Growly

How to accept the BlackPIll

73 posts in this topic

I'm stuck on this blackpill philosophy. How can one cope with the fact that genetics determines your placement on all areas of life...

- An average person is living a different reality than a above average person

- Good looking dude gets more likes on dating apps than average

-Respectfullness is given relative to your looks

-Job opputurnities is relative to your looks and education looks on top

-Social circle is hard to be made if you are average or below average

See I tried to run away from the blackpill, but it seems that it will always come back to haunt me, always finds a way to come back, subtle or not...

Worst part is that the above average person can't understand the blackpill due to not living in the blackpill because it doesn't apply to him, only average and below average..

How can one accept the blackpill without letting it destroy you?

@Raze Unfortunately, doesn't apply to america because america is peak capitalism

Posted (edited)

So what you gonna do?

Sit around and cry about it?

There is only one serious option: Go about living your life with the most effort you can muster.

Some people are born paralyzed and crippled. Unfair? You can't even imagine. Yet they accept it and go on to live happy, fulfulling lives.

Stop caring how you look and get on with the business of living a good life. You will be dead soon. There's no time for sitting around in self-pitty.

If you build a rewarding life it won't matter how you look. You could be living on a beach drinking pina coladas and smoking 5-MeO-DMT.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Some people are born paralyzed and crippled. Unfair? You can't even imagine. Yet they accept it and go on to live happy, fulfulling lives.

Plus, with Neuralink coming along, there could be more opportunities coming for them in the future, all you may need is a properly functioning brain.

these ideologies are unhealthy. 

Especially from that Wheat Waffles dude or whatever he calls himself. Hes just taken an ideology based on some shallow young women and projected it to ALL women. Yes, there are a high degree of women who would endorse that. But not all. Looks matter, but not to the degree he espouses. 

All of these "pill' beliefs reinforce mental health crises amongst younger people. And possibly bad parenting and a reaction to the "helicopter parenting" trend of the 1990s and 2000s. A generation of people are growing up lost and not getting it. There are some older values that are sound - one of them being that the world isn't a fair place. This doesn't mean we cannot champion fairness. But then anything we need to change requires work. 

@Leo Gura You can't really ignore it because your face is with you until death.. 

Just now, Growly said:

@Leo Gura You can't really ignore it because your face is with you until death.. 

It's not about ignoring, it's about accepting and moving on.

@Leo Gura 

Yea...

I wish I never discovered about this blackpill ideology, but it is what it is. Some people aren't meant to experience a normal life which is fine

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The shock thickens 

Posted (edited)

People don’t respect you because you think like that, not because of your looks. You see yourself as a victim which makes you miserable and unhappy. You then project that misery on the world and that’s what repels people. What is ugly about you isn’t how you look, it’s how you think.

Find a way to gain some distance from your thoughts. When your mind starts to think about blackpill bullshit, notice it & go: “aaah cool my mind is horseshitting again, let’s do the dishes, it’ll tire itself.” 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

Posted (edited)

@Growly This guy has the same thinking problem as you.

I am 5”0 as a guy. Not terrible looking but I got bullied in school for my physique. I used to trap myself with victim mindset as well. Back then it seemed like the world was rejecting me. It wasn’t. I was rejecting myself. Eventually I grew some self esteem and it became a complete non issue.

Yeah people will judge you on your looks on first impression, but if you are more confident & ALIVE than anyone in the room, they’ll revise their opinions. And if they don’t, you won’t give a single fuck about it cause you love yourself independently of anyone’s approval. 

Until you learn to accept and love yourself, no one will be able to love you.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 4/12/2024 at 6:17 PM, Growly said:

I'm stuck on this blackpill philosophy. How can one cope with the fact that genetics determines your placement on all areas of life...

- An average person is living a different reality than a above average person

- Good looking dude gets more likes on dating apps than average

-Respectfullness is given relative to your looks

-Job opputurnities is relative to your looks and education looks on top

-Social circle is hard to be made if you are average or below average

See I tried to run away from the blackpill, but it seems that it will always come back to haunt me, always finds a way to come back, subtle or not...

Worst part is that the above average person can't understand the blackpill due to not living in the blackpill because it doesn't apply to him, only average and below average..

How can one accept the blackpill without letting it destroy you?

A paradigm shift.

Words cannot fix this state you are in. I'm attractive and dress very well yet people treat me differently than the above average people(due to what they realize I'm into). There are so many factors beyond what black pill ideology has given you. Imagine being one of the greatest at what you do, Maintain habits, remove karmic addictions, bless others around you 🙏 yet no friend group with actual value, no girlfriend, and out of so many people you get ones that treat you differently and say you make them feel uncomfortable. 

It's not all about looks. Maybe you are just different than other people and reality is just a mirror to reflect that? 

• Feminist 

Your ancestors survived millions and millions of years for you to complain that no tinder bimbo swiped on you. If your dad succeeded, you have the genetics to succeed too. 

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Your ancestors survived millions and millions of years for you to complain that no tinder bimbo swiped on you. If your dad succeeded, you have the genetics to succeed too. 

Lmao, sweet!

The shock thickens 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Growly said:

@Leo Gura 

Yea...

I wish I never discovered about this blackpill ideology, but it is what it is. Some people aren't meant to experience a normal life which is fine

#1 thing you must do immediately is stop consuming toxic, low consciousness, negative content from the internet.

Nothing can help you if you keep brainwashing yourself with trashy content from trashy people.

Only listen to positive successful people.

Edited by Leo Gura