Jayson G

Is starting a pickup community dangerous?

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

have you ever felt the jolt in your stomach when the sweet innocent girl you love cheats on you behind your back with some cheap player

It's silly to blame this on pickup. Girls go out and party and socialize all the time. So they could always find a new guy to sleep with if they want.

The solution to being cheated on is to develop yourself into a stronger and more attractive man, through pickup.

If you do pickup there is no need to sleep with taken girls. You can easily just target single girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's silly to blame this on pickup.

The solution to being cheated on is to develop yourself into a stronger and more attractive man, through pickup.

If you do pickup there is no need to sleep with taken girls.

So you're saying to beat the bad boys you need to become a bad boy... 

If the good guy always finishes last, then humanity is doomed in the long term. 

The divine feminine had mission for me in the past, it showed me that there was a big imbalance there.

Pickup artists are mostly unconscious aspects of God, and the divine feminine was working hard to counter it, but it needed help from a guy like me who is balanced between the masculine and feminine. 

It was some form of spiritual battle that I dont understand to this day, and I dont even know if I managed to help or I failed my lady friends...

Its not how things are supposed to happen! Its like forcing your way into finding someone, even if they are not meant for you, by taking advantage of their lower desires.

Many if not all of these girls getting picked up for their pussies want to find love, and the pickup artist is like a false advertisement for love.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You are framing this as good vs bad when in reality it's about people who take action to improve their attractiveness and those who don't.

Women don't want lame "good guys".

Edited by Leo Gura

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is such a wild take. I don't think the words pickup and attractive go hand in hand

58 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Many if not all of these girls getting picked up for their pussies want to find love, and the pickup artist is like a false advertisement for love.

Your whole comment was just fantasies and only your ideas and delusions into thinking the world and even women need saving and you're the guy that's gonna do it. How did that work out for you. It hit you right in the ass. Not being sassy or anything just trying to enlighten (not in the spiritual sense) you a bit that women don't need saving. We don't need the guy who thinks he'll just be the nice guy and save women from players and bad boys or whatever. In fact, I tend to stay away from these types of guys because, in my opinion, are more dangerous (not in the true sense of danger) but that it is not sustainable and when shit hits the fan they'll be the first to leave or be done with you for feeling like they failed, just like you're saying here in your comments.

But this quote right here that I quoted is a big mistake most guys tend to make and believe. WOMEN WILL ACT LIKE THIS FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED SLUTS AND WHORES. So they make believe that they so care about every guy they sleep with and pretend they so love you and want to settle down with you and for you to be their night in shining armor when, they either made a mistake, were drunk, or just wanted to have sex period end of story. Don't be fooled by the little innocent-looking creatures called women because they can be the biggest players that could exist on the face of the earth. 

Some women use this to have lots of sex without coming off slutty or have guys think they really want a relationship with them when sometimes if not most times, it's the guy that got played.

Not saying you need to go out now and be a player or an asshole towards women, but try to be authentic and try to you, your values and boundaries without trying to be the savior. It won't work and you'll end up being the one that needs saving - from yourself.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Pickup is a spiritual crime. Its pussy hunting. Its distespectful to women. Its stealing good girls from good men before they even meet, because the good girl gets kinked and horned up by a bad boy player.

In reality these days its so much harder to get a girl, pickup communities make it harder.

So now I have entire communities going after my potential future wife, and want to bang her like animals, amazing. 

You are demonizing pick-up not because you think it's bad but because you feel those guys will steal your potential wife and taint her up before you get your hands on her. You're the Prince charming every woman so desperately needs and bad boy players will get to them before you. 

I know you mean well in your comments, but I can see right through them. This isn't about saving women from bad boys and men corrupting women, it's about you not wanting a tainted and used up woman. You want your woman to be pure. You want to get to them before these corrupted guys get to them first, 

You're even calling women you haven't even met your future wife. Claiming women before you've even met them. I'm sorry to say, but all your comments here in this thread makes me hope I don't meet a man like you and fall for a man like you. Not you personally, but the things you're saying just sounds controlling and a little bit neurotic. Blaming pick-up for tainting women as if women don't have a mind of their own, as if we're just some weak, submissive pussycats who will just fall into every players lap and get used and abused because we don't know how to say no and are too submissive or stupid to reject or accept on our own accord.  What you're saying may sound good to the ears of the man who hasn't been around guys like you who think they're the best thing that ever happened to women, but not to mine. Give me the player any day before I get my ass trapped with some self-proclaimed nice guy who thinks he is the savior of all women and pua's will just corrupt his sweet little innocent little virgins before he does.

Give me the player, at least i know where I stand with him.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Pickup artists are mostly unconscious aspects of God, and the divine feminine was working hard to counter it, but it needed help from a guy like me who is balanced between the masculine and feminine.

If this comment isn't narcissistic, idk what is. "A guy like me?" Any girl that doesn't fall for the guy like me will be demonized and call stupid that she doesn't recognize her night in shining armor. You're not saying she should be first attracted to you and want to be with you first, you're saying you're so conscious, unlike pua's and is balanced between the masculine and the feminine and God sent you to save the dysfunction between the sexes and yours the perfect guy for that, completely disregarding a woman's sexual attraction type, what she likes in a man on the more practical level of life and not acknowledging that women find certain things attractive in different men other than they are a balance between the masculine and the feminine. That's all you see and you think that should be good enough for the divine feminine as you call it. If this isn't some kind of God complex I don't know what is.

1 hour ago, Myioko said:

This is such a wild take. I don't think the words pickup and attractive go hand in hand

It's not that doing pickup is attractive, but the person you become after doing it for a few years (if you do it right) is attractive, which is why pickup works. 

Like the process of making music can be ugly or messy, but the product of making music for a few years is some really good banger songs. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Myioko said:

Do you have any idea how much more charming my conversation skills are with women now than before pickup?

My verbal game, sense of humor, charisma, confidence, and ability to handle women has skyrocketed.

That's the attractive part. This comes naturally with massive experience.

Pickup is mostly just about gaining massive experience with women. What most guys experience in a lifetime I have experienced in a few years. And women don't care how you got the experience, they just like an experienced man.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

The divine feminine had mission for me in the past, it showed me that there was a big imbalance there.

It was some form of spiritual battle that I dont understand to this day, and I dont even know if I managed to help or I failed my lady friends...

Its not how things are supposed to happen! Its like forcing your way into finding someone, even if they are not meant for you, by taking advantage of their lower desires.

You’re identifying too strongly with being the good guy and savior of women.

Be careful, if I had to pick between who scared me off more… a pickup guy or a guy who thinks himself a defender of women’s chastity… the latter would put me off a lot more.

Now, both would probably put me off. It’s just not equal.

The reason why is because the pickup guy’s motive is something I can understand in a straightforward way. I would get why a guy would want to have sexual experiences with women even if I don’t want to be one of them.

But a guy who fancies himself an agent working for the divine feminine to protect women’s chastity is likely dealing with a variety of different Shadows that will likely come out in ways that scare women off.

Here’s a list of things that could be underneath the surface of someone who thinks this way…

• Feelings of moral superiority over other men
  • Feeling like sex is bad which indicates sexual shame and repression and all the monstrous expressions that can take
  • Jealousy over women’s past sexual experiences 
  • A desire to control female sexuality
  • Having false projections of female innocence and seeing women only as the victims of villainous men that need to be saved by virtuous men 
  • Not being able to see the woman for who she is outside of this narrative 
  • Identifying with the good guy to the degree that you cannot recognize yourself as threatening 
  • Delusions of grandeur around being the savior figure to women
  • Fetishization of female purity which can lead to seeking very young partners with no previous sexual experience
  • Seeking female validation by being the good guy who’s not like the other guys
  • Tone deafness and being unaware of how much these ideas would make a woman cringe 
  • Etc.

I’m not saying that all of that is necessarily true for you. But it is what I immediately would think when someone says what you said.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Jayson G said:

It's not that doing pickup is attractive, but the person you become after doing it for a few years (if you do it right) is attractive, which is why pickup works.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My verbal game, sense of humor, charisma, confidence, and ability to handle women has skyrocketed.

That's the attractive part. This comes naturally with massive experience.

That does make sense, it would help with verbal and other skills. I just associate pickup with bad energy, not my personal cup of tea, not being in a good place emotionally for a relationship, having off or twisted or black and white beliefs, objectification, etc.

Posted (edited)

On 10/4/2024 at 3:08 AM, Myioko said:

Pickup is basically the science of pøø$$¥-hunting

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Pickup is lame!

Just become God so you can become Woman

;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I’m not saying that all of that is necessarily true for you. But it is what I immediately would think when someone says what you said.

Sometimes I curse myself for being so raw and unfiltered and speaking my mouth without reflecting on how I'm coming across. I have to apologize sometimes on here to certain people for this same thing even though I've tamed it down a bit and have chosen to ignore some user's comments because I don't want to have to get too raw and stir up the pot.

But as I was reading his comments, I couldn't help but feel ........idk, a sense of defenselessness, as if women were incapable of choosing who we want to sleep with or that we needed some kind of saving. My fingers just kept on typing and it was just coming out as I was feeling it. You have a very good way of articulating your points in this department and I'm sure that can be attributed to experience on a professional level and, as I have seen, working with specific people one on one and also as per your website. Thank you for your presence here; and as at one point i was the only female that was responding to these kinds of discussions; for the most part, except for a few here or there who doesn't visit pretty often. Sometimes, it's good to hear from more than one female's perspective even if we don't agree so it doesn't seem as if she's just venting and responding due to personal issues. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sometimes I curse myself for being so raw and unfiltered and speaking my mouth without reflecting on how I'm coming across. I have to apologize sometimes on here to certain people for this same thing even though I've tamed it down a bit and have chosen to ignore some user's comments because I don't want to have to get too raw and stir up the pot.

But as I was reading his comments, I couldn't help but feel ........idk, a sense of defenselessness, as if women were incapable of choosing who we want to sleep with or that we needed some kind of saving. My fingers just kept on typing and it was just coming out as I was feeling it. You have a very good way of articulating your points in this department and I'm sure that can be attributed to experience on a professional level and, as I have seen, working with specific people one on one and also as per your website. Thank you for your presence here; and as at one point i was the only female that was responding to these kinds of discussions; for the most part, except for a few here or there who doesn't visit pretty often. Sometimes, it's good to hear from more than one female's perspective even if we don't agree so it doesn't seem as if she's just venting and responding due to personal issues. 

I totally get that. The raw approach is good too and you convey your points very well.

And to be honest, my initial emotional reaction is always a mix of incredulity and exasperation when someone says something wild… especially about women in ways that evoke feelings of powerlessness (usually due to misrepresentation of some sort or another and not being heard/seen because of being overshadowed by the misrepresentation).

It just grates against those ancient Feminine wounds and my Nervous System short circuits for a moment or two and 10,000 volcanoes explode before I can collect my thoughts. 😄

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It just grates against those ancient Feminine wounds and my Nervous System short circuits for a moment or two and 10,000 volcanoes explode before I can collect my thoughts. 😄

Lol. That's how it feels when I'm answering these comments raw and unfiltered. After I hit the submit reply, I just move unto another thread, incase I change my mind after the volcano cools down and decide to hide it. Somebody will read it anyway, so might as well leave it there for the intended target. 

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia What is on your chin? lol

?? Is that a riddle, metaphor, paradox or labyrinth.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. That's how it feels when I'm answering these comments raw and unfiltered. After I hit the submit reply, I just move unto another thread, incase I change my mind after the volcano cools down and decide to hide it. Somebody will read it anyway, so might as well leave it there for the intended target. 

I can relate 😄

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia What is on your chin? lol

Oh, you mean on my pic, it's the reflection of the light of God shining on me. Lol. It's the reflection of the light in the room.