Jayson G

Is starting a pickup community dangerous?

127 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

butt.Its not all sunshine and rainbows.

Exactly, it's still what appears to be not all sunshine and rainbows, it doesn't need to be all sunshine and rainbows. That's a human concept. It just is.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I said there is only unconditional love. My response is also unconditional love. You're the one picking and choosing what you want to call unconditional love. I'm not choosing to do anything. IT IS ALL THAT'S HAPPENING. I cannot choose to respond how i want to respond because if I did and I responded differently, that would also be what happened. You see, there's no escaping unconditional love because it is all there is.

No matter how many videos you post and how many sob stories you quote, it is still what is. Notice I didn't say, it is what happened. Those are all just stories. Stories about what happened. I'm not saying those things didn't happen, but what you're saying about them are just stories, feelings and ideas. Ilm not parroting from some guru because the gurus are all just what I'm dreaming up. My imagination. Which is the dream itself. So it doesn't matter what you say, what I say, it is all just what happened and nothing you or I say can change what happens. Even your ignorance of tge matter that this is just a dream. The only thing real is the Absolute and the Abosute is all there is, even those people getting raped. It's all an appearance. An appearance that seems real. Real to me too. It's just I've come to the recognition that there's no me doing anything and I'm just appearing to be making choices and answering what also seems to appear. All that's happening here in life are responses, responses to what's happening and this is a response to what happened, not by me because there's just an empty shell here responding. The Absolute is only appearing as a response.

If you say the exact opposite of what you just wrote, that's also unconditional love. Why are you saying this and not the opposite? 

I think your ego is too dense for this conversation. Yeah, it is what it is bla bla. If you just write fullstops its also what it is. If you write nothing its also what it is. If you write what I wrote its also what it is. But I can sense the emotional charge in your responses. It is what it is. I said it, hey, me saying that is what it is.

If I am with you in real life, you dont want me to punch you, but if I did, it is what it is, right? Fcking wrong. 

This is a King with no clothes scenario, where a child can see the truth, but because of your overthinking and dare I say it Conditioning, you believe all these things you're telling me. 

OFCOURSE you're not an empty shell responding, you have a soul, you are not an AI. The AI is an empty shell, Its a delusion that you have no free will. I know these things, I've read Sam Harris, he has a strong case about no free will. But science cannot be in the Moment. In THIS moment is where the magic happens. You know about which moment I mean, you've wrote a thread about it. 

It is what it is. I said it. It is what it is. If you believe you have no free will to say other than what you said, why are you getting emotionally charged when I respond to you. It seems to me you deep down do believe that I have the free will to choose what to say to you, even if you're saying the opposite. Your soul knows better than you - you in this case being that ego that thinks it has figured out the mystery. Look further

All I said here is just what is. . 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

If you say the exact opposite

If's is not reality. Done. 

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If's is not reality. Done. 

Reality is reality whatever the content. That doesnt mean the content doesnt matter. Thats what I was pointing to with my comment. You seem to believe that what you're writing is the truth, when the truth is that on which the writing appears.

You can only say 1 thing at a time and you cant go back to say it again. So you falsely believe you have no choice. You do have a choice.

You can choose to believe you have a choice or you can choose to believe you don't. 

You say rape is unconditional love because it is what is, I say Fuck That. I will stop that rape because it is not in line with the values of love. You notice I need to make a choice, I either stop the rape or I dont. Reality will be reality either way, but in one of the branches the content of reality will be more in line with Love than in the other.

Rape is not unconditional love, because its not the canvas. Its someone trying  to spit on the canvas. You get me?? This everything js unconditional love is the biggest load of Bs ive ever heard.

Everything is on the canvas, but you can choose to paint a beautiful picture or an ugly one. Its every individual artist's decision. You are one artist, I am another. Pickup artists are yet another artist, etcetera ad infinitum. Many artists, one canvas. Do not normalise horrible events by calling them unconditional love. I am pissed! Lol.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Rape is not unconditional love

Rape is not unconditional love, unconditional love includes rape because it includes everything. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and if I was to ever get raped, of course id be devastated. it doesn't change the fact that unconditional love is all there is. It is so unconditional that it includes rape. This is very hard for the mind to grasp. You're looking at it from a human's perspective and that is limited. I don't have to make any apologies to you about what is. There's no difference between anything. No mind will understand this. You are explaining away something that cannot be explained. Unconditional love has nothing to do with the human's perspective which is also appearing within the Absolute which includes everything. If you were to really understand that all your premises and arguments cannot stand on their own, you would gasp. Everything you're saying depends on something else to hold, going back and back and back to infinity. There is no boundary. The reason why you cannot grasp this is because you, the I thought, the human you think you are is also appearing from the absolute. There is no you independent of anything else. You can only exist in relation to something else. Take away everything and nothing remains.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Rape is not unconditional love, unconditional love includes rape because it includes everything. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and if I was to ever get raped, of course id be devastated. it doesn't change the fact that unconditional love is all there is. It is so unconditional that it includes rape. This is very hard for the mind to grasp. You're looking at it from a human's perspective and that is limited. I don't have to make any apologies to you about what is. There's no difference between anything. No mind will understand this. You are explaining away something that cannot be explained. Unconditional love has nothing to do with the human's perspective which is also appearing within the Absolute which includes everything. If you were to really understand that all your premises and arguments cannot stand on their own, you would gasp. Everything you're saying depends on something else to hold, going back and back and back to infinity. There is no boundary. The reason why you cannot grasp this is because you, the I thought, the human you think you are is also appearing from the absolute. There is no you independent of anything else. You can only exist in relation to something else. Take away everything and nothing remains.

You sound completely human, babe. Don't play into the fantasy youre not human. Yeah,  I called you babe. What a chad.

When you absorb yourself in a lot of nonduality content you start speaking like that. I was like that years ago on my journey,  just spitting the facts for others. 

You are the one who is trying to understand with the mind, and you have even believed you did understand thats why you're explaining to me. 

Whats so hard to understand about the notion that you do have a choice whether to stop a rape or not. Im not even talking about the nature of reality, but about my own self. Do Not Tell Me that I cant know my own experience, thats everything I know. 

You are explaining away something that cannot be explained and teling me that I'm doing that.

I want you to know that Ive read and watched probably most and even more of the content that you have, so you cannot blow my mind with anything you say. I will not think you are deep, because I am not hearing anything original from you.

You have a very single coloured understanding at best of the truth of not twoness. If its One doesnt mean its just one color. And here in the nonspiritual section, we are completely talking within the frame of duality and relationships, but you are trying to seep in nonduality into it, normalising rape in the process.

You also keep flipping. First everything is unconditional love, now everything is included in unconditional love. Refer to my canvas and painting comment from earlier.

We are here talking completely about the painting on the canvas, we are not exploring the canvas. Thats for the other section of the forums. So I dont get why you are arguing.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

You sound completely human, babe. Don't play into the fantasy youre not human. Yeah,  I called you babe. What a chad.

When you absorb yourself in a lot of nonduality content you start speaking like that. I was like that years ago on my journey,  just spitting the facts for others. 

You are the one who is trying to understand with the mind, and you have even believed you did understand thats why you're explaining to me. 

Whats so hard to understand about the notion that you do have a choice whether to stop a rape or not. Im not even talking about the nature of reality, but about my own self. Do Not Tell Me that I cant know my own experience, thats everything I know. 

You are explaining away something that cannot be explained and teling me that I'm doing that.

I want you to know that Ive read and watched probably most and even more of the content that you have, so you cannot blow my mind with anything you say. I will not think you are deep, because I am not hearing anything original from you.

You have a very single coloured understanding at best of the truth of not twoness. If its One doesnt mean its just one color. And here in the nonspiritual section, we are completely talking within the frame of duality and relationships, but you are trying to seep in nonduality into it, normalising rape in the process.

You also keep flipping. First everything is unconditional love, now everything is included in unconditional love. Refer to my canvas and painting comment from earlier.

We are here talking completely about the painting on the canvas, we are not exploring the canvas. Thats for the other section of the forums. So I dont get why you are arguing.

Thanks for the biography.