r0ckyreed

What car do you recommend?

56 posts in this topic

On 04/10/2026 at 7:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

Matrix.

New.

A Lambo would bring more girls to your yard😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Heaven said:

A Lambo would bring more girls to your yard😎

I would not trade my Toyota for a brand new Lambo for free. A Lambo is stupidity on 4 wheels.

Only a pervert wants a Lambo.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lambos are waste of money. So are Corvettes. It’s just a status symbol. The kind of woman that I want wouldn’t care what kind of car I drive.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted a car like a ten year old Honda or Toyota carries zero social proof. I don't strive or really put any energy into this, it's not my dream. But I bet it does feel nice to get approval from a bunch of horny girls on the street as you drive by in a million dollar car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Lambos are waste of money. So are Corvettes. It’s just a status symbol. The kind of woman that I want wouldn’t care what kind of car I drive.

I actually thought the same when I was younger but attraction is all about power and social status. All girls are attracted to the same things. Although, It is still doesn’t mean you should buy a Lambo but don’t kid yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I would agree in the sense that the vehicles are deliberately overpriced to play into status games which at the end of the day, does matter in attraction. 

Do you not appreciate the design/aesthetics of these sorts of cars tho? & would u consider car enthusiasts like Doug demuro who purchased a vintage Lamborghini countash as perverts or it could be a legitimate passion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, coca said:

Do you not appreciate the design/aesthetics of these sorts of cars tho?

Nah. Most of those cars a tacky and ugly.

It's not their price, they are completely unusable as cars. You can only drive them for showing off. It's not a real car.

Why would I want a fake, impractical, loud, uncomfortable, gas-wasting car?

A Volvo SUV looks more beautiful than a Ferrari.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A Volvo SUV looks more beautiful than a Ferrari.

Oh my gosh! Blasphemer! YOU TAKE THAT BACK, RIGHT NOW!

What about a 458... or LaFerrari?!?

THE REAR END ALONE :x


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Heaven

16 hours ago, Heaven said:

A Lambo would bring more girls to your yard😎

Yes Vitaly definitively proved that several years ago with the gold digger video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_6200.jpeg

IMG_6202.jpeg

IMG_6203.jpeg
 

Make them beautiful again :D

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently bought a second hand Nissan Xtrail 2009 for 2.8k usd. My previous car's engine died. 😭 I am so happy with it and it's super reliable. I love the boxy style from that era. Not so many boxy cars these days. 150,000km, Good range on a tank (650km), AWD, Tow Bar, Camper mode sleeping ready, mean stereo system came with it, hard plastics all throughout with leather seats interior...what more could you want??? Of course I did get the driver and passenger windows tinted with that ceramic tinting to stop skin cancer and aging from UV exposure but that was the only "upgrade" I did!

Refrence image below (note* this is just from the google images but it's basically the same).

CD122376_471031.jpeg

 

I'd say in like 5-10 years if these Chinese EREV's become cheaper (even though they're already undercutting legacy auto makers prices by like 30-40% 🤯) I'd look into getting one. I love the idea of these cars from China coming out with ranges of up to 1600km plus on a single charge + petrol engine backup (around 1100-1200km real world range). Maybe in 5-10 years we'll be hitting 1600-1800km real world range! As I have stated previously on this forum I like long battery life/range on my devices/tech 😀. 

Edited by LoneWonderer

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2026 at 10:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

Toyota makes the best car, but their recent models look ugly, aesthetics wise.

Honda CRV is nice.

We had Honda CRV 1998 when we lived in Africa and that thing was a beast. Only ever got stuck once when we tried to go up a sandune track in an Elephant reserve. Also the thing ran without a hitch despite my mom never doing any maintenance on it because she didn't know you had to top up oils regularly and stuff! 😂 We did well over 100,000kms on it in our six years in Africa as we went on huge long road trips all over the continent basically ever second weekend.

Edited by LoneWonderer

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subaru Outback

I got one new in 2015. Still have it and appreciate it.

25mpg with a turbo 4 cylinder and all wheel drive. Subaru's have a tighter turning radius than most other similar vehicles. When it's time for a u turn, It will impress you. The OUTBACK is heavier built than the Crosstrek and Forester and will hold together longer IMO.


"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now