Someone here

"Full" awakening is NOT Possible

71 posts in this topic

Because complete awakening literally means death . Actually death . You surrender your ego completely to god/truth/reality /the higher power that you dissolve like a water drop 💧 in the vast ocean of beingness.  

To be fully awake ..you don't care where you go or what the hell happens to you . You become like a feather in the wind ..Sufi dervishes know this very well ..they call it "fana al fana " which translates into the passing away of the passing away.  

At the highest possible level of awakening as Leo said you don't even care if you live or die . Nothing matters once yon discover that you are immortal and  existence is just a game of god tricking itself using itself to convince itself that it is not itself .

But that delusion cannot remain forever...Once you die you will merge back to aloneness as God the one ..the only and the absolute (as the quran describes it ).

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I'm persian and I just wanna say "fana al fana" means more precisely as "non being of non being" in the sense of your ego becoming a non being and you merge with God or in another language you become selfless and see others as yourself or see yourself in them and help anybody in need if you can etc...

Basically as you become more selfless you go closer and closer towards God in every religion of the world this is the case and the goal of life

Peace be upon you my friend may God help us all ❤️

Edited by Atb210201

3 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

fana al fana" means more precisely as "non being of non being" in the sense of your ego becoming a non being and you merge with God or in another language you become selfless and see others as yourself and help anybody in need etc

I think it means the same thing . These Sufi sages call it also being "drunk " (metaphorically speaking ) in the beloved.   Its the same thing . The devi (ego) submits to god whether willingly or forced to.

BTW I'm very fascinated by Islam and the Qur’an.  I think this spiritual tradition is so underrated.  Unfortunately rarely do people here talk about it .

7 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Peace be upon you my friend ❤️

Thanks man . You are a polite person .

-Osho

Your post is filled with contradictions. You said full awakening is death - actual death. Then you said to be fully awake you don't care where you go or what happens to you, but you're supposed to be dead, and you said at the fullest level, you don't care if you live or die, but your heading says full awakening is not possible. Are you dead or not at full awakening, according to you. And what is half or quarter awakening. 

So, when God dies, because it has to be the "you" you're referring to since God is all there is(which God cannot die), it will merge back into itself back to being alone? So, who is God with now. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia the dream analogy might have some explanatory power here :

As long as you are in the dream..then you are not awake.  Its obvious right?  To be fully awake is to wake up completely from the dream into the real world . Are you following?  

So within the dream there are degrees of lucidity. But there ain't full awakening inside the dream . Doest make sense . 

Inside the dream there are only degrees of lucidity.  Leo Is more lucid than me or you . But he is not "fully " awake because he is still here on planet earth In the dream matrix. 

Do you get it ?

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia the dream analogy might have some explanatory power here :

As long as you are in the dream..then you are not awake.  Its obvious right?  To be fully awake is to wake up completely from the dream into the rea world . Are you following?  

So within the dream there are degrees of lucidity. But there ain't full awakening inside the dream . Doest make sense . 

Inside the dream there are only degrees of lucidity.  Leo Is more lucid than me or you . But he is not "fully " awake because he is still here on planet earth In the dream matrix. 

Do you get it ?

Ok, you only answered the what is half or quarter awakening, what about the rest. 

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, you only answered the what is half or quarter awakening, what about the rest. 

I don't understand. 

-Osho

Beading the garland of love my beloved's name I myself became God (SHAYAM) (in pursuit of this love I forgot about my own physical and spiritual existence)

@Someone here of course it is possible. When you completely surrender, every moment is enlightenment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Beading the garland of love my beloved's name I myself became God (SHAYAM) (in pursuit of this love I forgot about my own physical and spiritual existence)

I wish for the day that I will be able to understand a single coherent sentence from you ..😅

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Someone here of course it is possible. When you completely surrender, every moment is enlightenment. 

That's what I said I'm OP. The complete surrender is death . Not mentally masturbating on a spiritual forum and call it surrender.  Only with TOTAL surrender is when full enlightenment happen..and that is by death .

-Osho

@Someone here Its just a lyric to the song, the song is a love song to God. About how falling in love with God is the end of you.

@Someone here 🤣🤣🤣 you like talking bs right? Before that you must realize I am you and respect each other. Love each other. Welcome each other brother. 

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

@Someone here Its just a lyric to the song, the song is a love song to God. About how falling in love with God is the end of you.

Great :)

42 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Someone here 🤣🤣🤣 you like talking bs right? Before that you must realize I am you and respect each other. Love each other. Welcome each other brother. 

Lol

-Osho

@Someone hereGo drink some water and go to bed. You're just bored.

The whole "merging back with the source" thing is nothing but a spiritual fantasy.

The Absolute is not an experience. It only becomes experienceable through form aka. apparent duality aka. the Relative; that's the whole reason for the so-called dream of existence. No dream = no experience.

In other words... THIS IS IT! Ain't no level above THIS; you're already home.

Yin & Yang for the win, baby! ☯️

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Great :)

Lol

Moreover, enlightenment is leaving every moment as death. You think it is easy right? Lol

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because complete awakening literally means death . Actually death . You surrender your ego completely to god/truth/reality /the higher power that you dissolve like a water drop 💧 in the vast ocean of beingness.  

To be fully awake ..you don't care where you go or what the hell happens to you . You become like a feather in the wind ..Sufi dervishes know this very well ..they call it "fana al fana " which translates into the passing away of the passing away.  

At the highest possible level of awakening as Leo said you don't even care if you live or die . Nothing matters once yon discover that you are immortal and  existence is just a game of god tricking itself using itself to convince itself that it is not itself .

But that delusion cannot remain forever...Once you die you will merge back to aloneness as God the one ..the only and the absolute (as the quran describes it ).

When I read your posts I always get the feeling like you don't know what you are talking about - at all. Like a business man tries to talk with software developers about their technical problems.

You are using deep words but there is no depth or understanding in these sentences. Just a superficial repeat from what you heared from Leo gura or read in a book somewhere.

I would say, go get some real experience.

Edited by OBEler

Concepts without direct experience.

Focus maybe, in what awakening you can have and so it actually instead of making up ideas about what awakening isn’t .

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I would say that a total opening is impossible, it is death, but who knows. My experiences are first steps. In those first steps I have seen that reality is a supernova that will disintegrate you if you open yourself to it too much, a certain level of darkness is necessary. I would say that a continued excessive level of opening could be bad for physical health, there is an optimal level, and in some cases we can open the window more widely at certain times. 

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

existence is just a game of god tricking itself

How do you know that? Because Leo said?

Edited by Breakingthewall

I would argue it allows you to fully enjoy the game of life and everything about it. 

Or at least, that's how I approach it. 

Like when you play a game, you know the score / outcome doesn't really matter, but you immerse yourself in it for the fun of it...

the whole nothing matters (while absolutely true as Ajata) crowd, I think just use Bypassing to escape the human experience. 

You can enjoy 'nothingness' when the body passes, why not enjoy THIS now? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi