puporing

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

116 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

Despite this I am not larping as Jesus on an internet forum

Yeah... that'd just be silly. :ph34r:

Why so serious?

@puporing I remember you being obsessed with Leo and his obsession with being “the most woke”. You and me had discussions and calls, talking. I was trying to point you to yourself and for you to let go of Leo and your desire to compare yourself to “others”, (trying to be better than, or above) which is extremely per dominantly ego driven, more so female psychology, the comparison game, game of value taken in to spirituality.

Observe your beliefs and be careful with ego games. We have all had epiphanies and moments we get messiah complex tendencies. Observe them and move on. As they say, “observe it, don’t absorb it”

Also I could be completely wrong, and delusional for all you care, but if something triggers you from reading this, then observe that.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@puporing I don’t doubt your nature as Consciousness, nor am I denying your revelations, awakenings or realizations. I’m merely pointing you to the identity you are holding, the ego of the character you believe that you are.

At the end of the day, you have got to have an ego to even experience other people, beings or life itself. 

Nothing wrong with having an ego, but all finite identities have their own set of consequences.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S I don't have an ego anymore (besides the remains of this body), this is how you get to the highest state. But you can certainly misperceive it as ego because of your ego. 

It seems more so you're getting worked up about something here. I'm just a messenger at this point. No worries though, one day you'll understand.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

22 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

@puporing I remember you being obsessed with Leo and his obsession with being “the most woke”. You and me had discussions and calls, talking. I was trying to point you to yourself and for you to let go of Leo and your desire to compare yourself to “others”, (trying to be better than, or above) which is extremely per dominantly ego driven, more so female psychology, the comparison game, game of value taken in to spirituality.

Observe your beliefs and be careful with ego games. We all have had epiphanies and moments we get messiah complex tendencies. Observe them and move on. As they say, “observe it, don’t absorb it”

Also I could be completely wrong, and delusional for all you care, but if something triggers you from reading this, then observe that.

You're making some stuff up in there brother. It was never about comparing myself, there was a totally different conversation way back when. I was complaining about the way he was teaching the highest awakenings mainly. All good now, coz I guess I have to do some of this too, hopefully a bit more gentle.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing Are you claiming that you and only you are literally Jesus?

Or, are you referring to a Christlike state of consciousness?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@puporing Are you claiming that you and only you are literally Jesus?

Or, are you referring to a Christlike state of consciousness?

I literally became Jesus and I have returned. rofl.. but you know.. that's also you when you reach it. Literally if I make a video it'll be a slightly different kind of "character" every time I make one (for one).

So there was like a musician that I suspect might have reached this, but I'm not 100% sure coz he's still in his character mostly, but I think he's pretty much there if not extremely close to it... anyway.

Edited by puporing

@puporing Like, Jesus the ego? Jesus of Nazareth?

How did you know this happened?

How should people respond to you? 

Do you have memories of the past?

Are other people claiming to be Jesus wrong? 

Is Jesus in anyway actually special? Why should I care. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@puporing Like, Jesus the ego? Jesus of Nazareth?

How did you know this happened?

How should people respond to you? 

Do you have memories of the past?

Are other people claiming to be Jesus wrong? 

The Jesus Christ of Nazareth yes. 

There's a reason I didn't say Buddha for example, though I did commune with him. 

I studied his teachings and as I soaked up more and more of it I became the whole Christ, which is also the Kingdom of Heaven.

And well eventually it was deliberately dictated to me that "I am Lord Jesus Christ, and I have returned". 

I mean most people cannot recognize me at all so I mostly just go about like a normal person, unless someone is interested in this stuff.

Yeah I still have memories.

I don't usually hear people claiming to be Jesus. I mean you can obviously tell if someone's not there yet (if you're there).

Religious Dogma is not allowed here. For this reason I am locking the thread. 

People claiming to be Jesus… and we have had a few here the last few month. I will try to speak to you. If I see that you are boasting to be Jesus, putting yourself above everyone else, bragging, boasting, acting superior, clearly dogmatic etc… I will lock the thread and issue warning points. 

This forum is not intended for these types of situations. You are encouraged to seek support, I wish you well with what you are going through. This is not a place for Dogma. If you are feeling unstable please seek professional support. 

This personality cult around Jesus is an issue that runs through our society. However, on this forum our focus is on being non dogmatic, open minded, epistemologically humble, and serious in our approach to living truthfully. 

Building a Jesus ego/ fantasy/ purpose is not what we are doing here. No one is expected to play along with someone claiming to be Jesus. There are plenty of people who go through this. This is not the forums focus.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@puporing Sounds like you might have conflated an insight or unusual experience with interpretation. This is subjective, as what we've got of historical figures is legend and hearsay. Be honest. In any case, don't sit on your laurels. Keep up the contemplation.

I don’t mean to be a jerk either. I am doing my best. 

I wish everyone well. 

◭"89"

I think this Jesus thing is a tool of the ego to protect itself from the deeper truths which it cannot handle yet. That has nothing to do with religion 

Another thing could be that Jesus really is some kind of god / higher intelligence outside of the ego which can be accessed. 

We need to be open minded even if it can be dogmatic some times.

Edited by OBEler

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Religious Dogma is not allowed here. For this reason I am locking the thread. 

People claiming to be Jesus… and we have had a few here the last few month. I will try to speak to you. If I see that you are boasting to be Jesus, putting yourself above everyone else, bragging, boasting, acting superior, clearly dogmatic etc… I will lock the thread and issue warning points. 

This forum is not intended for these types of situations. You are encouraged to seek support, I wish you well with what you are going through. This is not a place for Dogma. If you are feeling unstable please seek professional support. 

This personality cult around Jesus is an issue that runs through our society. However, on this forum our focus is on being non dogmatic, open minded, epistemologically humble, and serious in our approach to living truthfully. 

Building a Jesus ego/ fantasy/ purpose is not what we are doing here. No one is expected to play along with someone claiming to be Jesus. There are plenty of people who go through this. This is not the forums focus.

Word, brother. Those fake ass wannabe Jesus freaks can kiss my messianic butt!

Now if you excuse me, I've got some lepers to heal. Peace out.

Why so serious?

The fuck is going on with Jesus lately in the forum.

I was born the 24th of December I am more Christ, Yeshua ben Joseph, than all of you together!:P

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

About the title: The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

If you haven't discovered yet that psychedelics are the more direct and efficient tool for awakening you are just an amateur

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Whoever claims a high state, is not the highest.

I started with psychedelics. But that won't get you to the highest and permanent state. You guys are trapped in the "psychedelic is the highway" mindset. You sure love to assume a lot about me right off the bat. Oh well it's to be expected ;).

Edited by puporing

Someone actually taking inspiration and following the footsteps of @Leo Gura's arrogance, I like it to be honest. Absolute Authority all the way baybee 🗿👍

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus