Oppositionless

Is consciousness just awareness?

93 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Yali said:

Why have you decided to call it "Alien Awakening"?

Cause that's what it most feels like.

1 hour ago, Yali said:

Will the rare psychonaut who manages to reach this profound level of awakening resonate with this term? 

I have no idea.

57 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Does "alien" spirituality feels like a more synthetic or sci-fi in comparison to the organic ordinary nonduality?

No. It's like a new, higher kind of mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Looking into its nature of that desire/curiosity/intention, and seeing it as mere appearance arising in your Infinite Being, like any other curiosity/desire? And smiling back at the lovely & beautiful owner of the hand, Maya herself? 

I am not interested in this spiritual group-think. But you do whatever you want.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Please make a video on Alien awakening as you're the only person with its experience 

@Leo Gura Did you take an unusually high dose of 5-MeO to reach this level of awakening? What prompted it?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Alien Awakening

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Did you take an unusually high dose of 5-MeO to reach this level of awakening? What prompted it?

It wasn't a high dose, it was that my comprehension of consciousness became insanely high after 100s of awakenings over the years. All those awakenings added up to something new.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

after 100s of awakenings over the years

Do you still use psychedelics? Or you're also taking a break from that

Could you elaborate on the difference between consciousness and awareness? Isn't this just semantics?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Could you elaborate on the difference between consciousness and awareness? Isn't this just semantics?

You could substitute the word consciousness for mind if that makes it more clear.

there are mental processes occuring which are outside of your conscious knowing of it. the unconscious, and the superconscious. intelligence, and the question of where thoughts come from. unconscious perceptions, like the sense of being stared at. psychic impressions. the stability of the material world. law of attraction.  so mind could be bigger than just awareness. 

Edited by Oppositionless

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Right now you may be unaware of your nose in your visual field, nevertheless it is being held in consciousness. Well in truth it is consciousness itself

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 28/2/2024 at 3:13 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Update your photo.  We are going on 6 years now.

Indeed

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

6 hours ago, Davino said:

Right now you may be unaware of your nose in your visual field, nevertheless it is being held in consciousness. Well in truth it is consciousness itself

Wasn’t even thinking about my nose before you mentioned it. And couldn’t see it visually, but I immediately felt it. Amazing!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Davino said:

it’s been an interesting journey from materialism to idealism to…. just this, the obvious. thank you.

I’m okay with not knowing what this is yet. maybe I’ll explore psychedelics again in the future. love you, and everyone else who shared their thoughts on this thread.

Edited by Oppositionless

Posted (edited)

On 2/27/2024 at 7:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is a much more complex and richer thing than merely awareness. Although of course awareness is core to consciousness.

To understand what consciousness is requires insane levels of awakening. Beyond nonduality and human spirituality. It couldn't be more profound. These so called enlightened people do not understand what consciousness is. Consciousness is a 1000 times more sophisticated than what Buddhists teach.

I love that there’s so much more to learn. I’m gonna be digesting just knowing that there’s more for awhile before I explore it. Deal with the mundane stuff like talking to girls and life purpose. Thank you.

Edited by Oppositionless

8 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

I love that there’s so much more to learn. I’m gonna be digesting just knowing that there’s more for awhile before I explore it. Deal with the mundane stuff like talking to girls and life purpose. Thank you.

No rush here, you’ve got eternity ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 28/2/2024 at 11:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes there are.

There are levels of it and of course those levels are part of the dream also.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:44 AM, Tech36363 said:

@Leo Gura Please make a video on Alien awakening as you're the only person with its experience 

Wrong

If you’re still seeing people during Alien Awakening, you ain’t Alien Awake 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

If you’re still seeing people during Alien Awakening, you ain’t Alien Awake 

Word 

If people got that they wouldn’t be worrying about solipsism because that’s just people debating and “I” is not a person but the screen. 

“You’re just part of my dream” and who’s the “my”? That’s also a dream on the screen. 

Consciousness is Nothing, boundless, no borders.

That´s it, awaken that there is only Dreaming,