Dodo

The "God gave me a girlfriend" phenomenon

60 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Oh, I forgot to mention it in my response. The girlfriend "God gave me" is a hot witch. :D Yes, she literally considers herself a witch lol, being into spirituality and all. I made it boys. A dream come true, it's the best shit ever. 

Uh oh! She ask for your blood yet to complete an enchantment? :D

Can confirm, happened to me 

No, that's not how it works. IF you really want a girlfriend, You will simply meet a woman someday and your heart will be "whispering" to you: go for it, do that, say this, say that, further... You might feel like a magical flow has overtaken you which is making it so that you're pursuing her the right way. It will be hard to resist. (and pointless to do so)

You will still have to ask her out. It will not happen without your contribution. You're the character and your story must make sense. But it will be easy.

You must understand, you always get what you REALLY want. When you start truly wanting something, the universe is working in the background to get it for you. And, it must be noted, it is working mostly through YOU. So don't get this wrong - you are always working with the story. Things mostly don't happen by themselves. Although sometimes they do.

At least that's my experience/understanding. 

Sounds good, but I have an issue with this. Mainly I believe that there is someone/something that keeps blocking and taking the things I try to manifest. Why would I want to manifest hot witch girlfriend, only to see her in the hands of the guy who takes advantage of my spiritual powers? Nah! I will wish for nasty stuff so they get rekt for trying to cheat.  

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

30 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Uh oh! She ask for your blood yet to complete an enchantment? :D

Sounds good, but I have an issue with this. Mainly I believe that there is someone/something that keeps blocking and taking the things I try to manifest. Why would I want to manifest hot witch girlfriend, only to see her in the hands of the guy who takes advantage of my spiritual powers? Nah! I will wish for nasty stuff so they get rekt for trying to cheat.  

Because you don't make the necessary efforts, you don't let yourself be guided.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 22/04/2024 at 7:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

God gave me a hot demon girlfriend :D

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Oh, I forgot to mention it in my response. The girlfriend "God gave me" is a hot witch. :D Yes, she literally considers herself a witch lol, being into spirituality and all. I made it boys. A dream come true, it's the best shit ever. 

I imagine someone with a strange haircut, a scarf, who watch sadghuru on youtube and who talks about astrology, numerology, human design or that sort of thing.

Congratulations, in any case.

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

last time I let myself be guided I ended up in the looney bin 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I just connected to God for my case (I'm half psychotic, like Carl Jung), he laughed and explained that I'm still too unstable, and a little immature in general and that "there's still certainly a significant amount of work.”
Mhh...

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

last time I let myself be guided I ended up in the looney bin 

I don't know you and don't know what you mean by "I let myself be guided".
But there are books and even training courses for this kind of phenomenon, plenty.

Courage 👍

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I did meet some hot girls along the way during my psychosis and felt like they were "for me", but ended up having no clue what is going on, it was some massive spiritual game, and no one ever read me the rules. I was stuck, not being able to make decisions, so I just stood there. The girls were expecting me to do something in some crazy scenario, and then they said something of the sort "Is this the Jesus they sent us" lol , its a funny story for sure. I still have no clue wtf happened. But yeah, one of them girls was so warm, it was the first warmth I felt while in crazyland. No, i didnt get to even touch her, i mean warm as in when I saw her. I knew I could trust her, and I wasnt trusting anyone at that time, even my own mother.

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I don't know you and don't know what you mean by "I let myself be guided".
But there are books and even training courses for this kind of phenomenon, plenty.

Courage 👍

I was guided by a spirit I called the "Spirit of True Love" and I was seeking the ideal girl, kind of like a Matrix experience unfolded where it was like testing me, if I am worthy of Her... But I was willingly celibate at that time and things just spontaneously happened - my type of jam. I didn't have to will myself into that situation, it just happened and kept happening. I guess I had to prove my love, and I have no clue really no clue what was happening or who I was after. 

I was saying "spirit of true love guide me" a lot during my experiences, cause I really had no idea what is going on, i want to underline that again. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I did meet some hot girls along the way during my psychosis and felt like they were "for me", but ended up having no clue what is going on, it was some massive spiritual game, and no one ever read me the rules. I was stuck, not being able to make decisions, so I just stood there. The girls were expecting me to do something in some crazy scenario, and then they said something of the sort "Is this the Jesus they sent us" lol , its a funny story for sure. I still have no clue wtf happened. But yeah, one of them girls was so warm, it was the first warmth I felt while in crazyland. No, i didnt get to even touch her, i mean warm as in when I saw her. I knew I could trust her, and I wasnt trusting anyone at that time, even my own mother.

I was guided by a spirit I called the "Spirit of True Love" and I was seeking the ideal girl, kind of like a Matrix experience unfolded where it was like testing me, if I am worthy of Her... But I was willingly celibate at that time and things just spontaneously happened - my type of jam. I didn't have to will myself into that situation, it just happened and kept happening. I guess I had to prove my love, and I have no clue really no clue what was happening or who I was after. 

I was saying "spirit of true love guide me" a lot during my experiences, cause I really had no idea what is going on, i want to underline that again. 

You've had the experience of "meeting and failing to seduce a woman who seemed like the one for me."
It is not a failure, or rather it is an illusion of failure. You had a full-fledged normal experience.
Now you want to experience how to successfully seduce a woman.

Finally come back down to earth, obviously if you "failed", something was wrong somewhere.
You have to work on these things.
If you really want a girlfriend and a dream life in general you will make the necessary efforts.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You've had the experience of "meeting and failing to seduce a woman who seemed like the one for me."
It is not a failure, or rather it is an illusion of failure. You had a full-fledged normal experience.
Now you want to experience how to successfully seduce a woman.

Finally come back down to earth, obviously if you "failed", something was wrong somewhere.
You have to work on these things.
If you really want a girlfriend and a dream life in general you will make the necessary efforts.

nah I wasn't there to seduce her... I can't begin to explain the whole story, just accept that the 2 girls were "working" there and were on my side, while there were others "there" half of which were asleep while awake, and doing crazy things, but they were being "managed" by the awake ones... It's like trying to remember and explain to you a deeply confusing experience for me, you're not gonna get it from my sentences, since I don't get it and I was even there!  It was something like escape room spiritual game. 

..And the bad things the asleep ones were doing was somehow suggested to me that were good in another dimension or something like that... So I immediately had incredible conflict within me whether I should be doing good or bad things.... You get me maybe.. My decisions were insanely hard, because I didn't know what was right. So I did nothing. Maybe I did well! I have no idea. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

nah I wasn't there to seduce her... I can't begin to explain the whole story, just accept that the 2 girls were "working" there and were on my side, while there were others "there" half of which were asleep while awake, and doing crazy things, but they were being "managed" by the awake ones... It's like trying to remember and explain to you a deeply confusing experience for me, you're not gonna get it from my sentences, since I don't get it and I was even there!  It was something like escape room spiritual game. 

..And the bad things the asleep ones were doing was somehow suggested to me that were good in another dimension or something like that... So I immediately had incredible conflict within me whether I should be doing good or bad things.... You get me maybe.. My decisions were insanely hard, because I didn't know what was right. So I did nothing. Maybe I did well! I have no idea. 

Honestly, I didn't understand your story.
If you didn't try to flirt with them, then you clearly didn't want them, case closed.
I don't know what your ego is playing and why it comes to this, the subject is manifesting a partner, something you want.

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Honestly, I didn't understand your story.
If you didn't try to flirt with them, then you clearly didn't want them, case closed.
I don't know what your ego is playing and why it comes to this, the subject is manifesting a partner, something you want.

yeah, im talking about my looney bin experience after letting myself be guided into the craziest experience. No I wasn't trying to get laid, I was willingly celibate at the time, I mentioned that. 

This was part of the experience. This trailer, not the movie itself. The trailer without knowing the actual movie can give you an idea of the girl I was trying to get to. The two girls in the story above were not her. 

She was kind of like this, but invisible

Man, I just checked my forum history and can see like a map of how I got to the experience, all started from meeting a girl in the park, and then this thread. 

Later on... While I was already in the "deeper state", but still before looney bin.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Fair enough, I believe I'm humble. I hope you're not just saying these things without any evidence however, just because someone brainwashed you into believing it. 

What if God is speaking through me right now? I am a servant of Consciousness. Perhaps I'm not a servant to a male God that you talk about? Do you yourself have evidence of that type of God, or its just the religion you subscribed to?

Cause if its the latter, you can understand my scepticism.

Is 340000 easy to detect cross references considered valid evidence in your eyes? 

I used to claim I was God until the Lord humbled me.

Long story short don't dabble in the occult, Satan hates you. 

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0276.png

Edited by MellowEd

Women and relationships in general are essentially lose of time. 

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Women and relationships in general are essentially lose of time. 

Don't be hopeless. Feminine energy is infectiously warm.

6 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

32 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I was going to veer into something particularly negative, but actually I just wanted to be negative.
I am very often very isolated and I work a lot even though my health is poor, so I can quickly veer towards this twisted, strange, unpleasant and even tyrannical character. As if the brake was broken in survival mode.
I'll stop there, mea culpa.

Don't particularly trust me, trust leaders who have real experience and strong energy.
In fact, don't even think about tomorrow

A man's greatest treasure is his wife— she is a gift from the LORD.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

A man's greatest treasure is his wife— she is a gift from the LORD.

If man doesn't have a wife, thats also his gift from the lord, or no?

If everything is blue, do we have to even talk about blue. Blue as opposed to what, its irrelevant.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@MellowEd 

Well, the Lord has clearly cursed me to not have any. 😁