Never_give_up

As a short man, did you ever had a hot girlfriend?

27 posts in this topic

I am 167 cm (5'6), that's what I consider short. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a guy who had quite a hot girlfriend and I think he was even smaller then you, so don't let it stop you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is kinda true that tall guys even if they are goofy tend to get more attractive women.  But I have seen short guys get very attractive women too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew a dating coach that was short(5'4) and also Indian in the most competitive cities to date in Canada(Toronto) and he did great. He worked on his social skills a lot and built a big brand though. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but also there are girls much shorter then you, so it shouldn't matter as long as she is not taller then you I think. Even I don't approach girls that are taller then me and I am 1.80, you would be suprised how in the Netherlands you have many girls taller then 1.80 as the Netherlands has the most tallest woman, definitely don't come here. One time I went on a date with a girl who was like 10 or 15 cm higher then me, weirdest date ever, never again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olafbut short girls want tall men too

 

Maybe the problem isn't my height but that I can't lose my weight. During covid quarantine I became fat and since then I can't lose weight. Before that I attracted some short girls. I had completely forgot about that. Yeah, it may can happen! All I need is to lose weight. I was 60 kg athlete attracting girls , now I am embarassed to say but I am 84 kg, that's 24 kg fat. I will lose weight, maybe it will take 5 years but I WILL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Never_give_up When is the last time you worked out? It's hard to have the discipline to do it consistently, I dislike working out myself, but it's an important habit to get into if you want a peak dating life. 

We should have an accountability mega-thread for workouts, it would help a lot of us I believe. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Never_give_up go to the gym, turn all that fat into muscle. But also love yourself despite how you look, if you don't feel attractive they don't feel you are attractive. If you deep down think you are the shit, they think you are the shit, it has allot to do with frame and confidence and believing in yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was this one time a girl invited me on a date while simultaneously being 7+ cm taller than me, I was disturbed by the height difference between us so I didn’t go, 4-5 years later I’m sitting with my friend at a bar and he asks for her number  specifically amongst many other girls there, she also has a boyfriend now who is also shorter than her, so she is seen as attractive by many men, wouldn’t call her hot because that to me means big natural ass and tits, closer to a lanky model like figure, although my aunt did call her beautiful.

She was maybe 180-183, I’m 173 something like that. She liked me for quite some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dj Fuji is 5’4 and got married 

Neil Strauss is 5’6 and publicly dated a famous musician and his ex wife was a model 

Edited by Raze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or move to a country where the height of woman is much lower, for example: The average height for adult women in Japan is approximately 158 cm. Then you got allot more dating options. And the average height for adult men in Japan is approximately 170.8 cm so that means you will have no competitions from tall guys there. And even tho I am 1.80 I still struggle with woman so it is not some magic pill that you will get all the woman when you are taller, maybe if you are like 2 meters high you will have a real advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Never_give_up said:

I am 167 cm (5'6), that's what I consider short. 

5'6 is completely fine.

Literally just stop thinking about it.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best pickup wing I ever had was 5"7.

He had a beautiful and kind gf too.


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a woman's perspective - I do not care about height.

I *do* care about integrity. If you lie about your height on a dating app, or to my face, I am going to assess you very, very critically. As opposed to being more charitable and open (which is my normal operandi when meeting new people).


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fasting is one of the fastest way to lose weight, better then any diet or going to the gym. I have lost so much weight fasting, because I have done atleast like 7 fasts in my life and every time I do it I lose concerning amount of weight. I never had to lose weight that was never a problem for me, actually it was bothering me that I was losing so much weight, because it made me have to stop the fast early, but with water fasting you lose so much weight in one week, it is crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No point in worrying about what can't be changed.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reminded of Prince. Wear heels. Wear a hat. I guarantee both will attract attention. If you really want to pull, go around with a small happy dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not short so I wouldn’t know from my own experience. But I have seen short kings with hot gfs but you need to make it up with something else like you need to be popular, not self conscious, rich, funny or whatever. 


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I'm reminded of Prince. Wear heels. Wear a hat. I guarantee both will attract attention. If you really want to pull, go around with a small happy dog.

Ha ha ha! Peacocking and luring them with adorable animals? A certain trap!


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

A certain trap!

Ha! Us short men must use our wits. Stick together my brothers, fight the good fight! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now