves being more sincere, being more daring,being more trustful, getting uncomfortable a bit, or even doing something joyful. high conscious behaviour always leads to something new, some exploring

low conscious behavior is usually repeat, falling back into old patterns, or pleasures that are not new, pleasures that are there simply to get drunk on and forget worries for a moment

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Edvard it doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong. if you're leaning towards it, go for it with all your heart. it's your responsibility.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I was of the assumption someone was wondering what low conscious behaviour is. It seemed to be suffering, so I brought up one form of suffering, thinking it's interesting that this could be true. Didn't mean to talk about responsibility.

@Arkandeus  While I can appreciate the passion you have for your spiritual expression but that response was putting more spin on top of the already spun.

Edited by SOUL

On 03/07/2017 at 0:39 AM, Loreena said:

Not the ways to correct it but the ways to identify it. 

Dealing with the same problems every single day, over and over again, the same person, the same argument, the same criticism and judgement, and above all not recognising it as a problem. Also victim mentality, laziness and blaming. 

An example of society would very well resonate. The same problems (war, terrorism, poverty, income gap, heated debates over beliefs and religion) All of this has always existed and will continue to exist cause everyone's busy pointing their fingers at others cause, Hey! I'm too lazy to do the real work.

And it's only going to get worse with all the 'progress' :)

22 hours ago, SOUL said:

@Arkandeus  While I can appreciate the passion you have for your spiritual expression but that response was putting more spin on top of the already spun.

is this an saying? hehe it is a silly saying, you spin things already spun 'cause if you stop friction will slow the spin down! see? just 'cause you reach enlgithenment, doesn't mean you need to stop trying to reach enlightenment. isn't that novel :o I am weirded out by the deepness of the thing. actually I am not. I tried to come up with a one-liner to close my comment but all I had was a derp. 

@Loreena What are you supposed to be doing now that will help you to develop and progress? Only you could tell yourself that. No one else can. Others can only set example for you by their actions. 

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

Remain cynical 

How can you ever progress in life when you're letting a comment like mine trigger you?

I'd rather remain cynical than incompetent, but that's just my two cents. Good luck with your journey!