CroMagna

Fear Of Christian Hell

81 posts in this topic

Leo, would you mind doing a video on how to let go of the fear of Hell realms?  I donated to your Patreon.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm sure there is someone in your life that you can refer to on this topic.   Now try talking to them about looking beyond their current worldview.  About open mindedness. There are two things that will always hold them back.  One - they don't care about the nature or reality- and two - they are sp bought into this illusion that questioning it isn't on the table.  Thats why very few awaken.   And that's why God has them right where he wants them.   Immersed in the dream.

They can simply not think that or stop regarding it as the truth.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

They can simply stop having that thought, which is a possibility. 

Easier said than done thats the point.  Yes you are an optimist but I've been alive longer than you and optimism only goes so far.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, meta_male said:

What if you've been brought up to pretend? In fact, all you ever knew was pretending? How could this then be recognised as ignorance?

Regardless of excuses, if it isn't true, it isn't true. I'd start with questioning what a belief is.

If there's willingness to question whether the Tooth Fairy is real, I don't think it's that hard to do.

@CroMagna Hell is (equivalent to) the Tooth Fairy.

@Inliytened1 It is easier said than done, it seems to me. If one is unwilling then that's an unworkable position as you implied. A willingness to question is essential on your part. From that, it is a fairly straightforward process especially when it comes to obvious beliefs. 

What do I truly know? Have I actually experienced the reality of this? If I stop believing that this is the case, what's left in my experience?

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Inliytened1 It is easier said than done, it seems to me. If one is unwilling then that's an unworkable position, as you implied. A willingness to question is essential on your part. From that, it is a fairly straightforward process especially when it comes to obvious beliefs. 

What do I really know? Have I actually experienced the reality of this? If I stop believing that this is the case, what's left in my experience?

Yes.  But you see it is that very will that is the first thing stripped from you when born into a particular ideology.  The will to question that ideology is stripped from you by fear.   If you don't go to heaven you will be cursed for all of eternity- and if you stray from this path you will be cursed.  It is mind games being played against you.    To think there could possibly be anything outside of that is never come into question.   And that's the message most religions portray  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes.  But you see it is that very will that is the first thing stripped from you when born into a particular ideology.  The will to question that ideology is stripped from you by fear.   If you don't go to heaven you will be cursed for all of eternity- and if you stray from this path you will be cursed.  It is mind games being played against you.    To think there could possibly be anything outside of that is never come into question.   And that's the message most religions portray  

Then make a leap of faith. :P 

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just recognize that it isn't grounded in anything more than stories you were indoctrinated with as a child.

It's child abuse, really.

There is zero emprical evidence that God sends non-Catholics to hell. And it makes no sense why God would do such a silly thing. Do dogs go to hell for not being Catholics? Lol. Are we to believe that all the aliens around the universe go to hell because they aren't Catholics? This is a cartoonishly biased notion.

If you really believe in a loving God, then such a God would forgive you for mistaken beliefs, not punish you for it.

God is good so He is righteous. If I were to inflict evil unto a higher being and refuse to plea for mercy justice would be good.

Edited by MellowEd

@Someone here so don't leave the faith bro, I'm still a Christian. I'm a Christian and a Buddhist. There are plenty of examples of Christian mystics. Mooji Baba is one of them, he was raised Christian.

There are also many canonical Christian scriptures that are pure truth such as 1 John 4:16 "God is love..." And check out John 14:20 "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." You should also be very interested in the baptism of the holy ghost...I believe this is enlightenment. Speaking in tongues, healing the sick. There are many confirmed cases of miracles from the Catholic church. My dad was instantly healed of arthritis by a Christian faith healer named Andrew wommack (he's protestant).

Also 1 John 4:17 "as He (jesus) is, so are we in this world." 

This says that as jesus is, is how we are! In *this* world. We are as jesus is, and we are one with god the holy ghost (one and the same) 

John 17:20-23 KJV "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." (Jesus talking to his father/self).

Jesus dying and rising again is a picture of what has to happen to you. You ARE Jesus. 

Plus I have seen enough evidence to know that it is completely obvious that what Leo says is true. And I'm pretty sure there is no hell, not like a literal interpretation would depict.

Good luck on your spiritual journey brother.

No need to get rid of an identity that was never grounded in your truth to begin with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, CroMagna said:

Leo, would you mind doing a video on how to let go of the fear of Hell realms?  I donated to your Patreon.

Thanks for the donation. But that topic is too narrow for me to make a video on.

I gave you the answer here. Just deconstruct the whole belief system. Question it to death until you realize how silly it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

About time you said something useful 

what you mean? Has he been saying nonsense or something?

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Then make a leap of faith. :P 

:)  tell them that not me...I just have tried talking to people already so deep in religion.  It's futile.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I come from a Muslim background (I’m an ex-Muslim), and we’re taught that the Kafir (disbelievers) and the shirk (polytheistic idol worshipers) go to jahannam (hell) after death unless they bear witness that Muhammad was God’s messenger and that there is no God but God.

Apparently the Catholics believe the exact same thing is going to happen to the Muslims?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

If any of ya'll leave Actualized.org, you're going to Hell.

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Prophet Leo revealing a revelation from God to punish acts of apostasy with death.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actualized.org is not a philosophy, religion, or ideology. It is the deconstruction of everything including your own mind.  Including deconstruction.  In the end you are left with nothing.  An elegant solution to the problem of something.

:)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Prophet Leo revealing a revelation from God to punish acts of apostasy with death.

ahahahhahhahasha

It's always good to crack a laughxD

If something you learn about the hell reports is that the worse part of hell is not being limited by a body in how much suffering and pain it can experience. Infinite Pain, Infinite Horror, Infinity Suffering. That is the room of Hell in infinity. One of Infinity Rooms on Infinity Rooms in Infinity,

Infinite Infinity, that's what we are talking about.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cult psychology lol

The torment on earth wouldn't even register compared to hell.