NightHawkBuzz

What are the life differences between a cashier vs someone viewed as successful

21 posts in this topic

I want to start off saying that I am not judging anyone being a cashier or putting this career down in anyway. I am curious though what happens to people in life that some end up on very different paths than others.

I am curious what the differences are in life that have someone working as a cashier as there job at a store when they might not want to be doing that vs someone who is viewed to be highly successful and famous in life.

For example what are the differences in life that make someone end up being a cashier at Jewel who might hate that job vs someone ending up being seen as highly successful like Donald Trump or Taylor Swift who like their job.

Like what are the things that happen in life that make people end up on these very different paths?

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

2 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I want to start off saying that I am not judging anyone being a cashier or putting this career down in anyway. I am curious though what happens to people in life that some end up on very different paths than others.

I am curious what the differences are in life that have someone working as a cashier as there job at a store when they might not want to be doing that vs someone who is viewed to be highly successful and famous in life.

For example what are the differences in life that make someone end up being a cashier at Jewel who might hate that job vs someone ending up being seen as highly successful like Donald Trump or Taylor Swift who like their job.

Like what are the things that happen in life that make people end up on these very different paths?

I think these sorts of things are too complex to exactly define as to why someone ends up in one situation vs another situation. Success as I define is outside of Your inner nature and experience, it is pleasantness that is in your surroundings, home, work, and such places.. So called Successful ppl are not the happiest or healthiest, so imo it is not something that one should aspire too, I would not want to trade places with Elon Musk, Taylor Swift, Donald Trump, or even ppl I like like Sly Stallone, because they are not really free ppl, i am not free either in many ways, I'm a slave to the dollar, they are not, they are slaves to others opinions and loyalty, but they have tons of money, fame, travel, they work in the field of their choice, and are creatives, but they suffer like anyone else.

Human Beings can suffer their success as much as they can suffer their failures, so they are all in the same boat if they are not evoking their Free Will via raising the Consciousness level within themselves..

Some ppl are more plan and goal orientated, they can focus better, and have discipline to achieve their goals, so on the surface they get somewhere faster, others don't have this so they drift around and end up with lower paying jobs and such lifestyles, its really as simple as that. D Trump was born to be the way he is and has what he has from it, I don't envy him at all...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

First, you are viewing success from a place of what your ideas of success means. What if someone is a happy cashier and someone is a miserable and depressed celebrity. You are asking different questions in the same sentence, so to speak because you don't know if Donald Trump is successful or not because all of that is based on what you're trying to achieve. A cashier that sets out to become a cashier is successful because that was their intention. 

Success doesn't mean having lots of money, it means achieving a particular goal that you set out to accomplish.

Second, what makes someone turn out to be a cashier VS. someone who becomes a politician, I think is determined by energetic patterns. How that energy was manipulated and formed which was determined by a particular thought process and belief systems. Choices that were made as a result of previous choices and so on. If I end up at a particular place or doing a particular job VS not doing something else is a result of a causation of previous circumstances. Meaning: I'm at the grocery store because I drove there, why, because I got in my car, why, because I was hungry, why, because my bodily reaction, why, because of how it is wired why etcetc, you get the drift. 

So a cashier VS a celebrity, just trace the circumstances back, which had nothing to do with them personally because it all just happened. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

12 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I don't believe one's worth is based on how powerful one is, or their job. 

As for what causes success, a lot of life is just luck. Some people are born into proper situations. Others are in the right place at the right time. Others just are born with given skills, or meet the right people to harness said skills. 

@NightHawkBuzz   Stop wasting energy on mental masturbation.

Focus all ur energy on your own path and see what happens :)

It's very simple: ambition.

All successful people have it and cashiers do not.

It's not about lifestyle, it's a core personality trait.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All successful people have it and cashiers do no

Some successful people were once cashiers. You have to start somewhere.

@NightHawkBuzz Work ethic, vision, long term thinking, education, personality type, etc

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I agree it is about ambition. 

But do you also think it has anything to do with the parents you were born to as well? Some people were saying that Donald Trump and Taylor Swift were born into money and influence while the cashiers of the world are not so that might also play a role in it. Do you think it does play a role or is it only ambition? 

Like for example Donald Trump inherited 413 million dollars from his parents. Some would say that gave him a big advantage in life because he was born into money and influence while the cashiers of the world did not inherit a large sum of money like that from their parents and didn't have the same opportunities that Trump had. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some successful people were once cashiers. You have to start somewhere.

He means the life long cashiers 

◭"89"

@NightHawkBuzz Using your time and money towards your success comes from ambition. Trump, is actually very ambitious. However, other people born I to money waste it and wind up failures. 

So, it ultimate comes from you. You also need to thing long term and the younger you make these decisions the better.

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

He means the life long cashiers 

Ok, Leo speaks in parables. I have to constantly be told what he meant to say. Thank God for his translators because his mind and my mind are so connected that we speak the same language internally but outwardly the message is received the opposite.....you know, like the Universal mirror. So, from now on I'll just translate what he says myself by seeing it as the opposite of what he says. See, geniosity at it's finest. One genius reflecting the other. That's why our relationship is from a distance because together we'll be a hot mess. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

This dude went from working a shitty cashier job at a convenience store to creating one of the greatest films… filmed inside said convenience store. He maxed out all his credit cards to follow-thru with his passion &  it obviously paid him back thousands fold.

fb6f6aca36f7f87070f38f83129fd4da8470d352c961949904f1288830cbb062 - instasize.png

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura I agree it is about ambition. 

But do you also think it has anything to do with the parents you were born to as well? Some people were saying that Donald Trump and Taylor Swift were born into money and influence while the cashiers of the world are not so that might also play a role in it. Do you think it does play a role or is it only ambition? 

Like for example Donald Trump inherited 413 million dollars from his parents. Some would say that gave him a big advantage in life because he was born into money and influence while the cashiers of the world did not inherit a large sum of money like that from their parents and didn't have the same opportunities that Trump had. 

Of course it is helpful to start off with money and the right parenting.

But a very ambitious person can overcome the lack of that, while a person with no ambition will end up a loser even if given every advantage.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Yimpa Kevin Smith was ambitious. He created an incredible cult classic. Clerks 1 and 2 are awesome. Love Kevin Smith, he has his own thing.

@Princess Arabia I am a Leo Translater 2.0

Like, the guy who 400 years later wrote down what the Buddha said.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

If ambition alone created wealth, I know some mfs who would be rich. Ambition is just fuel, which you need, but if you can't do shit,  you are going nowhere. Right thought+action is key to success imo.

Nothing alone creates wealth. Wealth requires a constellation of factors. Which is why it's rare.

Good luck creating wealth without health.

Edited by Leo Gura

Saying ambition alone causes wealth is naive. 

As for wealth linked with health, somewhat. Depends on the condition. Quite a few noted people had mental illnesses before being famous, or have experienced traumas. Lady Gaga is an example. Lots of noted Twitch/Kick streamers have also, like Alinity, Sweet Anita, etc. 

It's often based on luck - but it's politically incorrect and "unkind" to mention this reality. 

On 05/02/2024 at 7:07 PM, NightHawkBuzz said:

This assumes that it's merely a matter of choice or ambition. It can be, but more often than not there are a myriad of different factors involved. 

8 hours ago, Flowzo said:

Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform.

Your last post was 7 years ago and you came all the way now to post this? 

Edited by Leo Gura