Monster Energy

I Have 3 Months Left to Live.

5 posts in this topic

How am I supposed to accept it? I have skin cancer.

But I know I’m going to overcome it. I don’t give a shit what my doctor has to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that. Definitely get a second opinion, and even a third or fourth if you need to. Don’t give up. If you need to travel and have the means to, seek treatment from specialists who have experience with it. Don’t give up.


🃜 🃚 🃖 ಄ 🃁 🂭 🂺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Psychedelics. There is a very good reason why the medicine I take is for cancer patients.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every moment is a gift that none of us deserve. You could just as easily die tomorrow in a car accident, any of us can at any time. Quit believing this bullshit that how long you live matters at all, think about how insignificant and magnificent any single moment is, how we're a speck on a dot called earth in this massive universe

nasa6.png

Do you see you in this selfie of all of us, wasting your life worrying about something that never existed. I don't mean to dismiss your anguish and suffering, I'm sorry you're going through this.

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love you man, enjoy your life, I am sorry you have to go through this. When I was in Ukraine I felt like I could die everyday, but it got me to be really present and enjoy the moment, because I didn't take anything for granted. Much love and prayers to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now