wayneleekw

If I biologically survive, do I violate Truth?

43 posts in this topic

In spirituality, it suggests that survival as a biological organism is opposing to actual Truth. Since the system of nature is designed such so that the members within it, such as animals, need to eat each other in order to survive, humans essentially need to do the same. So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

And what is the point of God and the Universe suggesting that love and selflessness are the absolute Truth, but also enabling a system that forces us to oppose the Truth in order to survive in it?

This post is all over the place. I think I understand what you're trying to ask but you have to have a basic understanding of what Truth is, what survival entails, what is God and the Universe. God did not suggest anything. God is everything. You have to know what existence is. You are still seeing a God out there somewhere that suggests something and is telling us how to live. Do a little more research, watch a few more existential videos from Leo's library, metaphysical stuff and dive into the nature of Reality.

Until then, your question is a bit far-fetched because you're saying things that aren't even happening and expecting answers to those things.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

14 hours ago, wayneleekw said:

In spirituality, it suggests that survival as a biological organism is opposing to actual Truth. Since the system of nature is designed such so that the members within it, such as animals, need to eat each other in order to survive, humans essentially need to do the same. So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

And what is the point of God and the Universe suggesting that love and selflessness are the absolute Truth, but also enabling a system that forces us to oppose the Truth in order to survive in it?

No. Your life is made of truth. Your life is God’s mask. 

Your life doesn’t go against truth. Though, yes you are finite. Yes, in a way survival isn’t as truthful as a pure awakening to profound truth or the Godhead. But, it’s truth incarnate. 

You living your life consciously, truthfully, wisely, maturely, lovingly… that is how to live spiritually. 

A spiritual orientation to living the good life is healthy and more spiritual to imagining “something else” being more spiritually true. You as a human have plenty of spiritual practices and tools for higher realization. 

Spiritual schools like the Toaist and Aztecs see reality and human living, including animals that eat one another as deeply spiritual. So, it’s not true that life isn’t spiritual. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No you gotta do something. Your spirit is in your body and God put it here so anything you do is spiritual. This is a place for spirit to figure out itsself. So just try to understand why you are doing what you are doing and enjoy doing what you are doing. Try to be nice and understanding and have fun.

Edited by Hojo

On 2/5/2024 at 3:48 AM, wayneleekw said:

So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

Not really. There aren't any rules to violate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not really. There aren't any rules to violate.

Well selfishness causes suffering so there is that at least....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Suffering is good for ya.

On 2/5/2024 at 5:48 AM, wayneleekw said:

No.  Truth is infinite.   So it must not negate survival and selfishness.  It has to include it without choice.  A choice would be a bias.  But notice- God is responsible for creating the idea of choice  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Why? In what way

Because it burns away the ego.   If you want to get to enlightenment that is one such path.  Just pure suffering.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Most people only learn through pain as Andrew Tate says. Life is just a lesson to discover it is holy instead of mundane.

Edited by StarStruck

Just now, StarStruck said:

Most people only learn through pain as Andrew Tate says. Life is just a lesson to discover it is holy instead of mundane.

Andrew Tate knows nothing.  Drop him like a bad habit.  He may get you laid, but you can do that on your own.   Don't look to him for philosophical concepts - he's not that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, bazera said:

The mind is too stubborn to learn otherwise.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, bazera said:

Being selfish keeps you alive. If you were completely selfless you’d be dead.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Andrew Tate knows nothing.  Drop him like a bad habit.  He may get you laid, but you can do that on your own.   Don't look to him for philosophical concepts - he's not that.

I got rich thanks to him. Got into boxing. Fixed my mental health. Started a business. And yes got ok with girls too. He is just a phase. I don't idolize him like you do with Leo.

Edited by StarStruck

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The mind is too stubborn to learn otherwise.

That doesn't explain why it moves you closer to enlightenment.  It does, but not how you think.  The most effective suffering for enlightenment is a broken heart.  Because reality is love.   If you could actually break your own heart so badly you would awaken almost instantly. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I got rich thanks to him. Got into boxing. Fixed my mental health. Started a business. And yes got ok with girls too. He is just a phase. I don't idolize him like you do with Leo.

Rich how?  What are you doing for money?  I'm glad if he helped you in that regard but it seems to me he is just engrossed in ego.  Just don't mix him in with spirituality.    And idolize Leo? He IS ME.  And Andrew Tate IS you.  It's just you helping you.  That's real spirituality.  Not Andrew Tate who is a figment of your imagination.  At least use some enlightened dude.  I don't know- Ramana Ramharshi or someone.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Rich how?  What are you doing for money?  I'm glad if he helped you in that regard but it seems to me he is just engrossed in ego.  Just don't mix him in with spirituality.    And idolize Leo? He IS ME.  And Andrew Tate IS you.  It's just you helping you.  That's real spirituality.  Not Andrew Tate who is a figment of your imagination.  At least use some enlightened dude.  I don't know- Ramana Ramharshi or someone.

Andrew is as much you as Leo is dude.

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Andrew is as much you as Leo is dude.

But he is clueless - absolutely clueless - when it comes to spirituality.   But most people in society are.  But that's why you are here.   If you want to be.  There's a whole other level beyond Tate.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Suffering can be alright for some but maybe not for others and too much suffering is not a good thing either but that depends on you of course. Must be one of your fetishes or just like Mr. Ram Dass's foot fetish blessed thy feet, or that new-age stuff the young folk are into nowadays. And No, you don't have to suffer to awaken or for your ego to go. Go where? Now that would depend on how open your mind already is.  And if any of you know what it would be like to suffer most of you snowflakes would end up in an Asylem for the rest of your imaginary lives. Forget datura or Salvia that is for kids. There are parts or states of Consciousness that would make the Devil run like a little Rat and even Freddy Kruger would go what sort of twisted insane sht is this Fck this dream I'm out of here.  God would go WTF was I thinking🤣

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?