Razard86

It is all a hallucination

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Inliytened1So do you think if your ego doesn't become "god realized" , you will associate your aging/death with actual death process

There is no "if you become God realized" because you are the only thing in existence.  There isn't a question of whether other awakens. You will awaken because you must.  Because there is no one else in existence but you.  So all of these thoughts about others awakening or not is just you as God imagining other.  It's very tricky.  You randomly created your avatar no different than in a video game.  But you did give yourself certain challenges - I mean if you were a perfect avatar there would be no need to desire things.   Desire is a very key component to making this dream appear as reality. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I don't know what y'all talking about. Certainly Reality is somehow physical, something out there you know and I am separate from everything else. Certainly it is objective, it was before I came here and it will be when I go, that's the most obvious thing in the world. We just have lost our minds with too much philosophy here. We are just bouncing atoms, that's the real deal and we are surely not imagining that.

Hoped you liked my irony. Reality is a dream of consciousness. If someone says otherwise I would like to hear their alternative for how is this moment actually happening.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

I don't know what y'all talking about. Certainly Reality is somehow physical, something out there you know and I am separate from everything else. Certainly it is objective, it was before I came here and it will be when I go, that's the most obvious thing in the world. We just have lost our minds with too much philosophy here. We are just bouncing atoms, that's the real deal and we are surely not imagining that.

Hoped you liked my irony. Reality is a dream of consciousness. If someone says otherwise I would like to hear their alternative for how is this moment actually happening.

You are imagining that you are bouncing atoms.  You will never be able to escape your own imagination   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Everyone who is a materialist or anti-materialist needs to ask the question, what is physical? Every idealist or anti-idealist needs to ask the question, what is mind? Notice that they are identical. Physical = Mental

There is just thisness. Everything backs to itself in the endpoint, everything is it's own explanation. Being is, its own living definition.

But how is thisness operating? It's a dream of consciousness. That's the best way to express it really. A dream because it lacks intrinsic graspability, consciousness because that's the life blood of your reality and experience right now, all of existence is mediated and identical to consciousness. Sounds are consciousness. The other day I went to the supermarket and gave a full lung breath to a mint plant, damn that felt like pure consciousness, smell is consciousness, sensations going on right now, in and out of your body. There are no senses either, there is just one sense door, consciousness. 

When consciousness is solid you call it physical, when conscious is liquid you call it Mind, when consciousness is gaseous it is Infinity.

When you wake up to what consciousness is beyond state, you realize it is God. The Infinite One dreaming himself into this-now in front of your eyes. What a fucking miracle!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are imagining that you are bouncing atoms.  You will never be able to escape your own imagination   

I'll have to improve my joking skills I see..

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Razard86 If one stays in Truth for long enough, one Will understand why illusion and ego was created. 

It is daunting to Live conscious as God. Its such a radical paradigm shift. 

I think Life is just a process of preparing the unconscious part of God (the ego-mind) to Accept and embrace Infinity and imagination. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

it's still all imagination.  Don't be fooled by the fact that this dream includes feeling and sensations- and memory.  It just makes it juicier. 

Yeap, even the fact that water boils at 100° is imagination. Is not physics or any external universal law. LOL! THERE IS NO UNIVERSE! 

Just because It always boils at 100° does not mean is not imagination. It just Tells you how inmensely and unlimited powerful Reality is, that It can set "rules" in the dream that always work in the same way 

The congruency of the dream is the greatest gift and masterpiece of "God".

If not we all would go insane. Being this congruent, we can actually Enjoy the imagination without going nuts. People confuse this congruence for a proof that is not imagination though. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Razard86 A materialist might respond that the brain imagines the whole reality compulsively according to what it can perceive from the objective reality. 

@Jowblob I'm still waiting for that video where you walk through a ghost town.

:)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Not many people here seem to question his beliefs.

"It's other people who have schizophrenia, not me, it has nothing to do with it." lol. 

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@Razard86 A materialist might respond that the brain imagines the whole reality compulsively according to what it can perceive from the objective reality. 

@Schizophonia

I think i made a thread describing that i tried to record, i took my phone and noticed the battery was at 5%. So i needed to recharge it , when i plug in the usb suddenly it started saying "can't recharge because of wetness". So 2 incidents at a specific time that didn't allow me to record and i only had my phone. When i came back to the ego world with others, after sleeping 2 times very shortly suddenly the "wetness" message from my phone dissapeared and i could recharge it.

@Inliytened1 What do you think the cause was of that? Why couldn't i record? Is it because the "laws" were different?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

20 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yeah but then you run into the problem of how the brain exists in a reality that it is imaginjng. That would mean that the brain is also imaginary too.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The brain is also imaginary. EVERYTHING is imaginary including enlightenment; it has to be, or else nothing is imaginary.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

26 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Schizophonia

I think i made a thread describing that i tried to record, i took my phone and noticed the battery was at 5%. So i needed to recharge it , when i plug in the usb suddenly it started saying "can't recharge because of wetness". So 2 incidents at a specific time that didn't allow me to record and i only had my phone. When i came back to the ego world with others, after sleeping 2 times very shortly suddenly the "wetness" message from my phone dissapeared and i could recharge it.

@Inliytened1 What do you think the cause was of that? Why couldn't i record? Is it because the "laws" were different?

I watched that video you posted a while back where he was walking through a town with no one in sight. Was that you or you randomly got it from YT? That shit was creepy asf. Loved it, though.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yeah but then you run into the problem of how the brain exists in a reality that it is imaginjng. That would mean that the brain is also imaginary too.

The brain did not imagine reality, it would generate a conscious experience of a perceived objective reality.
You can put a camera in your cranial limp and conclude for several reasons that it is thanks to this gelatinous and electric fatty mass that the experience is possible, but in fact you compulsively imagine it based on what your body supposedly perceives, and you trust that because it is your only possible point of view.

All I'm saying is that solipsism is not fundamentally incompatible with materialism.
In fact, the materialists, the “atheist bores,” are solipsists.

26 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Schizophonia

From a materialist point of view, your brain would have no problem disconnecting, for whatever reason, from objective reality to generate experiences different from what is normally perceived of physical reality.
There is no difficulty in imagining such a scene (your phone reporting an error and the absence of anyone outside), and as luck would have it you have no proof.
No one ever has any proof of this sort of thing, it's always far-fetched.
Whether it's "bugs" in the matrix, telepathy etc...

I have to be objective, so indeed maybe God is currently playing "Schizophony the Cartesian is right", and that explains why I see the evidence to not believe you.
mhh :ph34r:

I know nothing.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I watched that video you posted a while back where he was walking through a town with no one in sight. Was that you or you randomly got it from YT? That shit was creepy asf. Loved it, though.

@Princess Arabiawasn't me, but some guy that experienced no others. And i put his video as an example, how it was also in my reality. When i stopped "looking" things seemed to change place but there were no people. Like cars etc. Just as this guy from the video also said, he said when he wakes up things changed place but there was nobody. So this last sentence confirmed that he might have also had this experience, and he knows that he is god etc.

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The brain did not imagine reality, it would generate a conscious experience of a perceived objective reality.
You can put a camera in your cranial limp and conclude for several reasons that it is thanks to this gelatinous and electric fatty mass that the experience is possible, but in fact you compulsively imagine it based on what your body supposedly perceives, and you trust that because it is your only possible point of view.

All I'm saying is that solipsism is not fundamentally incompatible with materialism.
In fact, the materialists, the “atheist bores,” are solipsists.

From a materialist point of view, your brain would have no problem disconnecting, for whatever reason, from objective reality to generate experiences different from what is normally perceived of physical reality.
There is no difficulty in imagining such a scene (your phone reporting an error and the absence of anyone outside), and as luck would have it you have no proof.
No one ever has any proof of this sort of thing, it's always far-fetched.
Whether it's "bugs" in the matrix, telepathy etc...

I have to be objective, so indeed maybe God is currently playing "Schizophony the Cartesian is right", and that explains why I see the evidence to not believe you.
mhh :ph34r:

I know nothing.

@Schizophonia From my understanding the reason the "phone" didn't work is because my will prevented it. In the sense that i couldn't disturb or mess the materialistic dream of my "ego" even more, because i had a sense that the more i disturb it the harder it would be to return to normal state.

Imagine this: Here's normal Earth

Here's same Earth but in the "death/after death state"

You're still on the same earth but your "avatar" walks to specific places when it isn't supossed to do that, so in the sense you're creating many errors with your normal reality. That's the first reason that came to my mind when i was in this " after death state on earth". You have no idea how hard it was for me to come back to normal reality.

You're literally so conscious that you prevent yourself from imagining others, for example. When i truely tried to imagine others from my heart, i could suddenly hear a sound of a car or a neighbour pop up for an instance and then it would be gone. I knew that nobody was actually there that made that sound, but i tried to imagine others for them to come back.

Imagine the level of insanity i had to go through, when i finally came back to the ego world. I still experienced this almost schizophrenic high conscious insanity and almost admitted myself to psychward. Those levels of consciousness stop the game completely, the after effect/glow prevents you from working/society etc. Luckely i fell asleep 2-3 times for a short time and came back to my normal ego self.

And you're too conscious to sleep, you're always awake!!

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

it's still all imagination.  Don't be fooled by the fact that this dream includes feeling and sensations- and memory.  It just makes it juicier. 

All of this is a need to label reality and it gets anyone to nowhere. What is sought is openness to the absolute that we are, total freedom, in the cleanest and most constant way possible, and for this, labeling is an obstacle. What we want is to see the infinite alive in everything, since everything is. For that we have to transcend the mind, and all that about God imagining a dream to live an adventure is in the realm of the mind, it is something that is inside the dream, outside of the "dream" it means absolutely nothing.

4 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Omg 😂😂

no more daydream for ya 

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

no more daydream for ya 

🤫🤫

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah totally.  Now - you are literally crafting reality on the fly.  We don't want to look at it like this because we want some type of an objective, planned reality.  But the fact of the matter is that you are Pure, Infinite Consciousness right now - shaping your reality precisely as you had mapped it out.  The only tricky part is that you took away the knowledge that you were doing it - otherwise it wouldn't be real.

That's a mental history. You do not know how reality is being created, if it is created, if it is planned. It's something you think about like you could think about something else, this has nothing to do with awakening. This history is an history into the form, doesn't mean nothing. Reality doesn't work in that dimension, there is nobody in backstage planning and hidden things. Reality is this, now, there is no a hidden god, it's only this moment springing from the intelligence that reality is, without ideas of games or hiding places, but it is only divine intelligence flowing in its infinite cycles. You can see it all time, not just in mystical experience, it's just the reality

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's a mental history. You do not know how reality is being created, if it is created, if it is planned. It's something you think about like you could think about something else, this has nothing to do with awakening. This history is an history into the form, doesn't mean nothing. Reality doesn't work in that dimension, there is nobody in backstage planning and hidden things.  

Of course there isn't- that's the magic of Infinity- it can do both simultaneously- it can plan or map out your entire life without mapping it out - so that it happens now on the fly.  But that doesn't make it random.   If everything was random God would just hang it up.  The greatest part of this whole thing is that God is you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.