Grateful Dead

Germany has legalized cannabis

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Its only big pharma holding it back. It'll replace a lot of their depression and stress medication sales. If they were smart they'd have taken over the industry themselves decades ago, but people are stupid, and they fight the tide rather than use it.

I should say fuel companies were too but I think we are past anyone trying to use hemp for fuel at this point.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak I was personally able to get off of antidepressant, stimulant, and anti-anxiety medications thanks to medical cannabis and psychedelics done responsibility + with an amazing support system ^_^

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@BlueOak

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Its only big pharma holding it back. It'll replace a lot of their depression and stress medication sales. If they were smart they'd have taken over the industry themselves decades ago, but people are stupid, and they fight the tide rather than use it.

I should say fuel companies were too but I think we are past anyone trying to use hemp for fuel at this point.

If they were smart and hardcore stage blue/orange values company, they'd redesign Canibis into powder form, Canibis tablets of different sizes, liquid capsules, the whole material capitalism. However due to Nixon and war on drugs they can't risk the government bankrupt them so they went along, just like how Coke Cola used to mix cocaine into their products but very quickly took it off. You'd be surprised if you look into the history of big businesses that were small and what they did witb their products before strict regulations came in.

The two big benefits is that it cuts of funding to criminals and it paves the way for psychedelics.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

11 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

It's done. Cannabis will be legal in Germany from April 1st.

Good!

Meanwhile Switzerland is still testing its effects 🤦🏼‍♂️

46 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

It's done. Cannabis will be legal in Germany from April 1st.

DAYUM! I've somehow completely missed this whole development while traveling abroad... wow.

Mmmm, what a great piece of news for German stoners. I guess it has payed off after all to have someone with the word Stein in their name sitting in the president's Castle, lmao.

Why so serious?

This is fucking huge!

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Finally!!!!!

What will be next legalized? Hopefully all psychedelics.

Anyone think these drugs were actually criminalized because they wanted people to be assimilated into the hamster wheel of wage slavery? Taking drugs that make you outcome independent probably doesn't fit well with that.... to see the futility of working 60 hours a week to barely be able to afford rent with the price of housing these days.

It's illegal in my state but everyone who wants it uses it anyways. Nobody cares. It's like speed limit laws... they are more suggestions than laws.