Afonso

Why Aren't Teachings More Clear?

33 posts in this topic

Mmm, no the teachings don't bother me because I understand what they are trying to say, what bothers me is the emptiness or the nothingness, or letting-go-ness or whatever.
What can you expect afterwards?  Nothing.
I need to know.  I need to be in control, so that things won't go wrong.

But it feels better not to be.
I'm angry, too.  
Let's go break some stuff.

10 minutes ago, Annetta said:

what bothers me is the emptiness or the nothingness, or letting-go-ness or whatever.

To become a nothingness is the door to truth. The moment you are nothing, you become a door - a door to the divine, a door to yourself, a door that leads to your home, a door that connects you back to your intrinsic nature. And man's intrinsic nature is blissful.

13 hours ago, Shin said:

Because if teachings were clear as fuck, they would tell you that you have to die.

Have you ever heard from a teacher that you have to die ?

Jesus

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, abrakamowse said:

Jesus

From a teacher that doesn't use parabols in every sentence he speaks. :P

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Prabhaker I'm not against poetry, I love poetry and used to write it myself. What I was talking about is a teacher who don't beat around the bush , but give you the bullet of truth to bite when the bullet of truth is due, and thus helping you gradually graduate from 'milk' to 'meat', so to speak. Hey, I just used metaphors 9_9 :D  

35 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Prabhaker I'm not against poetry, I love poetry and used to write it myself. What I was talking about is a teacher who don't beat around the bush , but give you the bullet of truth to bite when the bullet of truth is due, and thus helping you gradually graduate from 'milk' to 'meat', so to speak. Hey, I just used metaphors 9_9 :D  

You are a poet @Natasha

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The reason why that bothers you  is because you see through the duality nonsense of nothingness-somethingness and emptiness-fullness recognizing it for the flawed mind concept it really is. Not letting the constant repetition of this dogmatic rhetoric from spiritualists distract us from just being present without labeling and conceptualizing can be challenging for sure.  @Annetta

Edited by SOUL

If the image is distorted, wipe the lens.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2017-06-06 at 8:11 AM, Shin said:

Have you ever heard from a teacher that you have to die ?

Eckhart talks about that all the time..

On 2017-06-04 at 3:40 PM, Afonso said:

Doesn't it bother you?

All these dorky Indians on Youtube talking and talking and talking, yet they don't give you actual practices to realize Truth!

Advice like "live with your heart", "know the Infinite". Yeah, they all sound great but what good use do they have?

And then people smile and love these people for no apparent good reason.

What the fuck?

I'm angry.

What they talk about is something that points to what words can not describe so it´s not an easy task.

@Prabhaker And I'm your "Babe"

toy_rabbit_girl_young_brunette_579_300x1

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 06/06/2017 at 11:29 AM, Annetta said:

Mmm, no the teachings don't bother me because I understand what they are trying to say, what bothers me is the emptiness or the nothingness, or letting-go-ness or whatever.
What can you expect afterwards?  Nothing.
I need to know.  I need to be in control, so that things won't go wrong.

But it feels better not to be.
I'm angry, too.  
Let's go break some stuff.

nothingness or letting-go-ness, these are just labels, don't let them confuse you, what you can expect in spirituality is always more vitality, more energy and more happiness. 
that's what this comes down to. 

spirituality is not something outside of ourselves, it is a part of us; it is natural to us. labels can make things confusing
but the feeling of ''nothingness'' is native to you, when you're trying to imagine how something feels always imagine it feeling good and joyful. 

if you feel like letting go will let you lose control realize that's an ego trick. 
spirituality will always empower you, so imagine that letting go will make you feel even more in control, if you like to feel in control , letting go will give you that feeling of control in a way you never felt before. 
it is fear to trust that makes you feel like you will be weaker, fear of the uncomfortable, there's always a tuning period when you try to let go and trust where you're sorta uncomfortable and seemingly at the mercy of things,but it's a normal transition, you always end up more powerful then before. 

never believe in a weak spirituality, spirituality is here to please you, to make you comfortable and more joyful. 

how powerful is it to let go and still rock at living life? realize that perhaps you're afraid of your own power. 

I've had times when I felt scared of how the world felt,I felt scared of others, till I realized I was afraid of my own power, my senses were so intensified that I almost didn't recognize them, and almost felt like I was living in an hostile world. 
when I realized this was my own power, that I was afraid of my own intensity, all the power came back to me and I felt at peace with my surroundings

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!