sweater

Where's Leo?

22 posts in this topic

He hasn't signed in on the forum since April 16th. 

I like to read the posts he posts on a* post here and there. 

Edited by sweatergoat

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Leo sets his time up in chunks of deep work, so the forum gets put to the back burner every once in a while. 

If he hasn't signed on for a while, I bet its for a good reason. For example, he's been working on a creativity course lately.  

If he were to become severely injured or dead, one of his support team members would notify us as such. Leo doesn't run the entirety of the site only on his own. 

Finally, he just posted something in the insights blog today. He seems to enjoy using that more instead of the forum because it allows his ideas to get separated from the distraction of the ensuing comments.

Overall, I wouldn't worry too much. Definitely check out some of the featured posts from some of the more experienced members while you wait for another leo post... I've found that some of those posts can be as good as or even better than what Leo might say. 

Edited by Treeves4u

Hey this izzzz L_ _;)

And I'm on a break in Hawaii cuz you people drive me maaaad:P

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

He might be in one of the meditation retreats or be working on one of his projects

Or :)

After seeing some terrible posts, he might be  contemplating and re-evaluating what he did by establishing this forum!  "Oh Good God! what I just did?!"

I hope he is fine, just before his birthday...?

9 minutes ago, Sevi said:

After seeing some terrible posts, he might be  contemplating and re-evaluating what he did by establishing this forum!  "Oh Good God! what I just did?!"

Lol people do sometimes be posting some nonsense* sometimes. 

Edited by sweatergoat

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

40 minutes ago, sweatergoat said:

Lol people do sometimes be posting some nonsense* sometimes. 

Sometimes?? Oh, you are such an optimist:)

1 hour ago, sweatergoat said:

who might they be?

I mean, you can see any user's 'reputation' by just looking at their profile box in the side of any posts. I have noticed that some of the profiles with higher reputations do actually tend to give better pointers or links to interesting ideas. I usually just click on their profiles and check out the links they give as 'leads' for my own research. One must be always be wary of the keyboard warrior, but if you commit to doing your own research you'll be fine. 

Two featured articles i would recommend though are:

Edited by Treeves4u

1 hour ago, sweatergoat said:

who might they be?

7 minutes ago, Treeves4u said:

I mean, you can see any user's 'reputation' by just looking at their profile box in the side of any posts. I have noticed that some of the profiles with higher reputations do actually tend to give better pointers or links to interesting ideas. I usually just click on their profiles and check out the links they give as a 'leads' for my own research. One must be always be wary of the keyboard warrior, but if you commit to doing your own research you'll be fine. 

Two featured articles i would recommend though are:

He actually meant like me. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he needs a break from this place. We all do at times.

We are all at different stages in this. Often times, the people who are at lower stages need the most attention and are on here using it like a journal.

Some folks seem to be further along but like to teach and help, so they're far along but on here a lot.

Solitude is important and healthy at times. 

And, sometimes, you have so much you could say there is nothing to say at all. 

Personally, this is my social media. The more I'm on here, the more I know my consciousness is waning. It's orders of magnitude better than Facebook or something in terms of content. Not to dismiss this place. It's great. 

nothing is anything

he's of masturbating in the woods. good time of year to do that, spring! probably naked in a bed of wildflowers next to a handsome boulder under a cute "skylight" break in the canopy with the bright blue sky.

@egoeimai Seriously?  Hahaha, you're right!

That's what I do, I like to make a big batch of veggie slop every week.  Usually with rice and curry paste.

Edited by Annetta

What is all this. Has Leo started a new cooking channel ???when 

cookin with leo. polite and friendly, and a hint of mysticism. 

If you people love Leo so much, perhaps you should follow his advice.

@aryberry and a hint of black  !!

Relax. He'll be back in 12 years. He's off to the mountains to attain enlightenment. #whateverittakes

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018