Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

88 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

The humorous part is @Jirh and @Joshe typically clash and fight with me more than most on this forum (not in a bad way, in an intellectually stimulating and respectful one).

I mean I'm no @AION

But I try 🤣

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

People go the social media route, and are successful, and then later on they need to change because that tactic didn't work forever.  

Yeah it's pretty annoying I look back on my old stuff with a fondness for the 100% authentic era of YouTube success 


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this quote from Natasha.  

"It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It felt earnt back then, it wasn't so much about manipulating views. If you did well it was completely off your own back. Nowadays, you seriously need some manipulation wiggle room in ghe beginning to hope of getting yourself out there. After you get the success and become stable, that's when you can (hopefully) afford to be balance things out to become the authentic creator you aspire to be. Tricky though, the algorithm is changing all the time. YouTubing sometimes feels so much more like a game than it ever has done. 


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now