Butters

Why is this forum so rational?

10 posts in this topic

Makes absolutely no sense. If I do the hokey-pokey method to get me bliss and someone else does the bee-bop method to get them there, who cares? We are truth seekers but why even bother with "relative truths"? 

This forum is like one delusional person trying to convince the other delusional person that their delusion is the best. 

I feel like this forum is polluting my worldview. My experiences are true to me and you will never know what that is like. Trying to convince you of the legitimacy of my experiences or you trying to convince me my experiences weren't legit is ludicrous. 

Also the way Leo is revered bothers me to no end. Sure he can give advice, but if you think what Leo says is and isn't possible you're limiting yourself for no good reason. 

Comparison truly is the thief of all joy. 

Life if like my own painting. 

If anything I think this forum is taking me AWAY from bliss, not to it. 

Take a break.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Truth is just a tool. Knowledge is power.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

7 hours ago, Butters said:

Makes absolutely no sense. If I do the hokey-pokey method to get me bliss and someone else does the bee-bop method to get them there, who cares? We are truth seekers but why even bother with "relative truths"? 

how do you get bliss, may I ask.

I feel like this forum is polluting my worldview. My experiences are true to me and you will never know what that is like. Trying to convince you of the legitimacy of my experiences or you trying to convince me my experiences weren't legit is ludicrous. 

This bothers you because it feels like it's crumbling when someone points out something that deep down you know isn't true. No forum can pollute a world view. You're just feeling more and more insecure towards the one you constructed and it is slowly shattering Infront of your eyes and it's an uncomfortable feeling.

Also the way Leo is revered bothers me to no end. Sure he can give advice, but if you think what Leo says is and isn't possible you're limiting yourself for no good reason. 

Why would that bother you to no end. You feel weird about one trying to change your worldview but having problems seeing through others'. Maybe it's a part of their worldview to listen to someone and go with what they say if they have been helped before by this person and have seen dramatic results in their life and will rather stick to the same figure because they see the benefit in it. 

Most people understands that not everything someone says is Absolutely true or has no flaws, but when you get to understand that most people tend to do things because there's a benefit that stems from their behavior whether good or bad, smart or foolish, and makes no logical sense, it wouldn't bother you as much. Most people aren't making conscious decisions, the decision is being made for them. Just like you being bothered by this is not your choice to be bothered by it. Why would you choose that, why choose to get bothered. You're getting bothered by people listening to his advice, ask yourself why,

Comparison truly is the thief of all joy. 

Life if like my own painting. 

If anything I think this forum is taking me AWAY from bliss, not to it

You are recognizing your own instability and shaky grounds and feelings of fear is arising because of their groundless nature. No one can steal your joy if it is rooted in true happiness that's not attained from the outside. You are seeking happiness from the outside world and are getting to a point of frustration because you can't seem to sustain your so-called bliss state and anything that gets in the way is now the problem. 

What's happening in this post is that a deep recognition is being birthed and it feels uncomfortable and that recognition is that "outcome happiness" is unsustainable and nothing on the outside can truly make you happy. That realization is coming in the forefront with you, but your blaming others for this is causing your refusal to accept this and to even recognize that this is happening,

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Butters maybe the thing is that you keep following to much men content. Or focus to much into Trancendental topics. The Trancendence stuff can feel very dry sometimes. And conceptual stuff can become to much of mind and we lack embodiment.

What I do is to feed my psyche with different elements. 

Some content is like fire, other contect have more feminine energy like water. Some are like Air ( Formscape channel) and some like Earth ( content that are purely pratical. 

I will give one example of a girl I follow on youtube to drink from a different fountain. 

And even the advice she gives may serve to your purpouse. If you feel this forum is eating you bliss, just let go for a while to see what happen. Is like when you are addicted in some drug. You need to let go for somedays, and if you get better it will show you that the thing you let go was the cause of your illment. 

On 2.3.2024 at 6:55 PM, Butters said:

This forum is like one delusional person trying to convince the other delusional person that their delusion is the best.

10/10. Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

Why so serious?

The only entity with the power to take away your bliss is yourself.

If people are trying to convince you that their delusion is best, they are doing so out of love. Because they think it would benefit your situation if you would change your delusion to another delusion.

See for example my first sentence.

I see your post, and I notice how you are giving power away and not taking responsibility. Which, my delusion tells me, are some of the core principles of being happy and in bliss. And I sense from your post that those are things you want.

It's all lovely delusions here. :x

Why isn't this in the Spirituality section?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.