Jayson G

Is starting a pickup community dangerous?

127 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Myioko said:

That does make sense, it would help with verbal and other skills. I just associate pickup with bad energy, not my personal cup of tea, not being in a good place emotionally for a relationship, having off or twisted or black and white beliefs, objectification, etc.

Yeah pickup isn't for everyone, and I do admit it can feel dirty and messy sometimes, but so does all my other pursuits in life: overcoming fears, writing mastery, building a business, etc. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are demonizing pick-up not because you think it's bad but because you feel those guys will steal your potential wife and taint her up before you get your hands on her. You're the Prince charming every woman so desperately needs and bad boy players will get to them before you. 

I know you mean well in your comments, but I can see right through them. This isn't about saving women from bad boys and men corrupting women, it's about you not wanting a tainted and used up woman. You want your woman to be pure. You want to get to them before these corrupted guys get to them first, 

You're even calling women you haven't even met your future wife. Claiming women before you've even met them. I'm sorry to say, but all your comments here in this thread makes me hope I don't meet a man like you and fall for a man like you. Not you personally, but the things you're saying just sounds controlling and a little bit neurotic. Blaming pick-up for tainting women as if women don't have a mind of their own, as if we're just some weak, submissive pussycats who will just fall into every players lap and get used and abused because we don't know how to say no and are too submissive or stupid to reject or accept on our own accord.  What you're saying may sound good to the ears of the man who hasn't been around guys like you who think they're the best thing that ever happened to women, but not to mine. Give me the player any day before I get my ass trapped with some self-proclaimed nice guy who thinks he is the savior of all women and pua's will just corrupt his sweet little innocent little virgins before he does.

Give me the player, at least i know where I stand with him.

Thats Exactly what the pickup community believe. They believe pickup is a science and can get /almost/ any girl you want to submit to you like she is not a conscious being of her own, but a piece of meat that you know how to manipulate and get in their pants.

Sorry princess, you proving my point. You'd rather be with a player who will treat you like a piece of meat for his pleasure than a guy who would treat you like you have your own consciousness and respect you.

Sometimes its time for fucking like an animal, other times its about being more interested in her soul than her tits.

Hey if girl wants to get nailed I understand. But it makes me feel intense deep feeling in my stomach when I see men/players take advantage. I cant help it

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

?? Is that a riddle, metaphor, paradox or labyrinth.

They call it that way nowadays 😂

Oh, you mean on my pic, it's the reflection of the light of God shining on me. Lol. It's the reflection of the light in the room.

I'm going to use that line on girls hahah

Edited by StarStruck

36 minutes ago, Dodo said:

They believe pickup is a science and can get /almost/ any girl you want to submit to you like she is not a conscious being of her own, but a piece of meat that you know how to manipulate and get in their pants.

This is a silly notion of pickup.

No girl is gonna sleep with you if she doesn't like you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

You’re identifying too strongly with being the good guy and savior of women.

Be careful, if I had to pick between who scared me off more… a pickup guy or a guy who thinks himself a defender of women’s chastity… the latter would put me off a lot more.

Now, both would probably put me off. It’s just not equal.

The reason why is because the pickup guy’s motive is something I can understand in a straightforward way. I would get why a guy would want to have sexual experiences with women even if I don’t want to be one of them.

But a guy who fancies himself an agent working for the divine feminine to protect women’s chastity is likely dealing with a variety of different Shadows that will likely come out in ways that scare women off.

Here’s a list of things that could be underneath the surface of someone who thinks this way…

• Feelings of moral superiority over other men
  • Feeling like sex is bad which indicates sexual shame and repression and all the monstrous expressions that can take
  • Jealousy over women’s past sexual experiences 
  • A desire to control female sexuality
  • Having false projections of female innocence and seeing women only as the victims of villainous men that need to be saved by virtuous men 
  • Not being able to see the woman for who she is outside of this narrative 
  • Identifying with the good guy to the degree that you cannot recognize yourself as threatening 
  • Delusions of grandeur around being the savior figure to women
  • Fetishization of female purity which can lead to seeking very young partners with no previous sexual experience
  • Seeking female validation by being the good guy who’s not like the other guys
  • Tone deafness and being unaware of how much these ideas would make a woman cringe 
  • Etc.

I’m not saying that all of that is necessarily true for you. But it is what I immediately would think when someone says what you said.

I dont fancy myself as saviour of women. It just so happened I had an episode where i was in contact with a feminine divine energy and I had to work undercover together with Her against my fellow boys in order to bring balance to situations. The men were very rude and overpowering, and the feminine wanted to fix that.

Its like the divine feminine being unhappy with what the masculine is doing. They are both divine, but the masculine wants to take full reigns, and the feminine needed help.  

Idk maybe it was all a dream, but it was well real for me while happening. And maybe I failed, or maybe it just needed me there as a presence. At that time i was voluntary celibate (as in not even pleasuring myself) and fasting naturally and didn't need to sleep. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

Here comes the third perspective my babes:

As a guy who has an extremely high libido.

And an extroverted, who loves to be around people and meet new people,

Whenever I am single, I find myself meeting lots of new women. And pickup has given a lot of skills for me to be able to make it as much of a win-win as possible for me and the new girls I meet... and:

I actually just realized that I kinda feel like I am being slut-shamed, whenever I am called or related to ''the PUA guy'' or ''a player''.

Ironic, isn't it?

I don't even consider myself a PUA guy or a player but I guess there's a lot of overlapping. I would consider myself at best, a healthy PUA guy, if such a thing even exists.

Really, I am just a social guy who loves to meet new women, explore, experiment, and have fun both sexually but also just as ''platonically'' cracking jokes etc. And I hate leading anyone on. And again, pick up has given me a lot of skills to be able do this. Using other words just to emphasize lol: without which I would not be able to do this.

----

What am I supposed to do? Start investing into the first girl(s) I meet seriously and give it my all? Well, that will most definitely not end well due to me becoming desperate and clingy.

I am down for dating someone seriously but it most likely isn't going to be the first girl(s) I meet whenever I am single. Especially if I haven't even moved on from my ex.

Also, I have very high standards for a partner and it isn't going to be easy finding one. I have to go through a lot of dating new people - but at the same time, I have a high sex drive. And the girls clearly want to fuck me. And I have not led them on at all about wanting something serious with them. In fact, often times I disqualify myself very clearly as boyfriend material.

-----

Now, I get it that there are a lot of PUA guys who are extremely toxic, manipulative, selfish, and narcissistic - as there are such CEOs as well. But there's also definitely a lot of CEOs who practice relatively very conscious leadership and business.

Don't forget that.

Please don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

----

Finally, I want to say that thanks to the damn abundance I've gotten from pickup skills, I AM ACTUALLY ABLE TO BE MUCH MORE honest with the girls (not perfectly unless I cut my dick off). I can treat them with MUCH MORE love and care because I am not so damn desperate for pussy. I can treat them as part of me so much more. I can care for their needs much more. I have the power to be much more loving and abundant. I can afford that. Just like GOD can afford to create (imagine :P) this world we live in. Thanks to the power (skills, ability, abundance).

Again, why am I not so desperate for pussy as a guy who has huge sex drive, that I would need to manipulate, lead on, ''treat them just as pussy'', ‘’use them and dump them like they’re not even human beings’’ etc.? PICK UP SKILLS.

Whenever I am single, I tend to approach around 20-50+ girls a week. And a bunch of them I go on a date with and / or have ONS with and / or build a FWB thing with. I TREAT them ALL mostly with LOTS of fucking LOVE.

Sorry for the language.

Thank you for reading.

I don't know if this Nordic model / social democratic / highly stage green in Finland has anything to do with my dating experience but goddamn I TREAT EVERY GIRL I MEET VERY WELL! 

I have too much empathy to be treating people poorly. And as an ENFJ, we are known for our empathy. + my spiritual practices. Hence, it rubs me kinda wrong when you ''demonize'' me. But I get it where ya'll coming from.

Just giving the third perspective.

Don't get me wrong. I deeply care about being as conscious of a human being as possible and treating people with as much love as possible. But I also have a huge sex drive and I love meeting (flirting) with new women due to my extrovertness. And finally, I care about finding a highly high-quality partner for myself, so it takes a lot of dating different women, which of course includes a lot of experimenting in the bed with different women to see if we are compatible there as well.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

Sorry princess, you proving my point. You'd rather be with a player who will treat you like a piece of meat for his pleasure than a guy who would treat you like you have your own consciousness and respect you.

Here we go again. Thinking sex is dirty and that if a guy has sex with you it's automatic treating us like a piece of meat. Ever stop to think that there's nothing wrong if a guy wants to look at women like a piece of meat. That's his prerogative. Player- piece of meat isn't analogous. A player could also just love women, love sex and enjoys having sex with multiple women. If you call that treating women like a piece of meat then so be it, we don't mind. If we choose to have sex with players who in their minds we're just a piece of meat, that doesn't make a woman less of a woman. She may enjoy being looked at as a piece of meat. Whats wrong with that. C'mon baby, fuck me baby, do you love this pussy, baby, yeah baby give it to me baby. How many times you think wives have said that to her husband. Maybe happens a lot. Aren't those words implying a piece of meat. A piece of meat to fuck and enjoy and have pleasure. 

I'm not talking about a guy who blatantly disrespects you, who says disrespectful things to you, who treats you like a piece of shit and demeans you, being a creep or belittling you, I'm talking about just in general. People treat people as pieces of meat all the time husbands, wives, gfs, bfs, no problem. Its the disrespect that matters, its the belittling that matters, its the fuck you bitch, you're nothing than a piece of meat to me that matters, which a woman can tell, but there's nothing wrong if a guy respects his piece of meat, if he doesn't talk down to his piece of meat, if he holds his piece of meat with desire and lust and really cares for his piece of meat in the moment. Nothing wrong with that. Piece of meat is just an expression, it's just words, could mean anything. Could mean a loving husband who never sleeps with another woman for the rest of his life and only looks at his piece of meat wife who he would die for and love with all his heart. Don't get caught up in words, the meaning behind those words is what counts.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

3 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Again, why am I not so desperate for pussy as a guy who has huge sex drive, that I would need to manipulate, lead on, ''treat them just as pussy'', ‘’use them and dump them like they’re not even human beings’’ etc.? PICK UP SKILLS.

This is why women like men who have been around because now they don't have to worry too much about the desperate guy who barely gets any and who isn't familiar with women and will even just want to talk and have fun since he's not a desperate horny dog,.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Here we go again. Thinking sex is dirty and that if a guy has sex with you it's automatic treating us like a piece of meat. Ever stop to think that there's nothing wrong if a guy wants to look at women like a piece of meat. That's his prerogative. Player- piece of meat isn't analogous. A player could also just love women, love sex and enjoys having sex with multiple women. If you call that treating women like a piece of meat then so be it, we don't mind. If we choose to have sex with players who in their minds we're just a piece of meat, that doesn't make a woman less of a woman. She may enjoy being looked at as a piece of meat. Whats wrong with that. C'mon baby, fuck me baby, do you love this pussy, baby, yeah baby give it to me baby. How many times you think wives have said that to her husband. Maybe happens a lot. Aren't those words implying a piece of meat. A piece of meat to fuck and enjoy and have pleasure. 

I'm not talking about a guy who blatantly disrespects you, who says disrespectful things to you, who treats you like a piece of shit and demeans you, being a creep or belittling you, I'm talking about just in general. People treat people as pieces of meat all the time husbands, wives, gfs, bfs, no problem. Its the disrespect that matters, its the belittling that matters, its the fuck you bitch, you're nothing than a piece of meat to me that matters, which a woman can tell, but there's nothing wrong if a guy respects his piece of meat, if he doesn't talk down to his piece of meat, if he holds his piece of meat with desire and lust and really cares for his piece of meat in the moment. Nothing wrong with that. Piece of meat is just an expression, it's just words, could mean anything. Could mean a loving husband who never sleeps with another woman for the rest of his life and only looks at his piece of meat wife who he would die for and love with all his heart. Don't get caught up in words, the meaning behind those words is what counts.

No, its all fair game, sex is not that dirty, but it can be. Making love is definitely not dirty,its the opposite.

If a guy and girl want open relationship thats perdectly fine, as long as everyone is a happy and consenting adult. 

Sometimes things get frisky and men not able to stop when the girl changes her mind or any other scenario.

These men want your pussy (pardon me) they will lie, cheat and deceive to get to their target. They will manipulate and entice you with fake words they are simply parroting and dont mean.

Surely girls can do that to men, using more seductive means to get to what they want as well.. you know its possible, from your feminine angle point of view.

20240410_164118.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

The problem is, men don't think women sometimes wants to have casual sex sometimes without the touch feely bit. Just see a guy she likes and fuck his brains out then go home and doesn't want to see or hear from him again. Nothing wrong with that, even if the guy wants to see her again. She didn't force him to have sex with her and didn't have to lie about it. Are you aware there are tons of women like this. The thing is it will take more than what a guy is wearing, unlike men with women, it will take more than what a guy is saying it's more of what he doesn't says. The irony is, it doesn't take much if a woman wants to fuck you. As long as you don't fuck that shit up, it's a done deal, no matter what. No playing on your part made that happen, no manipulation on your part made that happen, MO wheeling and scheming on your part made that happen, either her or the alcohol made that choice from the get go. 

Only with very young girls there's a problem here as in minors or very, very, young teens. Where they don't really have the capacity to make their own decisions around this matter. That's why there are laws to protect children and I won't go there, but a grown ass woman can decide on her own without manipulation who she wants to sleep with. 

Men give themselves too much credit for getting that pussy. Thinking it was their doing when most times it was their "not doing" that's the cause of them getting laid. You didn't fuck it up, you didn't say something to make her change her mind, it's nothing you actually said or did, but more what you didn't say. Sometimes humor plays a factor because women like funny men and men who make them laugh, but if she wasn't down before ain't nothing you can say or do that will change her mind - only on rear occasions. Women are the most sneaky creatures when it comes to sex than men can ever imagine. We just know how to manipulate that and hide it behind the fact that men are already and have already considered themselves horny pigs so we don't have to use that energy to try and convince them to do anything, because they are usually willing as long as she's their type and sometimes not even, we just save all that convincing energy for the selection/rejection process.

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

No, its all fair game, sex is not that dirty, but it can be. Making love is definitely not dirty,its the opposite.

If a guy and girl want open relationship thats perdectly fine, as long as everyone is a happy and consenting adult. 

Sometimes things get frisky and men not able to stop when the girl changes her mind or any other scenario.

These men want your pussy (pardon me) they will lie, cheat and deceive to get to their target. They will manipulate and entice you with fake words they are simply parroting and dont mean.

Surely girls can do that to men, using more seductive means to get to what they want as well.. you know its possible, from your feminine angle point of view.

20240410_164118.jpg

Some women are just mad because he couldn't make her cum. Some women are just mad because she realized her mistake, Some women are just made because he came too fast some women are just mad because he did nothing for her, some women are just mad because he hurt her pussy and now she's in pain, some women are just mad because he didn't know how to make her feel good, some women are just mad because she might have loved it so much and he disappeared without a trace and she misses that dick, slne wknen are just mad because she regret giving it up that easy, some women are just mad.......to infinity. Had nothing to do with how the guy manipulated his way into her drawers without her consent.

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

This is certainly the case for a percentage of men.

But for a percentage of men (wink wink), they are just too scared to approach and do the work to learn the skills - so they demonize everyone that does the work in order for them to feel good about not taking any action and to keep being a coward.

—-

Just because some girls are toxic and manipulative, doesnt mean that there isn’t a ton of girls who are good human beings. From my experience, most girls are good people with a good heart.

Just because a bunch / half / most of PUAs are immature and manipulative selfish shits, doesn’t mean that everyone is.

Stop making so many excuses and learn the damn skills. Just practice and use them in a healthy way.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some women are just mad because he couldn't make her cum. Some women are just mad because she realized her mistake, Some women are just made because he came too fast some women are just mad because he did nothing for her, some women are just mad because he hurt her pussy and now she's in pain, some women are just mad because he didn't know how to make her feel good, some women are just mad because she might have loved it so much and he disappeared without a trace and she misses that dick, slne wknen are just mad because she regret giving it up that easy, some women are just mad.......to infinity. Had nothing to do with how the guy manipulated his way into her drawers without her consent.

I dont think you understood. There are real girls who get sexually abused by pickup artists, either after changing their minds later or during, or before or whenever. No means no right?

Stick to the nice guys. Ofcourse not the serial killer ones lmao

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Making love is definitely not dirty,its the opposite.

Guys can make the sweetest love to a woman, I mean really make love to her, caress her all night long, make her feel feminine and loved and wanted and makes her cum before him and kisses her all over and massage her all over and....you get the drift - and dump her the next day. It's not the act that counts it's the intention. Is he doing all that because he really loves her and wants her for his own to cherish and take care of her blah blah blah, or is that just what he likes to do, turns him on, makes him feel useful in bed and feels like he's gods gift to a woman in bed and he's the best she's ever going to encounter and to leave a trademark behind for her to remember him by. This is also the equivalent to the guy who just fucks her brains out and thinking he's doing something to her and for her, then leaves the next day without a trace of her ever seeing him again. It's not the act so much that matters in the end, it's how one feels about it and how one can use that for their own pleasure disregarding the other person's emotions and feelings on how they processed the act.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I dont think you understood. There are real girls who get sexually abused by pickup artists, either after changing their minds later or during, or before or whenever. No means no right?

Stick to the nice guys. Ofcourse not the serial killer ones lmao

I'm not referring to those. Some women get sexually abused by their husbands and bfs, i'm not referring to crimes here, so we don't have to go there.

Just now, Dodo said:

Scenario: youre alone on the bus stop or wherever and infront of you there are 4 horny pickup artists. What happens?

I get on the bus.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I get on the bus.

Groups of men are dangerous. Even to other men. Its better if we all go to the bar alone. What chance does your future husband have against all the players at the bar chatting you up together and playing into each others lies

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Groups of men are dangerous. Even to other men. Its better if we all go to the bar alone. What chance does your future husband have against all the players at the bar chatting you up together and playing into each others lies

Single men are even more dangerous. My future husband could be one of those guys at the bar.

Trust me you want honest men. Im sure there are honest pickup artists too, but most hackers are not ethical

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟