Davino

Psychedelics & Mirrors: Profound Technique

23 posts in this topic

After many years tripping I have found mirrors to be one of the best, if not the best, methodology for Awakening while on Psychedelics

Just talking at yourself in the mirror, looking at yourself, moving, contemplating, the space inside the mirror, the flawlessly reflection of Reality

It is very consistent in producing mystical experiences and Awakenings. At least for me

Try it. Very fun and very very profound. Thank me later;)

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

It takes maturity to be able to see your reflection in the mirror undistorted. One may assume in order to do so you must either clean the mirror or clean yourself. But actually, seeing the perfection in any way, shape, or form reality takes itself to be reveals the true beauty.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

But actually, seeing the perfection in any way, shape, or form reality takes itself to be reveals the true beauty

Please understand that someone's flawed perception of Reality and seeing the world through distorted lens is not perfection. It allows through certain emotions and feeling to recognize where and what we're perceiving things unlike how Source sees it and through adjustment in our thinking we can start to perceive things in a way that's more accurate to how Reality really is. Everything being perfect is different than everything is perfection; meaning, its perfect that we see Reality through distorted lens and have emotions to guide us where we're going wrong because that's how we grow and change and evolve and things were put in place for this to happen, but it doesn't mean our distortion is perfection.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia That was very sharp. Yimpa does have his point but so do you. You connected absolute with relative and that relative should reflect absolute while yimpa talked about the absolute

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino We are all reflecting Infinity :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia That was very sharp. Yimpa does have his point but so do you. You connected absolute with relative and that relative should reflect absolute while yimpa talked just about the absolute

👍

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Davino We are all reflecting Infinity :)

Amen

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Davino said:

Funny. I did this an hour ago.

PXL_20240301_202556332.jpg

Edited by shree

@shree how was your trip? Did you try 5 Meo with open eyes this time?

@OBEler I love tripping with my eyes open. Makes me realize that what I once thought was ordinary is actually extraordinary ^_^

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino Sometimes my eyes can decieve me, though. I thought it was 420, but it’s currently 4:02 PM xD

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

@shree how was your trip? Did you try 5 Meo with open eyes this time?

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

I finally tested a new batch of 5-MeO-MALT from the NL after converting it into its freebase form. The experience was quite mild due to the small dose.

Edited by shree

Posted (edited)

@shree Is it complicated to turn Malt from HCL to freebase?
Curious to try vapingt it instead of snorting

Edited by Lynx

@shree

3 hours ago, shree said:

I finally tested a new batch of 5-MeO-MALT from the NL after converting it into its freebase form. The experience was quite mild due to the small dose.

Wow how on earth did you do that? Smoking worked? That would be groundbreaking!

And be careful of NL, chances are 40- 60‰ that it get seized by customs. This is real

17 hours ago, Lynx said:

@shree Is it complicated to turn Malt from HCL to freebase?
Curious to try vapingt it instead of snorting

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@shree

Wow how on earth did you do that? Smoking worked? That would be groundbreaking!

And be careful of NL, chances are 40- 60‰ that it get seized by customs. This is real

-_-

@Davino Perhaps I shall commit an entire trip in front of a mirror for this,

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

8 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Davino Perhaps I shall commit an entire trip in front of a mirror for this,

For me it is easier to begin with the mirror once in the peak

I sometimes find it hard to warm up for the mirror

But once you are fully there, the mirror and you start working directly and everything happens quite effortlessly

When I'm in my normal state I find it much harder to connect with my reflection. So take this into account. Get the taste right when working with mirrors

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

On 1.3.2024 at 11:12 AM, Davino said:

Thank me later;)

I'm thanking you now, because I just tried this and it has been astounding to say the least!

@Davino Interesting technique!!! Thank you for sharing. Would you say this method guarantees that the person will have a Mystical Experience? Does the dosage determine as to how likely this will help one have a profound Enlightenment Experience?