Davino

My thoughts on Hyper-Mind

92 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Probably not without some technology.

What really where the whole tech cycle is headed in the long-run. All human technology is a joke next to the technology to permanently augment the brain for higher consciousness.

Currently working on developing this (studying biophysics and neuroscience)

34 minutes ago, Archie said:

Currently working on developing this (studying biophysics and neuroscience)

can you elaborate on what you mean by 'developing this' ?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, zurew said:

can you elaborate on what you mean by 'developing this' ?

Just researching/learning at a university, but part of my life purpose is bridging the gap between technology and spirituality.

Edited by Archie

14 minutes ago, Archie said:

Just researching/learning at a university, but part of my life purpose is bridging the gap between technology and spirituality.

I see, interesting.

Well, good luck on your journey!

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

@CARDOZZO Are you writing a sci-fi book? I think your readers might not buy the 'quantum energy from the brain' concept. The sci-fi readers nowadays have got sophisticated taste and quantum mumbo jumbo doesn't satisfy them anymore.

I will someday write sci-fi. Actually, we have to understand how to capture energy while quantum states of consciousness are shifting.

Interesting read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spintronics 

We have to understand what our brains/bodies can actually do. 

We are consciousness but we have limits as humans.

We have to understand/upgrade our hardware.

Neuroscience is a recent scientific field. (1970)

What do weird and quirky shapes in my vision have to do with my sense of reality or development??

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

What do weird and quirky shapes in my vision have to do with my sense of reality or development??

The point is that you're making computations on different dimensions of reality/consciousness at the same time.

Imagine that you have a software with Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Elon Musk Minds + Alien Intelligence...

Then you download it into your body/mind system.

How do you perceive reality? What's your point of reference to interpret experiences?

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Those weird quirky shapes are kinds of advanced thoughts.

Humans thoughts are so weak that when you think of a chair you don't see a weird quirky shape in your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

contemplation of what is hyper-mind: 

advanced

telepathic 

cognitive development

communication

God's mind is the creator of everything,

infinite doesn't mean forever, infinite means not finite, fluid.

hyper mind is infinite contemplation

no reality, only mind. 

hyper-mind is awake. 

Posted (edited)

btw @Leo Gura i imagine hyper-mind to be more advanced than the unitive mind (of the nine stages of ego development), if that's the case can you make an entire episode explaining hyper-mind ?

Edited by Majed

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Majed said:

btw @Leo Gura i imagine hyper-mind to be more advanced than the unitive mind (of the nine stages of ego development),

Of course.

if that's the case can you make an entire episode explaining hyper-mind ?

That content is for a course.

Edited by Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Leo I am so hyped about this alien mind course and am preparing for it already spiritually and mentally. Can you give a time window already?

This alien mind sounds like an autistic mind on ecstasy.

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I am so hyped about this alien mind course and am preparing for it already spiritually and mentally. Can you give a time window already?

I think when we all collectively stop playing human games :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Leo I am so hyped about this alien mind course and am preparing for it already spiritually and mentally. Can you give a time window already?

This alien mind sounds like an autistic mind on ecstasy.

Sorry, no time frame.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm curious, given that you deemed the solipsism video dangerous and took it down, what measures of precaution will you use for this course?

I remember you mentioned in the past the possibility of a higher price barrier. Are you considering also something like a questionnaire, to see if someone has a mature enough mind for it, or would that have hidden downsides?

@Leo Gura Can you list some human beings that you think are operating at hyper-mind level?

What is the purpose of this hypermind? To experience more stimulation in life through even more senses? 

How is this different than using the future of Neuralink to just improve brainpower, IQ and our current senses? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

7 hours ago, Bogdan said:

I'm curious, given that you deemed the solipsism video dangerous and took it down, what measures of precaution will you use for this course?

I remember you mentioned in the past the possibility of a higher price barrier. Are you considering also something like a questionnaire, to see if someone has a mature enough mind for it, or would that have hidden downsides?

There won't be any specail limits. I will just explain the dangers and then it's on you.

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Leo Gura Can you list some human beings that you think are operating at hyper-mind level?

No

5 hours ago, LordFall said:

What is the purpose of this hypermind? To experience more stimulation in life through even more senses? 

What is the purpose of the human mind? Why not just be an ant?

Posted (edited)

On 4/25/2024 at 11:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

Those weird quirky shapes are kinds of advanced thoughts.

Humans thoughts are so weak that when you think of a chair you don't see a weird quirky shape in your mind.

This makes a lot of sense.

Reminds me of how a physics prodigy, Jacob Barnett ( probably 160 IQ) told how he can do complex mathematics and think in higher dimension with a few circles and lines.

I tried to think about mathematics in shapes, it's not that hard as you think. It's makes mathematics ridiculously simple. If a few lines can explain whole of mathematics, then imagine what a hyper mind can do.

Edited by Bobby_2021