Someone here

"Full" awakening is NOT Possible

71 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Illusion "i". Existence is illusion. These sentences are illusion. 

Only partially true .

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Sorry, all of the slots are currently occupied. Please draw a number and be seated, we will get back to you soon. ;)

Lol OK.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Only partially true .

Why? Your so called life can be exist for max 100 years, so called universe is billions of years old. Compare this to your life, your that much exist 😂😆😆😆 you think you are important right? 😂

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 I thought there is no me ano no my life and no universe. 

Your contradictions are hilarious .

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@James123 I thought there is no me ano no my life and no universe. 

Your contradictions are hilarious .

İn order to recognize that level you should learn what i just say. You are way far away to realize you are an illusion. First get that you are not İMPORTANT. NO ONE GİVES A F... ABOUT YOU AND İ!!!

@James123 thanks for the conversation but that's it.  I'm done with you . Your posts are extremely naive like a house of cards that even a 7 yo child can see how flawed they are .

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 thanks for the conversation but that's it.  I'm done with you . Your posts are extremely naive like a house of cards that even a 7 yo child can see how flawed they are .

Your upset right? İ know, i know!!!

But, i love you!!!

Peace!!!

Truth is truth no matter whether you're dead or alive. To say that you would die is to say that death is realer than life (because you're basically saying that life is antithetical to truth), but death and life are the same. To say that you can't be awake because of the human is to believe the illusion of the human. YOU won't die, because were never alive to begin with. You are already dead and are dying into each and every moment, but every moment is also a moment of birth. It completely transcends what you believe death/life to be.

beep boop

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Truth is truth no matter whether you're dead or alive. To say that you would die is to say that death is realer than life (because you're basically saying that life is antithetical to truth), but death and life are the same. To say that you can't be awake because of the human is to believe the illusion of the human. YOU won't die, because were never alive to begin with. You are already dead and are dying into each and every moment, but every moment is also a moment of birth. It completely transcends what you believe death/life to be.

Thanks for your comment  

Well ..what I'm saying is that you can have various degrees of awakening inside the dream (analogous to being alive ) but you can't reach the highest level of awakening possible (if such a thing even exist ) while being limited and finite inhabiting this human suit . You must die in the sense you must become infinite and limitless. And of course that can't happen simultaneously with maintaining your humanhood. Is it clear now ?

-Osho

Anything is possible. Even the idea that that’s impossible.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You must die in the sense you must become infinite and limitless.

There is some validity to that. What I'm saying is that this assumes that you are not infinite and limitless. You believe yourself to be a limited and finite human, which means that this can't be truth.

The broader point is that "you" will "die", but when we say "you", we're not talking about what you believe yourself to be, neither are we talking about what you consider to be death. In order to actually get there you'll eventually have to drop the idea of "your" "death" and realize that you ARE death. You ARE life!

So chasing ego death for example can be turned into more ego.

beep boop

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

So chasing ego death for example can be turned into more ego.

Consciousness has no problem chasing anything. It’ll eventually get tired of that and go back to sleep. And then

;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The OP used death in a way that created lot of misunderstanding. Of course death do not exist, let's call it transcend.

But yeah, I fully agree that all the conclusions taken in psychedellics, altered consciousness states, Near death experiences, and awakenings/enlightenments should never be taken seriously because the experience is contaminated by our brain and senses.

We will never understand the "not being" until our physical body dies.

10 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

We will never understand the "not being" until our physical body dies.

Take an example before so called birth or deep sleep. You are fundamentaly already dead. 

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, Shawn Philips said:

But yeah, I fully agree that all the conclusions taken in psychedellics, altered consciousness states, Near death experiences, and awakenings/enlightenments should never be taken seriously because the experience is contaminated by our brain and senses.

There is some truth to that. The human mind likes to twist and turn mystical/psychedelic experiences and awakenings into concepts and images. That's a natural human behavior. So yeah, it's limited in what it can express, remember and feel/think, but don't assume that you are nothing but that human!

You are not limited to that human mind. Believing yourself to be nothing but a human is actually another "experience contaminated by your brain and senses". "You" just appear to be a human mind... to the human mind. Consider that the human mind can't fathom how "you" are more than the human mind, because it's simply limited to being a human mind! (take a shot every time I've said human mind lol)

So be careful with that line of reasoning. To dismiss mystical experiences is to dismiss them as nothing but human experience. What if they're not limited to that human? What if there is a deeper process at work whenever "a human has a mystical experience"?

I'm not saying you should blindly believe everything without any skepticism. I'm saying that you'll trap yourself in a box if you believe that transcendental experiences shall NEVER be taken seriously. You CAN absolutely die prior to "your" physical death (because you've never been alive to begin with as @James123 has stated). Open yourself up to the possibility that there is more to reality than appears to the human mind and that YOU can become aware of it beyond its immediate scope. 

You basically want to strike a balance between your skepticism and your openness. Be skeptical, but also be skeptical of the human minds ability to apply skepticism in an unbiased manor, since it's limited in it's ability to do so.

beep boop

According to the legend of Gautama, it is.

On 17/2/2024 at 3:40 PM, Someone here said:

I have reached levels of awakening that there are no words to describe them.

Try your best!

Otherwise explain the levels of awakening that words can describe. I'll appreciate your effort!

Some anecdotal awakenings I'm asking for, nothing fancy

Maybe your first mystical experience, how was it?

Maybe an Awakening that changed it all?

A moment of immense lucidity?

Maybe if you feel corageous, you can even share those levels of awakening that no words can describe. How were them??

I wanna know about you, what is the work that you are doing. Please tell me, maybe I can help you with that.

What spiritual techniques do you hit everyday or often? What methodology or technology do you use to cause your awakenings? How did you do it to attain such an Awakening that no words make it justice?

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm the only one here( besides Leo ) who understands what existence is

I almost fell off my chair

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Test me if you want to discern if I'm full Of shit .

Bro, I've been asking you simple questions, beginner level questions since day 0

You are painfully incongruous. You contradict yourself in every post you make each week. You change more of world view than of underpants. 

You are also stubborn like a mule. I don't know what else to say to you. You are deluded, you live in fantasy land, this is too much: "I'm the only one here( besides Leo ) who understands what existence is" Who do you think you are man?

But whatever, you will back yourself and keep in your stubborn ways. You are certainly the best, most Awoken, good pious intelligent user of the forum. What an outstanding self image you are building for yourself. I don't know how you manage your personal life, hopefully better. Wish you the best in life man honestly. I'm sure this actitude you carry in life has come to bite you in the ass many times. My words are just the least ammount of pain that can get rid out of the most ammount of pain in your life. By pain, pain is removed. That's why I speak the way I do with you. And also because I appreciate you and just hope to get you in the right direction, not my prefered direction, but something that will lead you somewhere, a bare minimum of Spiritual Awakening and Consciousness. Just getting the basics right. And hopefully canalize all that potential you have into something fruitful

You can only take a horse to the water but you can't make it drink

@Davino

One year ago i had real total awakening at that time. I wasn't just mucking around... I Made before that a thread about infinity....(use the search function)...

See all these  platitudes  don't mean jack shit  when you actually grasp what is reality ...you will collapse on the floor like a lil bi**h. I had the awakening simply by dreaming and noticing that my mind can shape literally anything. Entire worlds from scratch. Down to every atom.  experienced MANY lifetimes. In fact.. I and you since I am you  have experienced ALL possible lifetimes that have existed.. exist now or will exist. 

I  experienced ALL POSSIBLE LIFETIMES OF ALL POSSIBLE CREATURES . Entire lifetimes... YES! All possible creatures. 5-legged ones or just beings made of energy only.. or creature with not 5 or 6 senses but 300 senses etc... Sounds impossible? Well... If you do HARDCORE contemplation you can experience many hardcore stuff.

And that is compatible with insights of mystics and yogis from all traditions in the world. That's what infinity means. 

This story about Big Bang and Planet Earth IS JUST ONE OF INFINITE MORE STORIES in infinite more dimensions.

I attained THOUSANDS of "spiritual" insights. Most of them are impossible to put into words and sentences.

"You are God" is just one of INFINITE MORE SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS. I can't describe this statement more.. because of the limit of language.

There is INFINITE deepness. It goes on forever. In all directions and all dimensions. Every fucking detail of every fucking thing in every single fucking place or time or different dimension...... Exists.  Do you fathom this? 
I became conscious of the entire structure of reality .

As for my methods i read spiritual books and contemplate.  I have watched every single video of Leo..sadhguru..Rupert Spira etc

.  I hope I conveyed to you some of my take on these issues from my perspective. 

Now stop annoying me and go do something productive. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Now stop annoying me and go do something productive. 

Yeah surely I won't poke your ego anymore

I already know all that I need to know now

Have a good day

"I am the most awakened guy around" is like saying "I am the wettest wave on the surface of the ocean".

Why so serious?