Keryo Koffa

"How" is Reality Perfect?

22 posts in this topic

There are things happening that are undesirable granted the lens through which one looks at them. God seems to balance everything out for the greatest good. But what is the nature of good and bad? Is it that bad doesn't exist as every intent is good to the ego that has it? Or is it that good and bad are arbitrary? Or is it that bad serves good, so that bad experiences balance the world at large towards greater good? Or even that good can only even exist in contrast to bad? Does bad simply not exist or is it a necessary evil towards greater good? Or is bad the necessary fabric for anything to exist finitely in the first place like any duality.

People suffer, you suffer, I suffer, those experiences shape us. There is a difference between pain and suffering. Maybe suffering creates empathy, maybe it teaches us lessons, maybe its the spice of life. But it exists and god created if not the bad itself, then our ability to perceive good and bad and to suffer in and of itself. Is suffering itself bad, in order to guide us to good and a better, more fulfilled, more whole version of ourselves, a path towards godhood that expresses the limitations that bind us from him, the absence of love that drives us to infinity?

I can suffer and God "only creates good". So does that mean that suffering in and of itself is good, or is it good because its a necessary means towards a greater good. Like dissatisfaction that drives and shapes us towards a greater and more expansive and understanding version of ourselves?

One can focus on suffering or on orgasms...it's same friend...

Two sides of one coin called God...

God loves orgasm but in other for orgasm to be experienced as a thing...

It's polar opposite had to be called in existence called as suffering..

Suffering is the long distance bro of orgasms...

Squash the bros u get nuclear fusion in the core ,the essence of the Being...

Which u call God,some call him daddy....

But God isn't daddy it's like calling yourself your own daddy...

I'm my own daddy...

How does this sound,very realistic I know It does....

I'm my own daddy is ultimate reality  ..

I'm my own God...

If I love orgasms, God loves orgasms because I'm God.....haahaa haahaa haahaa....

Full circle mind blowing idea....

Bulb lit....

That's the story of God and his love for orgasms friend...

Suffering is just brother of orgasms.  .

That's the ultimate truth they are too afraid to look at...

That Reallity is Perfect is more of a context for the larger phenomenon of existence than a truth for your personal human life.

Reality is perfect only from the Absolute POV because it welcomes and embraces everything. EVERYTHING without any exception whatsoever.

Which is not the case for creatures that have skin in the game. You as that hairless chimp have clear preferences and dislikes. Now you can be closer to the perspective of "Reality is Perfect" depending how you frame the problems you face in your life and Into what context you put it.

It also depends of what your state of consciousness is. Reality is certainly not perfect from an egoic state of consciousness.

There are infinite degrees and states. In some reality is perfect, and in some it isn't 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Creatorbeing I like the Ideas that Osho shares around Orgasm. He basically says that sexual orgasm is a very holy, and Good thing, that is close to God. Which, I personally might agree with. Love, is the basic fabric of reality. Which, would make sense because I love love, and love feels good, and love is good. That should be more obvious to people that to love deeply is the best way to live life. But, people get so shamed of their sexuality, and live lives of lacking love. I personally, think that peak states of Orgasm whether musically, creatively, and sexually play a major role in a good life. Like all things balance is important. But, the orgasmic experience in a healthy body and mind, especially with someone you enjoy spending time with is a divine experience. Truly, God is Good.

People take for granted when they are in deep states of peace and love. 

When you are in a deep state of peace and love and connection, you've won the game. At least for a while., 

What if your whole life was a mature holistic orgasm of truth, wisdom, and goodness? haha

What about Daddy Cool?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Creatorbeing Are you high? Your posts aren't very clear. You should know that posting in such state isn't allowed.

Thought art..

Thanks for answer...

People on this forum talk alot about enlightenment but get triggered by this...

That's the fun part...that so called enlightenment People are getting triggered by sex positive posts...

Haahaa...

After all reality is one big cosmic orgasm in and out....

The bliss of communion with self in totality is absolute sex...

I thought enlightenment is about open minded people but they are afraid to talk about their bodycounts? What does god think of u then?your spiritual progress

Creation is perfect because there is balance everywhere, this includes Creation and Destruction and Renewal.. Its so simple!

As Human Beings we are a much a part of this cycle as anything else, as far as we know on this planet anyways, we have the most ability to be Conscious and Aware of this process, the other life forms experience it but do not understand it as much as we are capable of, its just we don't use this capability very much since we are identified with Mind, Thought/Emotions and simple survival desires like accumulating more and more in whatever area we are identified with...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

@Creatorbeing Are you high? Your posts aren't very clear. You should know that posting in such state isn't allowed.

We can’t post in God-Consciousness? WTF.

How would you even enforce that rule because it is literally impossible to prove. I could type shfhjsjehshdjwbeheb jsjdhejshs and I could be completely sober but just dumb as hell.

I would argue that many sober people post more dumb stuff than people in the God state. 

To answer the OP’s question. Reality is perfect because reality just is. It exists and in order for something to exist or even possible to exist takes infinite orders of balance and intelligence. 

You sitting there typing and a person born with Fragile X are perfect because reality includes everything. If reality was just rainbows and butterflies, then it wouldn’t be perfect. It would be unbalanced. There could be no free will if evil cannot exist.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Reality is perfect because you are the bad, but you dont exist and you arent in it right now. You got kicked out for being the bad.

@r0ckyreed Read the forum guidelines, y’a can’t post high. 

But, poems are allowed. 

◭"89"

@Creatorbeing Poems are fine. Don’t post high. See you next time.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Everything that exists is perfection, nothing that is not perfection can exist. imperfection, good and evil, are views through the lens of the ego, an evolutionary tool.

A Nazi extermination camp is just as bad or good as a pond where bacteria multiply and phagocytize each other. It is movement of existence. To see perfection and glory you have to completely leave the human, and this is not easy at all, since we are humans. 

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@r0ckyreed Read the forum guidelines, y’a can’t post high. 

But, poems are allowed. 

I know it’s in the guidelines but it doesn’t make sense if you are in a God-Consciousness high where you are in infinite love. People post worse things on here sober. It just seems weird to be discriminatory to states of consciousness, especially in this type of circle. I mean I am naturally high, and I can reach high states in contemplation/meditation that people who smoke weed can get. So, I shouldn’t be allowed to post if I can meditate into a “high” state? 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Reality can be highly intelligent. Perfection is not a destination to this intelligence, but rather an ongoing journey and refinement.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@r0ckyreed Well, keep thinking  about it I guess. I don’t feel like I need to explain this. 

◭"89"

Realize that without suffering, there is no conflict. Without conflict, there is no challenge. Without challenge, there is no growth. Without growth, there is no adventure. Without adventure, there is no meaning. Without meaning, there is no creation. Without creation, there is only death.

@r0ckyreed death is a creation

◭"89"

21 hours ago, mmKay said:

Reality is perfect only from the Absolute POV because it welcomes and embraces everything. EVERYTHING without any exception whatsoever.

Is the Absolute EVERYTHING, or does it embrace everything; because that's duality. "IT" and "embraces" implies something doing something. This sentence implies separation. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Princess Arabia what you quoted refers to real life experiences and life from the human surgical Pov. The topic starter was confused about the nature of good , bad , suffering, the " greater good" and so on

The title asks "how" is reallity perfect

As for your question, Reallity=Consciousness=Nothingness=Infinity=Intelligence=Love and so on , are labels for the same thing 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑