Razard86

It is all a hallucination

64 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Davino said:

ma infinity.jpg

My god.I know the picture im going to left by my side when I do my mahasamadhi 😎

The power the pictures of that woman has is not normal. 

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can't go wrong quoting Ramana. 

Yes, the classic appeal to authority. Always works:P

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The power the pictures of that woman has is not normal. 

Yes, I also feel it. What fascinates me more is that she had no teacher, no one taught her anything, she barely knew how to read. She said such things since she learnt how to talk. It's the biggest example of natural mysticism. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

On 3/22/2024 at 0:22 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Everyone who is a materialist or anti-materialist needs to ask the question, what is physical? Every idealist or anti-idealist needs to ask the question, what is mind? Notice that they are identical. Physical = Mental

You really need to take a psychedelic....mind is not complicated. You literally have a mind and are questioning what a mind is.

Close your eyes....that is mind. 

Qualities of a mind. 

1. It can create something out of nothing. Notice you can create pictures in your mind...and they just appear. 

2. Qualities of a mind, it can render and it can experience what it renders.

3. Qualities of a mind, it is not locatable, but it can create a location

4. Qualities of a mind it shows everything on its surface, what is visible. 

So idealists do not need to ask what is mind, everyone knows what a mind is, you use it everyday you just think its in a brain. It's not in a brain...your mind is absolute. You imagine a brain and imagine limitations that upon that brain and have your mind communicate with the brain to maintain those limitations. Your ego is bound to your brain and your body. This is why when you lose connection to both your ego disappears.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.