Burntouted

Are the large majority of women like "this"??

17 posts in this topic

Is this what most women desire, even if they are not open about it?

Do the majority of women want attractive, unavailable men who are skilled in bed, well-endowed, and financially well-off?

Are they attracted to sexist, chauvinistic, emotionally distant men who treat them poorly?

Do they prefer men who have many other women in their lives but avoid commitment?

While they may date or marry a kind "beta" man who treats them well and loves them, do they not fully commit to or respect him, finding their relationship with him dull? Are they prone to cheating on him with alpha and unavailable men?

Do they find excitement and adventure in pursuing unavailable men and enjoy the challenge of "taming" them?

Are women drawn to crappy men because it allows them to bond and fit in with other women who also have similar experiences? Is being in a relationship with a decent man seen as a threat, leading these women to sabotage it out of jealousy and competition? Will they go to extreme lengths to convince other women that "all men are terrible"?

Do they often make happy women doubt their relationships and try to break them apart by planting doubts and fears? Will some even try to sleep with the partner, set up fake social media accounts to lure him, or spy on him to catch him in compromising situations with other women?

Do women generally feel miserable and rarely experience true happiness in relationships? Does their happiness not last?

Do they tend to obsess over and try to change crappy men rather than focusing on self-reflection, personal growth, and taking responsibility for their own lives?

Do they prefer to remain bitter and miserable, continuously dealing with terrible men instead of improving themselves?

Are they more inclined to blame their actions and behaviors on crappy men, including intentionally becoming pregnant to trap them?

Is this an accurate depiction or am I misunderstanding the situation?

@Burntouted

Step 1: Stop consuming manosphere content that is filling your head with this garbage

Step 2: Realize that healthy relationships are indeed possible and that there are great women out there

Step 3: Make a commitment to growing yourself as a man and to take responsibility for your end of said relationships

Step 4: Go meet women in real life

Step 5: Forget that you ever even worried about this kind of stuff

Posted (edited)

Realize that what you're doing:  is making up a whole fantasy/daydream in your mind about how women are or what they "truly want" by the content you're consuming online.  And you're asking these questions to us to either confirm or deny these make-believe scenarios.

This isn't reality.  This are online dating theories that have no basis in reality. 

Imagine if you printed out your post and showed it to an everyday woman in real life out and about.  What would she think about you?  xD Unplug, man.

Edited by hoodrow trillson

Yes, now go date men who are the exact opposite. Or stay single.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

If you’re asking these things you probably don’t have any experience with real women, and are modelling their behaviour based on what people in certain spheres online (who want you to feel insecure, because it benefits them) are telling you.

On 20.3.2024 at 5:56 PM, Burntouted said:

Is this what most women desire, even if they are not open about it?

Answering yes or no will not mean anything to you because your experience with women has led you to adapt toxic views about them and they're getting confirmed over and over. Your focus is too much on women's behaviour and not enough on yourself.

Find a way to get in a playful, non-attached state – with or without women around, doesn't matter...but make this your priority to create some space in your head.

Posted (edited)

In general, women are attracted to masculine qualities and emotional stimulation.

Now stop thinking and go talk to some girls. Elaborate theories about what women want are not needed and counter-productive.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In general, women are attracted to masculine qualities and emotional stimulation.

Do you still acknowledge How to be a Man Part 2 video, where you encouraged for men to bring out their feminine qualities when you're with a woman or now you think in shouldn't be done?

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Haloman said:

men to bring out their feminine qualities when you're with a woman

That’ll happen naturally when you talk to women.

Like a delicate dance, there needs to be balance. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Haloman said:

Do you still acknowledge How to be a Man Part 2 video, where you encouraged for men to bring out their feminine qualities when you're with a woman

Yes. Those feminine qualities create emotional stimulation.

The problem with being too masculine is that you become too logical and stoic, which is counterproductive to game.

It's sorta paradoxical. You have to learn to be masculine but also emotionally expressive and playful.

Gaming girls is akin to playing with children or dogs. You can't do it from a serious or logical place.

Edited by Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Gaming girls is akin to playing with children or dogs.

I don't know whether to cry or bark.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Those feminine qualities create emotional stimulation.

The problem with being too masculine is that you become too logical and stoic, which is counterproductive to game.

It's sorta paradoxical. You have to learn to be masculine but also emotionally expressive and playful.

Gaming girls is akin to playing with children or dogs. You can't do it from a serious or logical place.

There is no paradox, why do you systematically associate a scarcity mentality with masculinity?

Masculinity is richer in GABA and the result is reduced stress/vigilance (Lower CRH/ACTH/cortisol, lower norephedrine/ephedrine/histaminneurotransmition…) and a more fun and creative mentality that appeals to women.

« serious or logical » is just low energy, which is what you would expect from someone who is chronically stressed, autistic or even on neuroleptics.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

scarcity mentality

That's the wrong thing to call it.

Men are basically autistic women. So there is def a connection between masculine and logical and stoic.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Men are basically autistic women.

soo do i act autistic or do i act like the girls are autistic ?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the wrong thing to call it.

Men are basically autistic women.

Most of autistic people I have met was more afraid by conflicts, was bad at sport because of poor energy and poor spatial intelligence, had weird OCD, liked daydream a lot, was easily stressed..

None of this behaviors are commonly considered masculine or logical. 

logical

I believe that irrational is an illusion and a problem of bias. I just think women appear irrational because we project our agendas onto her.
Many very masculine men are also very stupid.

The most “logical” men I have known were in fact low in androgenicity, had small wrists, difficulty gaining muscle… 🤔

and stoic.

Yes, because we are less stressed, and since we are supposed to be less stressed women (or other men, in a social setting) expect us to be more eccentric because of the reduced alertness, because that the ego diminishes.

Autistics are stoic and by extension socially awkward because they lack creative energy, their neuroendocrinology is geared towards survival/adaptation (stress).

I have seen studies which showed that autistics lack dopamine, serotonin (this one is controversial) and tend to have a lower GABA/glutamate ratio, and have more stress hormones which I have already cited in one of my previous posts.

To flex a little on my knowledge of endocrinology lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is brilliant ive never thought of women like dogs haha, who dosent love dogs ?

Posted (edited)

On 22/03/2024 at 11:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

I completely agree with you here, but I’ve never really understood the appeal. Do you know the reason?

Edited by Spiral