Someone here

Fuck awakening..I just want one thing

39 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Upon death of the physical body you will experience Infinite Love, you will discover that you are Infinite Love, Pure Creativity, and the Truth. Everyone gets to experience being that because that is the truth of what they are. So you are going to get it anyway. 

The last words of Steve Jobs was "Oh Wow, Oh Wow!!!" 

It makes no sense, if God can be "infinite love" then why does he engage in potentially horrible and/or boring and/or wacky avatars and scenarios ?

No one here really died, just killed their ego with enpathogenic pharmaceuticals, even 5 MeO supposed to be "cold", "hard" is still empathogenic.

I wouldn't dare associate relative experiences with God, love is a relative experience.

A priori, no duality, no experience.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It makes no sense, if God can be "infinite love" then why does he engage in potentially horrible and/or boring and/or wacky avatars and scenarios ?

Because when you're there you want. 1. to share your love/awareness/being/consciousness with everybody and not just yourself.  2. Even eating shit or being eventually slaughtered is better then being there, there is nothingness/potential/eternal being that's all. There , you will understand that you will never know yourself and some questions will never be answered, so gods focus is mainly on life.

No one here really died, just killed their ego with enpathogenic pharmaceuticals, even 5 MeO supposed to be "cold", "hard" is still empathogenic.

I wouldn't dare associate relative experiences with God, love is a relative experience.

A priori, no duality, no experience.

Because when you're there you want. 1. to share your love/awareness/being/consciousness with everybody and not just yourself.  2. Even eating shit or being eventually slaughtered is better then being there, there is nothingness/potential/eternal being that's all. There , you will understand that you will never know yourself and some questions will never be answered, so gods focus is mainly on life.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. What is wrong with Ego? This is another issue I have you all demonize ego. Without ego there is no memory of a human life because ego is the memory of your human life. Without ego there are no goals, no trials, no triumphs, no failures, no story, no life. No ego= Death. If you don't want ego, go die LOL.

I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. You cannot speak from a position of authority unless you have experienced a thing. I have died. After dying, you come back and see all the B.S. that people who have not died spew. Many of you on these forums are full of it, and I point it out when I see it. Everyone is going to experience INFINITE LOVE when they die. You can experience it now if you are brave enough, you don't have to physically die. But that is the gift that everyone gets at death. Anyone who has died knows this, those who haven't speculate, like you. 

Speculation is not truth, either die, or stop talking as if you know what you don't know.

I can confirm this, since i have also died by stopping my heart. I'm also aware why i'm talking to myself, and why you're being this way and it has to do with life balance. When you die, you're all alone. You will understand one of the biggest questions why life has to be this way.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Are you referring to the infinity of God?
Do you agree ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

27 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Absolute nonsense. The experience of "better or worse" is imaginary. When you're there, you create whatever feeling you want. There's no such thing as boredom/despair/suffering without it being created. Sounds like you didn't actually fully become god, you just went through a scripted experienced of being highly conscious but still with subtle self deceptions because the dream wasn't truly over.

3 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Absolute nonsense. The experience of "better or worse" is imaginary. When you're there, you create whatever feeling you want. There's no such thing as boredom/despair/suffering without it being created. Sounds like you didn't actually fully become god, you just went through a scripted experienced of being highly conscious but still with subtle self deceptions because the dream wasn't truly over.

the ego is a reflection of what is there, that is what god is. When you die, you won't change. All the experiences/emotions/duality is awareness or consciousness itself, which is god. It will be all within you, but you aren't able to express everything fully because you're just an awareness/consciousness in nothingness

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you referring to the infinity of God?
Do you agree ?

Infinity/God/nothingness

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It is impossible to understand death . Most likely, death is the beginning of another cycle, and so on for all eternity. If a cycle is occurring now, it means that there have always been cycles, which means that right now there are infinite cycles, but you only experience one, and it will disappear, but in infinity it would happen infinitely more times. It is something incomprehensible that does not enter the mind. It is useless to think about the structure of reality, it is the mind of a dog trying to understand a computer. 

The only thing you can do with death is look directly at it, see the black hole in front of you, and open yourself to it.

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Isn't this what they call a Spiritual Ego, only You know Truth? We aren't even talking about Truth, but for the sake of argument, just because You experienced it that way doesn't mean its like that for everyone else... This is like believing in doing Good things to go to heaven lol..

There are things beyond relativity, subjectivity and point of view. Open your mind to the fact that @Razard86 could be talking about such things

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Fuck immaturity…. The only thing I want is high level of maturity…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

My mom and dad screwing, I end up growing in my momma's belly and shoot out of her vagina with some strangers watching while my daddy is out drinking beer and I'm crying like someone just took my teddy bear away, and sucking on my momma's titties to eat, taken home to grow up and figure out what the hell i'm doing here in all this chaos and having to figure out a way to survive and deal with the consequences of mommy and daddy screwing each other and having me as a result.

After all that, comes the fact that I have to live this life and survive this thing that I never asked to be a part of while my momma dies and is back to glory land while leaving me here to suffer in this hell whole piece of shit called life. NOW, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

All that being said, i couldn't have asked for anything else and nothing will ever take the place of all that I've experienced to be right here, right now where I'm at. Nothing will ever come close to what and how I feel to just exist. Hell hole or not, heaven or not, wacky avatars or boring scenarios or not. Doesn't matter. Now, that is what makes sense

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 20/2/2024 at 11:02 PM, Someone here said:

just want to know that my ultimate destination in existence is gonna be perfection

The perfection is very close,  It is a millimeter away from you, you just have to equalize with yourself. eliminate the meaning and interpretation of reality, then you stop perceiving life as a timeline, you settle in the now, and the now is alive. that life is everything, that is existence. There is nothing else, there are only opening levels. More open, more life, that is heaven, just existence 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Fuck immaturity…. The only thing I want is high level of maturity…

Smart desire. Maturity is balance. Be immature is very difficult life. To some their parents have passed on an acceptable level of maturity, to others a shitty level and they must fight hard for every inch.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

you just have to equalize with yourself. eliminate the meaning and interpretation of reality, then you stop perceiving life as a timeline, you settle in the now, and the now is alive.

Thanks but Are you aware that there is no "doer "? The one who should approach life in a different way is illusory? I'm not trying to write off or dismiss what you're saying . But I would say that if reality is already exactly as it is..then it is already perfectly self-acceptance. The only problem is the ego which tries to turn this very eperience right now into a more positive experience.  Its the donkey chasing the carrot sorta situation. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Thanks but Are you aware that there is no "doer "? The one who should approach life in a different way is illusory? I'm not trying to write off or dismiss what you're saying . But I would say that if reality is already exactly as it is..then it is already perfectly self-acceptance. The only problem is the ego which tries to turn this very eperience right now into a more positive experience.  Its the donkey chasing the carrot sorta situation. 

It has nothing to do with accepting or not, but with floating above or connecting. Reality is life, existence, God if you want. The name doesn't matter, it is what it is. With the mind we create an image of ourselves as an entity that moves in time and has a series of qualities, we classify and give meaning to reality, and with this we disconnect, we get out of the flow, we stop being now and we float. above. You have to get off the timeline, stopping interpreting completely. It is something very simple but at the same time tremendously complicated, it is human mental illness. This is not mysticism, it is being awake. awake is not the same as enlightened. awake is simply a normal state, like that of a child, a non-ill state. 

I tried to explain it here more or less. I think I didn't put enough emphasis is the meaning , just in the time, but both are parallels. There is no time without meaning, and no meaning without time 

Edited by Breakingthewall

This is an immature thread 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Someone here The doer becomes the whole Universe. Non-Doership has to be the most misunderstood teaching, which is why Krishna tried to keep it hidden lol 

The Absolute is doing all already, just most believe its their Ego, and run with that

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 20/02/2024 at 10:02 PM, Someone here said:

Leo says when you die you become infinite love. I hope so .and fuck all else.✋️

What actually happens when you die is if you’ve not managed to realise the ultimate destination, then you will repeat life over and over again in different ways until you realise the ultimate destination, and then you are there forever.

@Someone here let’s be honest what I said you have no way of determining if it’s more correct than what Leo said. Then wouldn’t you take it up on yourself to just realise the ultimate destination while you know you can be alive. If not, at least if you go all out on that you can live such an amazing life that it will not even matter that much because you’ll be drowning in the love of God. Or should I say the love of the ultimate destination.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Or maybe even no matter how deep you reach you’ll still want to get further and further in to the ultimate destination and it keeps getting better and better with every realisation becoming more more amazing with even the one prior, seeming to be the most amazing the most fundamental but yet there is greater. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1. Speculation is not truth. Speculation is not truth. You only know what you have confirmed. If you haven't confirmed it you do not know it.

2. Pretending to know something will always be revealed. You cannot hide your lack of knowledge of a thing forever. All phonies eventually get exposed, that is the nature of life.

3. You live in a world of phonies, investigate what the phonies are and you might be surprised.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.