Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Ok, I'm doing it, I'm going TO DIE, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

EDIT: Still a human being, still can't fart rainbows and turn water into vodka :P

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dragallur @Dodoster @Shin  guys I meant Saturday june 3rd. (Before that I can't go that long. I have a competition on 27th may.)

If we gonna all do it, can we start GMT 2:30pm? Which makes 10:30 here in CT, so it's a little more doable for me? My... this made me more excited than my upcoming comp.xD am I weird or something??

So I'm offering:

June 3rd Saturday, GMT 14:30

what do you say?

8 minutes ago, Sevi said:

@Dragallur @Dodoster @Shin  guys I meant Saturday june 3rd. (Before that I can't go that long. I have a competition on 27th may.)

If we gonna all do it, can we start GMT 2:30pm? Which makes 10:30 here in CT, so it's a little more doable for me? My... this made me more excited than my upcoming comp.xD am I weird or something??

So I'm offering:

June 3rd Saturday, GMT 14:30

what do you say?

I don't know about that far ahead, but for this Saturday, I will try to do it from the morning! :)))))))))))))))))) Game on!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodoster said:

I don't know about that far ahead, but for this Saturday, I will try to do it from the morning! :)))))))))))))))))) Game on!

It is so not fair!?

@Dragallur C'mon! There is 3 weeks for the Saturday that I'm talking about.. let's find some way to put that experimental 8 hours in your life.. what about going somewhere else just for that day, or send everyone out maybe9_9 or finding a babysitter or something.. for once.. ?

What kind of competition ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Dragallur said:

@Dodoster @Sevi I have people in the house who will want something from me so I definitely wont be able to do such a long sitting in one.

Can't you tell those people what you're going to be doing (or not doing hehehehehe) so that they don't disturb you the whole day? Tell them to respect your privacy! xD 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Shin said:

What kind of competition ?

I will be competing with my egoic structures hahahah

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Who_Am_I @Sevi I do not need babysitter, thats not the case for me :D

I will try my best.. but I do not think that we can start at the same time, mine is GMT +2 hoursso I can not start much later than 14:00. In the morning is also quite tricky because lunch is quite important here so I will try to start right after it.

In three weeks is also possible.

Btw. has anyone here meditated half of that? I personally did 140 minutes once though I changed positions.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

4 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

@Who_Am_I @Sevi I do not need babysitter, thats not the case for me :D

I will try my best.. but I do not think that we can start at the same time, mine is GMT +2 hoursso I can not start much later than 14:00. In the morning is also quite tricky because lunch is quite important here so I will try to start right after it.

In three weeks is also possible.

Btw. has anyone here meditated half of that? I personally did 140 minutes once though I changed positions.

Lol I haven't done half, not even quarter. 

But if Bill Harris is not bullshitting and 1 hour of HoloSync equates to 8 hours without HoloSync, I meditate 8 hours every day ??

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dragallur@Dragallur then you tell us the time..

6 hours ago, Who_Am_I said:

Can't you tell those people what you're going to be doing (or not doing hehehehehe) so that they don't disturb you the whole day? Tell them to respect your privacy! xD 

Yeah, actually I was thinking exactly the same:)

@Shin it's  ballroom dance competition

6 hours ago, Who_Am_I said:

I will be competing with my egoic structures hahahah

Yep tell me about it..

1 hour ago, Dragallur said:

@Who_Am_I @Sevi

No I didn't go that far either

33 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

@Who_Am_I Yeah, I do not think that anybody will finish without breaking it up :D

We'll see.. without trying you couldn't tell, could you?:)

@Dragallur and you know, it's a bitter pill to swallow but if there is no need for a baby sitter, then there is no need for you either.. unfortunately..

Okay guys let's not be so strict, let's have mindful breaks if needed - going to the toilet, drink water, eat some food even, do some stretching - all if needed. Let's not be too ascetic xD <3

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Sevi @Dragallur @Shin Are we all going for this? Choose the most comfortable posture for you. If you can make it most comfortable you can, like you are sitting on a throne. Graciously. Without effort. Just being! How hard can it be! It should be the best experience in my life, those are my expectations  pre-journey xDxD 

Let's GO! I'm so excited about this! I am going to be sitting on the throne made entirely of consciousness. Nothing Else!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Who_Am_I @Dragallur @Shin guys this weekend I'll be going for an hour each day, I can do the 8 hour one on june 3rd, not before that.

Could you write me guys at time you gonna start tomorrow? At least I'll join you the first hour. Is it GMT12:00 am for tomorrow?

And I can't wait to here about it guys:) I really wonder how it's gonna go:)

Edited by Sevi