something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

Alternate thread title: Traveling to the Andromeda Galaxy on an Exercise Bike

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@mr_engineer @Leo Gura At the same time, a rubric lacks heart and soul. Which a healthy, loving relationship should. 

It’s not like… “I love m’y girl cuz she’s a 10”… no. 

But, getting your needs met matters. There’s plenty of girls and guys.

No one rate their girlfriend in their head unless they have autism, so what does it matter?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

You just need more experience talking to girls until you are confident and charismatic and don't give a damn about what hot girls think of you.

With lots of experience you lose that insecurity around hot girls because you just stop caring and you are in a self-assuming flow state.

Of course hotter girls have more value and more options, so they will hook up with you less often. This is just how it is. The hotter the rarer. To consistently sleep with hot girls you need to play a serious social and status game. You gotta intice them with more than just a date. You have to build an elite social circle which you can invite them into, which offers them status and other perks. The hottest girls are often chasing high status. So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

You have to realize that once a girl is in the 8/9/10 level of hotness she is basically in model territory. That means she can make lots of money just from her looks. And such girls will use that to get free shit. They make a whole lifestyle out of milking their looks. Free parties, free travel, free dinners, free events, etc. So if you cannot offer that then why would they sleep with you? You're just one of 50 dicks who surround her every week.

That's very dark.

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even when you think stuff like, "OMG, that girl is a hottie!" That's already warping your ability to relate properly with girls. It's a selfish and immature approach.

But don't you speak along those terms? I mean look at your most recent blog post

You called Jack Black a "fat hairy sloppy fool", and yet you don't even know him.  @Leo Gura

If you met him in person, would you have that thought? If so, then your ability to relate with would be immediately warped by your own judgements.

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Yali said:

But don't you speak along those terms? I mean look at your most recent blog post

You called Jack Black a "fat hairy sloppy fool", and yet you don't even know him.  @Leo Gura

I was playing that up to make a point. And also being entertaining.

If you met him in person, would you have that thought? If so, then your ability to relate with would be immediately warped by your own judgements.

By my nature I'm a pretty judgmental person and I am working to correct that.

When I tell you to avoid something, it's usually because I suffered from doing it.

But at least I know what the wrong thing is, even if I haven't trained myself to fully avoid it. The real problem is when guys do these things and don't even understand that it's wrong.

I do plenty of wrong things. The difference is I become aware of it and correct myself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But at least I know what the wrong thing is, even if I haven't trained myself to fully avoid it. The real problem is when guys do these things and don't even understand that it's wrong.

I do plenty of wrong things. The difference is I become aware of it and strive to correct myself.

@Leo Gura That's good to hear. I look up to you for a reason.

12 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:
On 3/15/2024 at 5:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

You just need more experience talking to girls until you are confident and charismatic and don't give a damn about what hot girls think of you.

With lots of experience you lose that insecurity around hot girls because you just stop caring and you are in a self-assuming flow state.

Of course hotter girls have more value and more options, so they will hook up with you less often. This is just how it is. The hotter the rarer. To consistently sleep with hot girls you need to play a serious social and status game. You gotta intice them with more than just a date. You have to build an elite social circle which you can invite them into, which offers them status and other perks. The hottest girls are often chasing high status. So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

You have to realize that once a girl is in the 8/9/10 level of hotness she is basically in model territory. That means she can make lots of money just from her looks. And such girls will use that to get free shit. They make a whole lifestyle out of milking their looks. Free parties, free travel, free dinners, free events, etc. So if you cannot offer that then why would they sleep with you? You're just one of 50 dicks who surround her every week.

That's very dark.

Yes it is. And there goes my last remaining hope of ever achieving the one thing I want more than anything else in this life. See you on the other side, fellas.... UNLESS! I can manifest hot girls using robotic affirmations. The practice is to simply repeat phrases like, “I have all the beautiful women I ever wanted. I have all the beautiful women I ever wanted. I have all the beautiful women I ever wanted.” 100x 1000x 1,000,000, over and over again until reality has no choice but to make it so. Apparently there’s a large and dedicated community of people who absolutely swear this works and have success stories. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

“One finger pointed at you, three fingers pointed at me.” Lol

You see immature and stupid people everywhere because you give yourself a cold caricature intellectual style and are afraid of being seen as an idiot in general, someone who doesn't think or something like that. Yet you have an average IQ with an average vocabulary and it doesn't bother you that the guys here find your videos extraordinary because the infatuated one is pretty and you tell them banalities for 2 hours straight with a serious tone and deep. You too are in fact seductive, paradoxically.

I see volatile, passive aggressive, obscure, potentially dangerous people regularly, but at least I am aware of who the commonality is.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was playing that up to make a point. And also being entertaining.

When I tell you to avoid something, it's usually because I suffered from doing it.

I do plenty of wrong things. The difference is I become aware of it and strive to correct myself.

I had a quiet zen teacher who always knew I would do wrong but wouldn't tell me and would just watch me walk into a hole. Why? 

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I had a quiet zen teacher who always knew I would do wrong but wouldn't tell me and would just watch me walk into a hole. Why? 

In that case women are the ultimate zen teachers. Only they don’t just watch you walk in, they point you in that direction and enjoy watching you fall in

12 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

In that case women are the ultimate zen teachers. Only they don’t just watch you walk in, they point you in that direction and enjoy watching you fall in

You see, you really don't want what you say you want because you keep talking against it. Your heart is not aligned with the mind. One says one thing and the other another. Robotic affirming won't help you, if you don't practice NOW to stop bashing women. Why? Because you can't robot affirm 24/7 and the moments you're not you'll just be thinking the opposite and be "waivering", like she suggests in the video. You are oblivious to what you're doing when you entertain these kinds of comments and mental visions in the mind. Cut it out.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

36 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Maybe cause that's the best way to learn.

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You see, you really don't want what you say you want because you keep talking against it. Your heart is not aligned with the mind. One says one thing and the other another. Robotic affirming won't help you, if you don't practice NOW to stop bashing women. Why? Because you can't robot affirm 24/7 and the moments you're not you'll just be thinking the opposite and be "waivering", like she suggests in the video. You are oblivious to what you're doing when you entertain these kinds of comments and mental visions in the mind. Cut it out.

Well that’s the beauty of RA’s. It’s designed for people like me who have an incredibly difficult time getting on the right frequency and believing it is done. By saying one or a few lines in your head incessantly, you block out everything else, including all the opposite stuff. Of course no one will be perfect right away. As long as your affirmations far outweigh the negative stuff it should work.

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Well that’s the beauty of RA’s. It’s designed for people like me who have an incredibly difficult time getting on the right frequency and believing it is done. By saying one or a few lines in your head incessantly, you block out everything else, including all the opposite stuff. Of course no one will be perfect right away. As long as your affirmations far outweigh the negative stuff it should work.

It's already working, already has been, your entire life. That's why you haven't been, because you kept saying you haven't. You will manifest horrors of a gf if you keep seeing them that way, that's the difference.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

On 23/03/2024 at 0:28 PM, Optimized Life said:

As if being super pretty and feminine and having an easier life somehow makes girls more cruel and "scummy".

Prettier girls are generally nicer and easier to talk to than the ugly masculine ones

no, they are not. it's pretty standard that looks affect their characters, given basic human social dynamics. There's nothing that makes them have an easier life by proxy. But getting adulation does affect their brains and characters, and few lack the humility or grace to realise their privilege. assuming they're all nice because the limit of your sheltered CA existence isn't right. Pretty privilege is a fact. only deluded, naive, and dishonest people deny it. 

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

On 18/03/2024 at 4:29 AM, BlessedLion said:

Go to brazil 

I'm from Brazil, actually in Brazil South where basically the genetic pool is mostly of German migration (btw, we have millions of German speakers in the countryside of Rio Grande do Sul state) and black woman from freed slaves (I don't know the specific regions of Africa, but they also have a specific look which I find different from African American women/men).

I'd say it's just as much as anywhere else, judging by those videos of people showing around streets in different countries.

The amount of Hot woman I see is directly proportional to the volume of women. Perhaps in regions with different genetic pools, certain looks are much more common than others. i.e. in Scandinavia blond hair and green/blue eyes, redheads in the UK/Ireland, certain bone structures in Slavic women, etc.

When it comes to Russian women, I'd say it's mostly because in that region they have a certain look to them. I'd say Scandinavian women have much more of the look I like, and German women tend to look just like most girls I see outside.

But that doesn't mean to say I don't find girls that look the stereotypical hot Russian or Scandinavian girl here. They are just less frequent than in those areas.

I personally tend to have certain preferences to certain look/type, and it's kinda independent of how hot they actually are (breast sizes and shape, ass size and shape, BMI levels, fat distribution and overall body shape). I'd choose between a girl that fits more into that, even if she is actually less hot in regard to her body. To a certain extent, of course.

Edited by Lucasxp64

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe cause that's the best way to learn.

It was 4 years of torture but I appreciate it now. 

He would also make mistakes due to being unskilled but I think he would do them on purpose. Just a feeling

Edited by Twentyfirst

9 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

It was 4 years of torture

Sounds like serious learnin'.

On 25/03/2024 at 3:52 AM, Twentyfirst said:

The Zen teacher is conscious enough to know when to tell you and when to not.

Just like you’re conscious enough to know when to do certain things and not to do certain things.

Most people refer to it as intuition, although I much prefer the phrase ‘knowing without knowing’.

On 3/25/2024 at 0:48 AM, Princess Arabia said:

You will manifest horrors of a gf if you keep seeing them that way, that's the difference.

As long as she’s beautiful I am prepared to face any abuse other than things that cause permanent injury or legal challenges. It’s not like I have to stay with her forever