StarStruck

Owen fucked up his leg

24 posts in this topic

According to him he also just recovered from an ACL tear and this happens. He is not good at skiing.

Strange. Maybe it's marketing because he was talking on previous videos about " Even if I go out on a wheelchair I would smash 10/10" or law of attraction really works.

33 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Strange. Maybe it's marketing because he was talking on previous videos about " Even if I go out on a wheelchair I would smash 10/10" or law of attraction really works.

That makes no sense. Why would he smash his leg for marketing. He doesn’t post infield anymore so it wouldn’t even work.

@Raze I don't know why but he kept talking about going out on a wheelchair a lot and then it happens. Really fucking strange. Law of attraction? 

11 hours ago, Consept said:

This is why I'm not really interested in skiing, everyone who does it usually picks up an injury 

😂 I’ve been skiing for 18years and never broke anything. Bunch of friends that been skiing for as long and didn’t break anything. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

23 hours ago, Raze said:

According to him he also just recovered from an ACL tear and this happens. He is not good at skiing.

He seems very clumsy. I remember he used to say he worked out almost every day for years, lost a bunch of weight and all of that.

Then I saw a video of him working out lol he looked like someone who never worked-out in his life, so bad

Wheelchair is great for game... until you get shit tested by the staircase.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

36 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Wheelchair is great for game... until you get shit tested by the staircase.

I’m dying 🤣

Especially when its all true

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

wheelchair game is unbeatable

52 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I’m dying 🤣

Especially when its all true

🤣

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

He seems very clumsy. I remember he used to say he worked out almost every day for years, lost a bunch of weight and all of that.

Then I saw a video of him working out lol he looked like someone who never worked-out in his life, so bad

He has been talking about working about and good nutrition for 10 years straight. But he still looks like Gollum. If he stopped talking and just did 50 pushups, squats and pull ups (without weights) everyday from his home he would have already been in ok shape. 

I’m working out without weights and just use my natural body weight.  And with time it just adds up if you eat well. He talks about good nutrition all the time but no way he eats healthy and still looks chubby like that. Perhaps I’m wrong and some people having no good genetics and just being chubby. 

Edited by StarStruck

33 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He talks about good nutrition all the time but no way he eats healthy and still looks chubby like that

He used to be a lot thinner and had some lean muscle. You can kind of see it in this really old video. I think he talked about how when the pandemic hit and he went traveling, he said he basically got lazy and ate from gas stations and barely worked out so he got fat. 

34 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

no way he eats healthy and still looks chubby like that. Perhaps I’m wrong and some people having no good genetics and just being chubby

Hes metabolism is probably slowing down, hes mid 40s. But yeah, hes definitely not the pinnacle of health, he recently shared how he had extremely high blood pressure too

Posted (edited)

Happy healing, Owen.

I once had a wing who twisted his ankle and was out on the street gaming girls the next day in crutches.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Happy healing, Owen.

I once had a wing who twisted his ankle and was out on the street gaming girls the next day in crutches.

cultivating that level of discipline and commitment to long-term habits is all I want

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

4 hours ago, Jayson G said:

cultivating that level of discipline and commitment to long-term habits is all I want

I could see myself doing this when I was younger.

And I wouldn’t say it would have been so much about discipline and commitment - but rather just a deep passion for the game cuz it is a ton of fun. For me at least. Especially when I was younger.

Just like having a deep passion or even addiction to a video game. Unless the injury is literally stopping you from playing completely, you ain’t stopping.

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

8 hours ago, Phil King said:

He used to be a lot thinner and had some lean muscle. You can kind of see it in this really old video. I think he talked about how when the pandemic hit and he went traveling, he said he basically got lazy and ate from gas stations and barely worked out so he got fat. 

He looks better now. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 4/22/2024 at 2:25 AM, Phil King said:

Hes metabolism is probably slowing down, hes mid 40s. But yeah, hes definitely not the pinnacle of health, he recently shared how he had extremely high blood pressure too

He probably eats healthy (he is very paranoid about it) but eats too much and exercises too little. He once said he eats very frequently in good restaurants as he is rich.