Olaf

I want to hear a womans opinion

247 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Come on man. You're applying different standards to bro compared to the girls here

Not true. You can disagree with women all you want. I do it with Natasha and Emerald all the time.

Having an anti-woman sentiment while displaying a complaining and victimizing mindset is what screams low value coping behaviour to me. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ulax said:

That was a very tiktok comment 😂

When she said that, this scene immediately came to mind.

 

 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

That was a very tiktok comment 😂

I mean, applies to me as well ☺️

2 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

How the hell am I supposed to believe that? What kind of fool do you take me for?

 

That's on you. You either choose to accept or not. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I mean, applies to me as well ☺️

That's on you. You either choose to accept or not. 

I don’t accept it 

You need to do better 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

If you guys want to attract attractive women, don’t listen to Emerald and Natasha. Only listen to them if you want to attract a girl who was basically invisible in school and got no attention from anyone. That’s up to you, though. They have a lot of great information, but their advice isn’t suited for attracting beautiful women in the most effective way possible. I’ll gladly take their advice when my prime is over.

What on Earth? 

This is not the place for people who peaked in high school.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

When she said that, this scene immediately came to mind.

 

 

Hahahaha


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2026 at 2:43 AM, Monster Energy said:

If you guys want to attract attractive women, don’t listen to Emerald and Natasha. Only listen to them if you want to attract a girl who was basically invisible in school and got no attention from anyone. That’s up to you, though. They have a lot of great information, but their advice isn’t suited for attracting beautiful women in the most effective way possible. I’ll gladly take their advice when my prime is over.

 

 

 

 

 

How do you know how attractive they are and isn't being attractive relative to the person.  Your perspective of an attractive woman may be completely different than someone else here.  It's not always the long legged girl bending over the Ferrari. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

How do you know how attractive they are and isn't being attractive relative to the person.  Your perspective of an attractive woman may be completely different than someone else here.  It's not always the long legged girl bending over the Ferrari. 

Let's not go fully down the relative route on this one. People have personal preferences, but beauty norms exist for a reason. If you want to attract particularly beautiful women you need to make yourself more of a catch than the average man.

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Let's not go fully down the relative route on this one. People have personal preferences, but beauty norms exist for a reason. If you want to attract particularly beautiful women you need to make yourself more of a catch than the average man.

Yeah but him making that blanket statement is basically calling them unattractive indirectly.  When that might be his perspective based on their answers.  I wonder how shallow he would get if it turned out they looked like Jennifer Lopez.  (Just using her name as an example)


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I don't think that's the implication. More like sometimes they give out advice that sounds good but probably won't help guys be able to pull baddies. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were asked our opinion. 

Did you think I was giving dating advice? 

This was not the intention. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2026 at 3:43 AM, Monster Energy said:

If you guys want to attract attractive women, don’t listen to Emerald and Natasha. Only listen to them if you want to attract a girl who was basically invisible in school and got no attention from anyone. That’s up to you, though. They have a lot of great information, but their advice isn’t suited for attracting beautiful women in the most effective way possible. I’ll gladly take their advice when my prime is over.

You do realize that Natasha and I are female, right?


Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You do realize that Natasha and I are female, right?

I would love to hear more from you two.  I think it is good for discussion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I would love to hear more from you two.  I think it is good for discussion.  

Thank you. I appreciate that. :) 


Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-09-07 at 1:14 AM, Emerald said:

You do realize that Natasha and I are female, right?

I’m aware of that.

You do realize that gender doesn’t matter in this context, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is how wars start, huh? ;)

 I ain’t biting.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Yes I agree with some of the responses here that say that they don't want to feel "cold-approached" and that they build attraction through time( if the guy is at least close to how attractive I'm).

However, I have a story that can tie all that together and can give you practical tips. So, the other day I was jogging with my friends in a big park. I noticed a good- looking guy jogging as well( he looked focused, down to earth, kind guy ).  

I wanted to somehow give to myself the chance to interact with him in a natural way. Suddently, I show him leaving from the park so I thought to myself now or never. So as he was leaving I go after him telling him " sorry I'm a bit lost do you know where the water filling station is? ". So he responded : " It is the opposite way, aren't you from this area?" . So I continued the conversation in an natural and human way by noticing  stuff about him ,finding common interests and ground( I said we had a nice jogging session ) and creating an opportunity for him to show interest in a low-pressure way( e.g. I said so I went to the park near your house you haven't been to the park near my house😏). Eventhough he looked interested and open ,he didn't ask to exchange numbers,social media or something like "lets have a jogging session here next sunday " but I was satisfied with the interaction and I said "well goodbye now".

So, this is how I would like to get approached as well. To summarize,the whole interaction had the following mentality

1) I purposefully choose him because I sensed that are vibes matched.

2) I created a common ground ( relevant to us topic with light attitude).

3) I felt good with myself (I cherished just the short interaction we had with no attachment to the outcome and I wished him well internally).

4) I gave him time to observe me and learn some things about me by the way I talked and expressed myself. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mask Seller so woman approaching men, it does happen xD I do get girls looking at me from time to time, when they look twice I approach. One time I had a girl look at me with so much interest, I never had that before, I was in a bit of a bad boy mood lol. I think your indirect approach about the water was good, and then later making it more flirty with your line hehe. Good that you approached, hopefully next time he will give you his number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now