Growly

Can creatine cause insomnia?

9 posts in this topic

I took 15g for loading phase and it started to affect my sleep. And apparently it can bloat you facially

Is there trade offs in taking creatine? Because I want to hop on it again soon to saturate muscles

 

@Leo Gura

@Schizophonia

@Nahm

@nuwu

@Zero my Hero

@Princess Arabia

I asked ai and it said creatine can cause interfere with adenosine so idk if true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. 

If I use over 10g a day, I cannot get to sleep. Also, I require so much additional water at that intake level, I end up needing to piss all night - further compounding sleep issues. 

Try reducing your intake to figure out what amount gives you benefits with minimal drawbacks. 5g for me. 

No facial bloating. No water retention. Creatine causes additional weight, but it is all intramuscular. So your muscles end up looking fuller. 

Everyone reacts differently though. Some people are poor responders 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Growly said:

 

 

@Nahm

 

 

 

 

sorry...i'm very tempted to remind you that both creatine and insomnia are just thoughts.

i'll shut up now:) 

 

Nahm is no longer an active member of this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Judy2 said:

sorry...i'm very tempted to remind you that both creatine and insomnia are just thoughts.

You're trying to steal my role as the new Nahm.

Watch out things are going to get ugly.

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You're trying to steal my role as the new Nahm.

Watch out things are going to get ugly.

i thought you were busy enough playing Freud? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Growly said:

@Judy2 what happened to nahm 

@Schizophonia

He left (several years ago) and is doing his own thing now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad Princess Arabia left suddenly.

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now