10 gr dry shroom trip and need some help

James123
By James123 in Psychedelics,
Hello everyone. Last Saturday around 12 am i ate 10 gr dry shrooms with fresh lemon juice. The shrooms affects started to come up so rapidly and i started to feel complete emptiness, which is coming towards me. It was a total complete infinite emptiness than got in my body and i became complete nothing (felt like james was just a habit), i was just nothing no mean whatsoever NOTHING. At that time i was looking myself (everything looked the same but i felt like i am seeing myself on everything), breathing myself, talking to myself walking on myself and nowhere to go run away from myself, which is full emptiness. It started to talk to me, but i felt like i was talking to myself, givind advise and knowledge to myself about it(real me). After that i got a feeling that i have never felt that real, which is it is just so alone, everything is it, it iseven scared of its own self (because of how powerful it is). It is just so alone thats why emptiness create us to lie itself that its not alone. And that infinite loneliness felt like too heavy that could broke my molecules into billion of pieces, and I was talking to it (Myself), saying (human body cant handle this thats why i created ego in the body(whick mean is felt like we will see it either when the body dies or our ego or fault self mentally dies (because rule of the world body cannot function without a brain). It started to teach me like a father (teaching morality) that how become a better person as a ego. Knowledge s were going to my empty self with billion of light years speed and felt like the existence of ego world is based on satisfaction. We create us to just satisfy ourself because we are too alone and all powerful that we cheat ourself that we are not alone. Around 3:15 am it was gone within me, however between 5 am to 2 pm , i was a super concisnouss human (completely same body but different mind and person that have different ability and habits) such as i could communicate with my energy, heal myself, but it was so scary that if i dont concentrate, life was too much, fast and busy for me. I was saying that by 10 pm if my old personality wont come back, i will leave my house, job, and go somewhere very quiet and slow. However, around 3 pm (15 hours later taking shrooms) my ordinary consciousness came back but not completely. When i talk sometimes i feel like i am barking or it has no mean whatsoever, feeling alone and emptiness in me, me ego and god side is too sharp (any of them can come up so quickly but i can feel the compelete differences between each other), wakinf up 4 am every morning, knowing and living that i am nothing, when my ego came back, i was feeling major emotional trauma for couple hours(because my ego was killed billion times and being nothing is so scary and beatiful. Because of that my daily emotions were destroyed, and i thought that they will never come back). It felt i was in the hell for years. Additionally, i got a insight that destiniy is real but at the same time it is so fare and honest it gives itself right to make a choice in this life too. I started to get too many dejavus (at least 6 a day and feel that emptiness sometimes makes me feel completely alone or happy. How can i manage this situation? Does anyone experienced these side affects after psychedelic trip?  Additionally, i am under medication of 1000 mg keppra (heard that keppra enchance brain activity). Thanks everyone. 
  • 10 replies