Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

9,783 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

@enchanted

This doesn't follow from what you said,  though. 

Saying “Natasha, you're not alone; men also experience terrible forms of disposability and suffering.” can be compassionate. But if we then produce several posts about: male homicide, male war deaths, women outperforming men. Women receiving too much social sympathy & "female genocide” being questionable...
then the rhetorical effect is no longer merely to comfort.

It is redirecting the conversation toward whether women actually have it worse than men.

It's not about that. No one claimed men don't suffer. It's an assumption to think others aren't aware of mens suffering.

Ya ok good point. And I'm sorry if I made you feel unvalidated. 

Please don't ever feel like a piece of meat! only the elites think of you that way. 

Edited by enchanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Ya ok good point. And I'm sorry if I made you feel unvalidated. 

Please don't ever feel like a piece of meat! Your fellow brothers love you , only the elites think of you that way. 

Thank you @enchanted. Sorry for being mean, I know you're very smart, they were purely ridiculous insults and I don't think you're any of those things.

 

 

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havd many friends always into Astrology Talks and Tarot reading. Even my mother is into Tarot and Radiestesia and using penduluns to ask the universe stuff. Is like watching kids talking for me and I dont even have desire to take them put of their daydreaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now