Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I was referring mostly to what women prefer in men.

Men are more varied into their preferences meanwhile for women they seem to prefer white guys with some fetishizing black guys.

I live in one of the most international cities in the world so I am talking from countless evidence of what I have seen.

It is just that other races, especially Middle Eastern, Black and Latino tend to have way better game than Northen Whites which are quite lame so it balances out the odds. But I am talking purely on physical attraction here.

Guys tend to be more varied with many liking black, asian, latino, middle eastern girls etc.

Perhaps that is why you said what you said.

It is all dependent on location. In upstate NY everyone says I look like lenny kravitz, and milli vanilli(rob). I get zero women here(dating wise. I can kiss and have intercourse though. Haha certain parents don't even want to meet me and I speak as well and as articulate as they speak=no black accent).

They are scared to date black men due to their parents. The white girls I've dated(which is like pretty much every female in the suburbs) were seen as the "rebellious white girl who is into black guys".

Maybe in Vegas or Las Angeles it is different. 

White girls like white guys. They barely post their photos with black people on their social media(especially instagram). Here in upstate NY it is seen as taboo. It is weird as fuck. Everyday I hate it her and I'm moving to Cali or Nevada. Maybe it is just the suburbs. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist