Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

9,642 posts in this topic

Society if Fakery and No Empathy no God are interesting to make a meta analysis. Reading both together and reflecting on the paradoxes between both. I am still in process of doing it. Using AI do built the argument, but recommend people here to contemplate and question personally. 

I mean, the writing is great, but still one can see some paradoxes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will not because my health is not good.

me too bud 🫶🏼


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now