Schizophonia

Mega thread - I challenge the Actualizers (Live debate, MMA match on Europe and NA)

44 posts in this topic

The prospect of an IRL meetup with you all is attractive, indeed, we need to make this happen.

@Schizophonia - would you like to arm wrestle me?

We could also compare grip strength, engage in any relative strength showdown (i.e., max chins, dips, etc.) or opt for a day game manifesto (I have an early bedtime, lol) frame battling it out for who can pull and close the hottest woman in field, same day.

I don't have a fighting background, but I'd be game to hop in the ring with you.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Zagreb

Ah, cowering amongst the crowd, how predictable. 

Posted (edited)

No MMA duel invite for me ? 😥

I'm generally meh on online debating, done one in the past and it was unbearable. Twisting of words, using Chat GPT for arguments...nah. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@MarkKol Okay 251st trap of life:dont challenge someone if you dont know if you can win.

No, there is no more interest, pleasure if you are sure of winning.

19 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not good for a debate because I speak just in some moments when I'm open, inspired, connected. I don't know precise things about anything, but about the other option, I did a lot of exposed things, the most that I dare, that were not small 😅, and lets see what more could be done....or maybe no more? Really I don't know. From I was a kid I felt fascination for risk and danger, and that lead me here, to spirituality. Real spirituality is total exposure. You are totally open to the reality, totally exposed. It's scary, fascinating, wonderful, wild. 

You have to earn your nickname haha

15 hours ago, Michael569 said:

No MMA duel invite for me ? 😥

I'm not against, it's just that in my head you was mr nutrition on the forum.

But if you're sportive... 

I'm generally meh on online debating, done one in the past and it was unbearable. Twisting of words, using Chat GPT for arguments...nah. 

With someone of the forum ?

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

14 hours ago, Jason Actualization said:

The prospect of an IRL meetup with you all is attractive, indeed, we need to make this happen.

@Schizophonia - would you like to arm wrestle me?

We could also compare grip strength, engage in any relative strength showdown (i.e., max chins, dips, etc.)

Of course, but I'm not very strong physically, especially since I tended to abandon a bit sport and diet because of various problems.
Here I still have a quite more athletic physique than average (1m82 for around 73kg), but I'm not really at amateur bodybuilding level.

or opt for a day game manifesto

Ah ah why not ;)

Almost a better idea than combat actually.

(I have an early bedtime, lol)

No problem.
Btw, I'm used to staying up at night so I don't care about the schedule.

frame battling it out for who can pull and close the hottest woman in field, same day.

I'm French so I will automatically win :)

:pepetheskunksmile:

I don't have a fighting background

, but I'd be game to hop in the ring with you.

Me neither, except for sparring here and there.

17 hours ago, Jason Actualization said:

or opt for a day game manifesto (I have an early bedtime, lol) frame battling it out for who can pull and close the hottest woman in field, same da

Shame on you. Didn't expect this from you. Using women as pawns for your competition battlings to see who can pull and even close on the same day. I bet you wouldn't be saying to that woman you have a bet on her. Saw it in a movie once with Jenniffer Lopez and the guy turned out to be a psychopath. The movie was ENOUGH. Enough already. You'll beat Schizo any day in this shameful feat, rooting for you but don't tell her. Schizo is mine!!!!😜😜yeah, I'm nuts.

One Love....

Not interacting yet scrolling the forum is a trap too, personal experience :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Shame on you. Didn't expect this from you. Using women as pawns for your competition battlings to see who can pull and even close on the same day. I bet you wouldn't be saying to that woman you have a bet on her. Saw it in a movie once with Jenniffer Lopez and the guy turned out to be a psychopath. The movie was ENOUGH. Enough already. You'll beat Schizo any day in this shameful feat, rooting for you but don't tell her. Schizo is mine!!!!😜😜yeah, I'm nuts.

ah ah, what a tigress.

But joke aside, it isn’t question of lying to women to have sex with her, if it’s what you’re afraid of.

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I'm not against, it's just that in my head you was mr nutrition on the forum.

But if you're sportive... 

see how much you assume about people :)

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

With someone of the forum ?

yea 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

ah ah, what a tigress.

But joke aside, it isn’t question of lying to women to have sex with her, if it’s what you’re afraid of.

I'm not that type of gal. If I have sex with a guy, it's because I want to, not because of what he says or not says, lie or not. Marriage or long-term relationship, now that is a different story and that requires action not word of mouth. 

One Love....

Sign me up! 

I'm prepared to fight anyone here - physically, or (preferably) intellectually.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

see how much you assume about people :)

I mean, it's normal to assume things about people by default.

If you want to do an Actualizers dance conquest, you will probably not notify me, you will notify peoples who talk about that here and there.

OP:  "The forum is a distraction, so check out this other distraction."

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I bet you wouldn't be saying to that woman you have a bet on her.

I've lived with him in-person, and he absolutely would say this, straight to her face, with deep eye contact, and a loving smile.

It's Love.

On 5/15/2024 at 0:49 PM, Jason Actualization said:

opt for a day game manifesto (I have an early bedtime, lol) frame battling it out for who can pull and close the hottest woman in field, same day.

15 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Almost a better idea than combat actually.

Sign me the fuck up

It's Love.

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I've lived with him in-person, and he absolutely would say this, straight to her face, with deep eye contact, and a loving smile.

Nice.

One Love....

Posted (edited)

lol what

Sure I will debate you (or anyone else) on any health-related topic 
But we need rules and moderators - online debates tend to derail into gibberish-battles 
First and foremost because one party is usually completely off when it comes to adequate epistemics
Been there, done that 

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Posted (edited)

What about a cooking contest? Or a race? ;) 

Edited by UnbornTao