Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

Ok, This Video could be a Companion Video for the Video I posted in the Beggining of This Post. 

Captura de ecrã 2024-02-11 222432.png

50 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

@Leo Gura Would you mind telling us why did she do that and kissed the one before her and not her partner ? - If they are couples , what has this men done to reach this stage and why did she had to do that to him ?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6Hvhu6V7HDI?si=WJ3An3_TSoTmfPAK

This is not real life. It's so obvious.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 hours ago, DreamCryX said:

@Leo Gura But Leo, in your previous posts, you've mentioned many times that "5s, 6s, and 7s are straightforward. But if she's an 8, 9, or 10, you gotta provide serious value." Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with this, but why are you saying the opposite now? If a man wants a girl who is at least an 8, how should he analyze the situation then?

I'm not saying the opposite. I told you that value is one lens and that you don't wanna get stuck looking at things from only one lens.

Generally speaking if a girl has more value you will need more value to attract and keep her. This is true, but it's just one general factor. Don't get fixated on it.

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think you're extremely physically attractive especially in those photos you have on Instagram.

That's nice of you to say, but I have data on how much sexual attention I get from girls vs other guys. This isn't a subjective matter. Just cause you like me doesn't change that. Girls prefer some guys over others. I am not gonna bullshit myself about that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's nice of you to say, but I have data on how much sexual attention I get from girls vs other guys. This isn't a subjective matter. Just cause you like me doesn't change that. Girls prefer some guys over others. I am not gonna bullshit myself about that.

You of all people should know the power of beliefs. Maybe these other guys aren't telling themselves what you're telling yourself and that's why they get better results. You talk about data, but have you seen some of the comments you get on Insta....i have. That's also data. Pictures are just snapshots but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're still handsome; real life is just going to show you how you feel about yourself, pictures don't usually reveal that; that's the difference. The data you see is just a reflection of your own mind.

Ok, I know woo woo new age stuff. You teach this stuff too, just in different ways. Anyway, you don't need me to convince you of anything, since I'm biased anyway, maybe because I also attach it to intelligence and intellect which I also find attractive in a man. Maybe go out and start teaching in clubs, it might help you get laid. Hehe. Sure way to get kicked out telling drunks they are God, so never mind.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You of all people should know the power of beliefs. Maybe these other guys aren't telling themselves what you're telling yourself and that's why they get better results.

No. That's not it.

Looks matter to women. Stop with the rationalizations.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks matter to women.

@Leo Gura

With your game, how many more girls do you think would be receptive to you if you had Chad-like looks?

50% more?

Edited by Yali

11 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

With your game, how many more girls do you think would be receptive to you if you had Chad-like looks?

50% more?

1000% more.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

1000% more.

Lol, you're such an extremist.

I'm not kidding.

@Leo Gura Then I guess looks matter a lot. Just not the end all be all if you don't have them.

Edited by Yali

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

Then I guess looks matter a lot.

@Leo Gura Is that your opinion?

You've always deemphasized the importance of looks, especially to women.

Edited by Yali

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Is that your opinion?

You've always deemphasized the importance of looks.

It does, but not as much as it does for men. A nasty very attractive woman will still get guys interested in her but if a guy is not that attractive but has great qualities, he can still get laid as long as he knows game.

Edited by Princess Arabia

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1000% more.

Honestly, you're face is kinda cute (no homo). Have you considered getting hair transplants?

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Just now, EdgeGod900 said:

Have you considered getting hair transplants?

@EdgeGod900 Leo is too evolved to give a fuck about a hair transplant. He's working with what he's got, and he's done well it seems.

Just now, Yali said:

@Princess Arabia Yea, a 10x less chance according to @Leo Gura

Leo doesn't know everything. Don't just follow what people say, go test the waters yourself. You're not bad looking yourself, so don't be too concerned with looks, just develop your courting skills and go understand the kind of women you're attracted to and don't listen to red pill shit.

@Yali True. Its just that I saw an old photo of him with a full head of hair, and it gave me a semi-chub (no homo tho).

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Just now, EdgeGod900 said:

semi-chub (no homo tho).

lol that's totally homo. @EdgeGod900