puporing

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

116 posts in this topic

Just now, Shodburrito said:

@puporing You are delusional. Seek help before you ruin your life chasing fantasies that don't exist. You are not fucking Jesus. You're most likely psychotic/schizophrenic. No functional human believes this.

Well that's clearly an assumption you're making. And I am only trying to find ones who are already close to me you see, so ofc I know 99% of the population will react like you do. ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing By saying that only a few people will believe you literally demonstrates that the only people to believe your nonesense are easily suggestible/mentally ill people. The fact that 99% of people disagree with you does not help your irrational claims. It does the opposite.

Edited by Shodburrito

@puporing suggestible By saying that only a few people will believe you literally demonstrates that the only people to believe your nonesense are easily suggetible/mentally ill people. The fact that 99% of people disagree with you does not help your irrational claims. It does the opposite.

Nope, it means that it's a very high state of consciousness that only very very few people are close enough to recognize it in the first place. But go ahead and keep thinking I'm just some crazy. Still love to you.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

10 minutes ago, puporing said:

How else do you imagine he will try to make himself known then, hmmm.?? If you did in fact one day become him, whatchu gonna do with that? Are you gonna go around every Church and announce yourself? Or what? What other options are there if you could enlighten me?

I think Jesus was pointing to a state of consciousness we can all attain and a heaven inside ourselves. If you have attained this state, you have attained christ consciousness. Am I wrong?

Many people have attained this state. I'm not denying you are there.

@Carl-Richard @Osaid This guy needs to be banned he is talking about delusional mentally ill things like he is the "second coming of Jesus" "he talks to heaven" please this is helping no one and he will only hurt other newbies who just have started this work.

1 minute ago, Shodburrito said:

@Carl-Richard @Osaid This guy needs to be banned he is talking about delusional mentally ill things like he is the "second coming of Jesus" "he talks to heaven" please this is helping no one and he will only hurt other newbies who just have started this work.

The problem is he acts like he's the only one who has attained this level of consciousness. Leo has also claimed this, so I doubt Leo will ban him for it, unless Leo is a massive hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

I think Jesus was pointing to a state of consciousness we can all attain and a heaven inside ourselves. If you have attained this state, you have attained christ consciousness. Am I wrong?

Many people have attained this state. I'm not denying you are there.

Yes, Christ Consciousness/Kingdom of heaven, and it's in everyone. Exactly it's not anything "newsworthy" to be honest. Just not super common in spiritual circles still.

Just now, Paradoxed said:

The problem is he acts like he's the only one who has attained this level of consciousness. Leo has also claimed this, so I doubt Leo will ban him for it, unless Leo is a massive hypocrite.

Well I'm the only one on this forum so far. There's a musician I know of elsewhere but not accessible.

Just now, puporing said:

Well I'm the only one on this forum so far. There's a musician I know of elsewhere but not accessible.

I tried to message you but it says I'm not allowed to send messages. Message me

@Paradoxed No, the problem he is claiming HE IS FUCKING JESUS DUDE. 

Yeah and I really am. He has returned in me, why is that so inconceivable to you?

2 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

@Paradoxed No, the problem he is claiming HE IS FUCKING JESUS DUDE. 

This can happen to you too. Don't be a Jesus denier

@puporing You can't prove it. And claiming that you are Jesus does nothing positive

I can I just don't want to share it here is all.. 

@puporing You can't prove it. And claiming that you are Jesus does nothing positive

Jesus couldn't prove it either. Some claimed he did miracles but who knows. And they killed him for his claims.

@puporing Have fun doing nothing with your life as believing you are Jesus will do nothing but ruin you already slim chances of having a meaningful and impactful life.

@puporing Have fun doing nothing with your life as believing you are Jesus will do nothing but ruin you already slim chances of having a meaningful and impactful life.

Lol okay, you're not serious ;).

2 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

@puporing SAYS THE ONE CLAIMING TO BE JESUS INCARNATE ROFL LOL LMAO. You are a poster example of why we need to fund better mental health access around the world

I think we are all son's of God in a sense we are all Jesus realizing ourselves

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Are Reached via CONSCIOUSNESS.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI