Oso

Relationship Possibility with an OnlyFans Girl?

94 posts in this topic

So I caved and subscribed to a chick on OnlyFans for a month.

My desire was to be able to talk with her, and though that desire has been filled, she mainly speaks on business terms. 

What is stopping me from going beyond this mode of communication? Perhaps into the territory of a genuine relationship?

Doesn't have to be intimate. 

Q: How might I go about breaking her out of the professional relationship mode? To have her show interest in something outside of getting money? 

I'm open to any honest response if you have one, rude or not, I simply wish to be humbled on the matter. 

No it is not possible. 
Sorry to say it this way but this is a very stupid idea. 
you are in the worst position to seduce her if you talk to her on onlyfans. 
you could possibly meet an only fan girl and seduce her but not via onlyfans. 

15 minutes ago, Oso said:

What is stopping me from going beyond this mode of communication? Perhaps into the territory of a genuine relationship?

Lol, there's nothing 'genuine' about the way they relate to men. What they're selling is all fake anyways. 

16 minutes ago, Oso said:

Q: How might I go about breaking her out of the professional relationship mode? To have her show interest in something outside of getting money? 

They have faced a lot of bullshit from men. In their experience, men are narcissists who think with their dicks. On top of that, the men paying their bills are 'incels who live in their mom's basement and can't get a real girl', in their eyes. They do not have a very healthy relationship with men in general. They are traumatized individuals. 

If you really want to do this, I'd advise you to start with empathizing with their traumas. Having said that, I would not hold my breath. Because, if she only wants your money, she herself is a narcissist. So, even if she 'shows interest in something else', she's going to be empty on the inside, which will make her unloving on the outside. 

The answer to your question is this: Open your heart to her in a non creepy way. But these girls get hit on, cucked on and simped on all the time. You have to differtiate yourself by showing your character and be ok if she doesn't like you. 

How do you even know you are talking to the girl ? 

12 minutes ago, thierry said:

How do you even know you are talking to the girl ? 

Good point. I don't. That's part of the annoyance that comes with this desire. 

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The answer to your question is this: Open your heart to her in a non creepy way. But these girls get hit on, cucked on and simped on all the time. You have to differtiate yourself by showing your character and be ok if she doesn't like you. 

I believe I have been doing that and if so, have likely gotten my answer. She gives off the vibe of "sorry, I kinda want to but I don't know. Want to buy my nudes though!?" 

Bad idea. She doesn't know or care about you. You are just a chump who pays her bills.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Lol, there's nothing 'genuine' about the way they relate to men. What they're selling is all fake anyways. 

They have faced a lot of bullshit from men. In their experience, men are narcissists who think with their dicks. On top of that, the men paying their bills are 'incels who live in their mom's basement and can't get a real girl', in their eyes. They do not have a very healthy relationship with men in general. They are traumatized individuals. 

If you really want to do this, I'd advise you to start with empathizing with their traumas. Having said that, I would not hold my breath. Because, if she only wants your money, she herself is a narcissist. So, even if she 'shows interest in something else', she's going to be empty on the inside, which will make her unloving on the outside. 

Interesting points. One of the problems with this being an online thing is the inability to verify these things properly. It's kinda like determining whether you like someone or not based on their dating profile, it doesn't work too well. 

What do you mean by what they're selling is fake?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bad idea. She doesn't know or care about you. You are just a chump who pays her bills.

What would you recommend instead? 

2 minutes ago, Oso said:

Interesting points. One of the problems with this being an online thing is the inability to verify these things properly. It's kinda like determining whether you like someone or not based on their dating profile, it doesn't work too well. 

It's just common sense. There are reasons why women get into OnlyFans. 

2 minutes ago, Oso said:

What do you mean by what they're selling is fake?

Some of them will make ASMR videos and shit, in which they're selling a character to you based on your fantasies. All of that is fake! All of their branding is fake. 

21 minutes ago, Oso said:

What would you recommend instead? 

Learn to interact with real girls in real life and developing game skills and a social life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

She's good at her business because she's made you think you have a chance and have some kind of connection with her, that way you'll keep spending money to keep it. 

The answer you don't have a chance at all. The only way you would've is if you happened to meet her in a normal life situation or on a legit dating app where you matched and she told you after you guys met that she does OF. 

Imo you'd have more chance with a stripper or prostitute, an OF girl is so far removed 

Posted (edited)

If you only spoke to her via chat, it was most likely not her who spoke to you.
She probably doesn't even know that you exist.
Most of the time there are trained chatters on the account that manipulate you in thinking that the girl is interested in you.
It is called "girlfriend experience".
The truth is that they just want to get the most money out of you.

Even if she is really talking to you I wouldn't recommend you to try to have something serious with her.

Best thing would be that you delete your OnlyFans account and start doing cold approach.
With that you have better chances to find a girl that really likes you.
It might take some time but it will be worth it.

Edited by Unlimited

I hate it when you guys do this. You're all judging someone purely from what they do to support themselves. No idea what her character is like. It's not even that she's personally interacting with her clients on this site, it's pure fantasy of which most of these guys are aware of. 

Calling what she does fake is like calling a movie fake. What the hell you want this woman to do whose job is to sell a fantasy. To the OP, your worst advice will come from the male perspective; why, because of how most view this type of work. They think because they can get sexually turned on by a woman's body that women are the same and view it as fake when she is able to do this work without any legitimate sexual feeling so they call it fake. It's what she's paid to do and is able to do because of how we're wired.

Men have no problems saying how they can have sex with a woman on a purely physical level with no feelings attached, but when it comes to a woman who can do the same thing to support herself, NOW ITS A PROBLEM; and they look down on her for the same thing they are capable of doing which needs an erection to accomplish. A woman need not get wet for this to happen so she's the one who can really detach. On top of this, she's doing it through a computer screen; and as far as we know, isn't being physical with any of her clients, which is still beside the point.

I will agree, however, that it's hard to say if she will look at you as anything other than a client and will really have emotions and feelings for you because that will be on an individual basis and is unique to the situation and circumstances and who she is as a person.

Please don't listen to what anyone says about being traumatized or of low character and will just be using you because that's not what she's doing now. When people provide a service that's not using, it's simply a give and take because you're also using her to satisfy a particular need of yours, if you want to go down that route. 

It's comical to me how people can easily judge these women that do this kind of work in a negative way off the bat without knowing them personally but when we look at the characters of other people who do other supposedly perceived prestigious jobs as in Presidents, doctors, lawyers, and some school teachers and pastors some of them are the worst scumbags that walk the face of the earth.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

34 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

If you only spoke to her via chat, it was most likely not her who spoke to you.
She probably doesn't even know that you exist.
Most of the time there are trained chatters on the account that manipulate you in thinking that the girl is interested in you.
It is called "girlfriend experience".
The truth is that they just want to get the most money out of you.

Even if she is really talking to you I wouldn't recommend you to try to have something serious with her.

Best thing would be that you delete your OnlyFans account and start doing cold approach.
With that you have better chances to find a girl that really likes you.
It might take some time but it will be worth it.

All of this is speculation. Not everyone needs to meet their other half in the traditional way. Most people back in the day before the internet and dating sites met their worst nightmares from doing approach and meeting one on one. So he doesn't need to delete anything if that's what he desires to do because you can meet the love of your life through any means. He just needs to approach it differently and be careful of how he interacts with her and use proper judgement. It's that simple.

2 hours ago, Oso said:

Doesn't have to be intimate.

This right here will be very challenging to do when it's from a site that mainly deals on a sexual level. From my understanding, there are non-sexual interactions on this site like cooking and people showing their non-sexual skills and having an audience and subscribers doing so, but I'm assuming she's one of those doing sexual things. Not sure, or even how far and in what category. People just hear Only Fans and start assuming things unaware there are plenty of non-sexual category on there.

Regardless, all you need to do is ask her, talk to her about how she feels about it. Most people that do this kind of stuff are usually pretty open with how they feel about things when asked; and she will most likely let you know up-front if that's feasible or not. If she says no, then that's it, don't try to change her mind because it won't work. 

I'm speaking from a place of doing this type of work myself, even though I'm not on OF and have never done anything of the sort via camera or through the internet but I'm in the adult industry and have been for some time and know a lot of girls in this field. Not all are the same, and the most important thing to look for is if they are on drugs or have pimps. Having a pimp is a no no as far as meeting her on a personal level and doing drugs, especially heavy drugs, will speak more about her character, of which I mean she will be more likely to be very misleading and untruthful with her intentions with you. It's all a matter of personal character and not just the fact that she's on OF.

You could have a very loving relationship with her. Or, you might not. Depends on you two.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

58 minutes ago, Consept said:

She's good at her business because she's made you think you have a chance and have some kind of connection with her, that way you'll keep spending money to keep it. 

Could you not do this please. Nothing in the OP says she made him think he had a chance at anything other that what he signed up for. No one has to be good or bad at what they do if a client came on board and willingly paid for a service that they desired. Every business is in the business to keep their customers spending money, so don't expect hers to be any different. 

Posted (edited)

This is poetry 

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.