Lyubov

Alcohol's positive effects on consciousness 

30 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@LyubovHmm, I would say there are far better ways to increase sex energy than drink. I have and enjoy amazing ecstatic sex and I don’t drink, generally.

What have you found that increases sex energy and passion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting post. I Agree with what you say about wine, but definitely in moderation and how you use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm out of alcohol.

Society has pushed too-much of it into my life already.

Stopping drinking only made my life better. Not drinking and communicating that clearly builds lots of authenticity, assertiveness, and social resilience.

I agree that intentional use may have its place, but the way in which alcohol is currently consumed facilitates unintentional and too-frequent use. Similar to social media. You download Instagram with the idea to use it intentionally, next thing you know you've wasted hours of your life.

Sometimes it's just easier to cut something off completely.

Edited by PsychedelicEagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2026 at 6:15 PM, Olaf said:

@Yimpa very good, I don't understand how alcohol got so normalised. I almost never drink and feel much better that way. Also I think it made me stay out of allot of trouble, because when you drink you get on a lower vibe and dark stuff gets attracted to you, like getting into a fight with someone or some other bullshit. 

People used to drink alcohol exclusively, as it was sanitary.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@yetineti yeah it must have been way worse in midievil times. Now a trend is going on where gen z no longer drinks, which is actually quite good news, maybe we truely are awakening as a society. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been straight edge most of my life and zero alcohol but you have to let loose every now and then for balance imo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never gotten a chance to develop a real relationship with alcohol one way or another because I'm alcohol intolerant. I turn red like a beet if I drink too much too quickly (which is very little) and get full body hives, and depending on what kind of alcohol it is, I'm likely to suddenly and violently throw up before I get to experience almost all of the "fun stuff". (Beer is a lot easier to tolerate than either wine or liquors.) 

My Chinese mom is the same; apparently 30-50% of East Asians have the same condition. I'm only half though, so I must have gotten it from her...

On the plus side, it feels pretty much impossible to become alcoholic one way or another because the condition is like negative Pavlovian conditioning. 

 

Anyway, I guess I just have to use my imagination? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drink alcohol sparely but I don't romanticise it. Alcohol is not good in general, but sometimes it can be the lesser bad of two things in your mind.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If alcohol was invented today it would probably be illegal. It's one of the few drug where addiction is physically dangerous to oneself. It's literally poison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now