MrTelepath

I Need Some Advice Before Taking My First Heroic Dose Of Mushrooms

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’ll try to keep this thread simple and brief. I don’t want to rush into things, by any means. I need as much feedback as possible before making this decision.

My intention for this trip is going to be regarding the topic of Fear and my relationship with women. I’m uncertain as to whether or not Mushrooms are capable of revealing deeply personal matters but I have a strong desire for obtaining knowledge and Truth of both myself and topics pertaining to the Metaphysical and Esoteric.

I’m purchasing 7 Grams of Penis Envy very soon and I was wondering about the amount I should take for this trip. I’ve had 3 previous trips but none were above 3.5 Grams. I’ve discovered that for me personally 3.5 Grams hasn’t been enough to truly understand things deeply. I barely scratched the surface during my other trips and felt like I didn’t get enough insight from them.

Any other tips regarding how I should go about the trip would be helpful. Thanks!

Edit: I have additional questions that I’d like to include. One of them being, Does intention determine the knowledge and insights I’ll receive on Mushrooms, in particular? Or do they show you what they want to? I’m also curious as to how much I need to take to encounter Autonomous Entities. Does dosage determine whether or not I’ll see Entities? Do they appear with eyes closed or open? Not that it’s critical or even necessary to see beings in order for me to have a transformative/enlightening experience, mainly, asking out of curiosity.

Edited by MrTelepath

Just one tip: Take raw ginger before so that you don't vomit. 

@MrTelepath I did 10 gr dried shrooms (psilocybin cubensis) with lemon take. Do not to it. My trip changed my DNA. It was over 20 hours. What will be your dosage?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@MrTelepath I did 10 gr dried shrooms (psilocybin cubensis) with lemon take. Do not to it. My trip changed my DNA. It was over 20 hours. What will be your dosage?

That is crazy dude! you went insane fir sure? Mind sharing your experience?

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

That is crazy dude! you went insane fir sure? Mind sharing your experience?

Sure brother. It was great for the peak infinite love, infinite nothingness, being just nothing. Love burned me completely. However, coming down was insanity. Insanity. I couldn't eat for 5 days.

Increasing dose might not solve your problem, especially when it comes to mushrooms. They can get weird pretty quick. 

Remember the deep understanding comes with time, after serious contemplation. It should not be forced.

Posted (edited)

Slowly build your way up to higher doses perhaps 4 grams. Make sure you are in a good mindset and a safe place that you know well and your intentions are clear. And try not to eat any food for 6 hours beforehand which is entirely up to you. Good luck MrTelepath in the Mushroomverse. Always wanted to try APE mushrooms said the ape. Oh yes, I believe they are somewhat stronger so be careful.10grams O.o:D   Just be nice to them and don't call them shrooms;)

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, James123 said:

What will be your dosage?

I was thinking 5 grams, though, I don’t know if 3.5 grams to 5 is drastic. I’ve heard people say that the slightest increase in dosage makes a big difference. So, maybe, I should go for 4 grams or 4.5 at most but I’m still not certain.

Thanks everyone, btw!!! Appreciate the feedback.

Edited by MrTelepath

@MrTelepath Howdy

Each person is different. Some people have visuals. Some people have dance moves or strange contortions. Some people see or hear entities. It is all unpredictable but you could slowly increase the dosage over months. But maybe a mind melting 5 gram dried trip would knock your socks off more than a slow build up. The slow build allows you to navigate the mind set and gain experience.

It is hard to tell you the truth because the power of suggestion and subconscious will alter your trip. Best to maintain your innocence and naïveté.

Intention helps a lot. Set and setting. But the trip can go sideways. It is a strange loop. You may accomplish your intention by a long road of circumnavigation which could take 12 months or years of integration.

I think entities are very rare on shrooms. But could be CEV or OEV.

Google Terrance McKenna and maybe do 5 g dried in silent darkness. Keep your eyes closed for 6 hours.

Eat or fast 6 hours before. Have snacks ready if you fast.

be well. Be safe. :)

3 hours ago, MrTelepath said:

I was thinking 5 grams, though, I don’t know if 3.5 grams to 5 is drastic. I’ve heard people say that the slightest increase in dosage makes a big difference. So, maybe, I should go for 4 grams or 4.5 at most but I’m still not certain.

Thanks everyone, btw!!! Appreciate the feedback.

I think 5 gr is fine. However, do with lemon take. Because, let the feel completely affect. In 4 or 4.5 gram you might stuck in between and not have a breakthrough. 5 gr or above is the breaking point. I did 5,6, 8 and 10. 10 gr was amazing but scary stuff. You will be fine with 5 gr. 

14 hours ago, MrTelepath said:

I’ve had 3 previous trips but none were above 3.5 Grams.

what type of shrooms? Penis Envy are VERY potent in comparison with other magic mushrooms. 

Penis envy mushrooms are a strain within the psilocybe cubensis (p. cubensis) family of shrooms. But this is no ordinary psilocybe cubensis mushroom—it’s exceptionally potent. The psilocin and psilocybin (what makes these mushrooms psychoactive) content can be as high as 2.90%. For some perspective, golden teacher mushrooms produce between 0.5 and 0.9% .

That makes Penis Envy from 3x to 5x times more potent than other mushrooms you have tried. The internet is full of stories of people saying oh I thought it was gonna be a mild trip but little did I know those where Penis Envy

I’ve discovered that for me personally 3.5 Grams hasn’t been enough to truly understand things deeply. I barely scratched the surface during my other trips and felt like I didn’t get enough insight from them.

Do you think more will do it? Maybe yes maybe no, there are no guarantees.

Does intention determine the knowledge and insights I’ll receive on Mushrooms, in particular? Or do they show you what they want to?

At 5g of Penis Envy you're gonna be totally at the mercy of the Mushrooms. Particularly mushrooms that do have conscious agency for me in contrast with LSD that doesn't. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Davino said:

what type of shrooms?

I’ve tried 3 different strains all together. Each once and it was those 3 trips I mentioned. I’ve done APE, Golden Teachers and Penis Envy (which was my very last trip). I took 3.5 grams when I tried Penis Envy which was intense but I barely got anything out of it. The only “epiphany” I received during the trip was the insight that humans are monkeys cosplaying in society if that counts.

Edited by MrTelepath

4 minutes ago, MrTelepath said:

I took 3.5 grams when I tried Penis Envy which was intense but I barely got anything out of it. The only “epiphany” I received during the trip was the insight that humans are monkeys cosplaying in society if that counts.

If it's not working for that have you tried other methods for solving Fear and your relationship with women?

Books, seminars, courses...

Leo has many great videos and books on this topic. You can search more on your own. You are not the first person that is facing the same problem, many people have gone through it and solved it, made books, seminars, techniques and courses about it.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino I have, occasionally. Books and Courses, I’ve never attended seminars. Most of the information I’ve obtained from them I have to admit I haven’t put to use because I’m afraid of failure among other things. So I thought to myself using Psychedelics is the next best thing to discovering deep rooted and imbedded negative beliefs about yourself and whatever it is that you’re dealing with in life, currently. However, other people have told me to be cautious when using Hallucinogens for deeply personal and subconscious matters.

I also have other intentions for using them which pertains to Esoteric Topics. Questions about GOD and what Magick (having to do with Occult Philosophy) is, as well as, many others. My last trip was during May of last year so I think I’ve given myself enough time. 

17 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Slowly build your way up to higher doses perhaps 4 grams. Make sure you are in a good mindset and a safe place that you know well

This is good advice.

22 hours ago, MrTelepath said:

Or do they show you what they want to?

Yes, they do.

22 hours ago, MrTelepath said:

I’m also curious as to how much I need to take to encounter Autonomous Entities. Does dosage determine whether or not I’ll see Entities? Do they appear with eyes closed or open?

Kilindi Iyi once told of a trip with 50g of dry mushrooms where he was sitting in a room with his eyes open and a portal opened through which a predator entered. I've only seen beings with eyes closed on a high-dose DMT trip. So I think the dosage determines whether you see entities, and it has to be insanely high for your mind to open like that.

Posted (edited)

@Grateful Dead I also want to know if Mushrooms can answer the question “What Is Magick?” which isn’t really discussed here. I made a thread on the Spirituality sub-forum titled “If I can’t manipulate reality then what is Magick?” but no one has responded to it. I’m going to assume it’s because no one has the answer to that question. 

Leo mentions in his videos how even, though, I’m God that doesn’t mean I’ll be able to control reality. I recently discovered a video on Aleister Crowley’ use of Peyote and Cannabis (he was also addicted to heroin for a great portion of his life but that’s a whole other topic) in his rituals. Aleister Crowley and perhaps many other Occultists like him are within the stage of Turquoise in Spiral Dynamics. I believe Aleister Crowley is included in the stage Turquoise mega thread in the forum. Other articles, books and sources state that Occultism and Mysticism are similar but still very different with their own end goals. Mysticism being the path of achieving unification with God in order to live in harmony with the world which is discussed a lot in Actualized.org and Occultism being more about influencing External Events through the use of Altered States of Consciousness. And I don’t believe it’s about making impossible things occur but more so about influencing probability within the laws of physics through altered states.

Edited by MrTelepath

On 3/13/2024 at 6:28 PM, James123 said:

what? why do you think that?

8 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

what? why do you think that?

Because, it is not something that regular human being can handle. You literally go crazy for hours. In 20 hours trip, I got crazy for 4-5 hours. It is literally going insane. You have to surrender till it passes. 

@James123 i have done 8 g dried PE and it was awesome and pleasant. I have done 3.5 g dried PE and it was a nightmare and insanity was just around the corner. So fair warning to all. Dosages cannot predict your trip. But high dose mushrooms are likely more dangerous and psychosis inducing than low dose. Be well. Be safe. :)

6 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

@James123 i have done 8 g dried PE and it was awesome and pleasant. I have done 3.5 g dried PE and it was a nightmare and insanity was just around the corner. So fair warning to all. Dosages cannot predict your trip. But high dose mushrooms are likely more dangerous and psychosis inducing than low dose. Be well. Be safe. :)

My trip was amazing too. But when coming down I lost my mind, lol. The trip was so heavy for me, it was beginning of my path. 😂 Therefore, i completely become a different person after the trip. 😂