puporing

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

116 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

@puporing Hi Just curious, from reading what people post and their interactions, what is it specifically that allows You to claim that You are of a higher Consciousness than the others, serious question not judging You, just curious as to what the indicating factor/s are:)

Thanks...

A few people here know of my history here, etc. I'm not some rando that just joined here. I followed the other teachers closely before further awakenings that went beyond them. And I know I've reached the end now and where everyone else is at. And well, it was literally dictated to me from Heaven that I am "Jesus Christ" and "I have returned". If you want to find out more you can message me also. I don't share everything here.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

12 minutes ago, puporing said:

A few people here know of my history here, etc. I'm not some rando that just joined here. I followed the other teachers closely before further awakenings that went beyond them. And I know I've reached the end now and where everyone else is at. And well, it was literally dictated to me from Heaven that I am "Jesus Christ" and "I have returned". If you want to find out more you can message me also. I don't share everything here.

Okay so its by a sort of intuition that Your making that claim...I would agree, not by intuition but by the general theology that pervades most of the posts here, too many believe that no materialism exists, that everything is "imaginary" and that I am God, God is wrong wording to use imo, saying I am everything, everything is me is more appropriate

Yes I did some research on You, you have allot of followers and been on the forum for a long time, saw some good bookmarks on your profile too, so you've done your research and had some realization, all is good:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

43 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Okay so its by a sort of intuition that Your making that claim...I would agree, not by intuition but by the general theology that pervades most of the posts here, too many believe that no materialism exists, that everything is "imaginary" and that I am God, God is wrong wording to use imo, saying I am everything, everything is me is more appropriate

Yes I did some research on You, you have allot of followers and been on the forum for a long time, saw some good bookmarks on your profile too, so you've done your research and had some realization, all is good:)

Yes it's just that once you reach the highest level you just know, and you know where others are etc. It would make way more sense when you actually get to talk to them/experience their spirit.

Thank you very much for your open mind. I really appreciate.. something other than trolling you know. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing First of all this is LITERALLY impossible to prove, second of all how could you know that you have reached the highest levels-of- consciousness at all? If you say you have, you could be totally deluding yourself and I would argue YOU ARE. This post just comes off as morally grandstanding that you awakened without psychedelics and that somehow is superior to someone who awakened by psychedelics. Someone who is unbiased, unlike you, wouldn't care, and, in fact, would explore all options instead of blatantly demonizing this method. 

Edited by Shodburrito

10 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

@puporing First of all this is LITERALLY impossible to prove, second of all how could you know that you have reached the highest levels-of- consciousness at all? If you say you have, you could be totally deluding yourself and I would argue YOU ARE. This post just comes off as morally grandstanding that you awakened without psychedelics and that somehow is superior to someone who awakened by psychedelics. Someone who is unbiased, unlike you, wouldn't care, and, in fact, would explore all options instead of blatantly demonizing this method. 

dude squirted 5meo into his bum and couldn't handle it just fyi

so how enlightened could he really be

2 hours ago, puporing said:

just because you have been on actualized.org longer than other people means nothing. sounds like you need more 5meo in your rectum

Edited by Paradoxed

23 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

7 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

just because you have been on actualized.org longer than other people means nothing. sounds like you need more 5meo in your rectum

You guys are the reason I should just stop responding altogether. Of course I know I can't prove it here because I asked people to message me, and you wouldn't. So we're at a stalemate, alright?

Why is this guy not banned? @Leo Gura. Clearly he is delusional and needing mental health help as he is claiming to be Jesus Christ, claiming to talk to heaven? I mean c'mon... This is just going to hurt others who think this kind of behavior is normal or acceptable around here.

Edited by Shodburrito

@puporing You CAN'T KNOW THAT. You are literally deluding yourself and you're denying it. It is such a shame

I just saw a video today about another guy, in Australia who claims to be Jesus. Except he’s got a huge ->cult<- following. I don’t think he did psychedelics either. 

2 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

Why is this guy not banned? @Leo Gura. Clearly he is delusional and needing mental health help as he is claiming to be Jesus Christ, claiming to talk to heaven? I mean c'mon... This is just going to hurt others who think this kind of behavior is normal or acceptable around here.

I ask this about myself every day 💀 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Shodburrito Yes I can and I did become him, lol. What do you want me to do exactly to prove it to you?? This is really silly.

@Yimpa Do you know the names of moderators in here so I can tag them to report his guy? He is just harming newbies here normalizing this kind of unhealthy behavior

Just now, Shodburrito said:

@Yimpa Do you know the names of moderators in here so I can tag them to report his guy? He is just harming newbies here normalizing this kind of unhealthy behavior

Sigh... you guys are kind of hopeless you know.. here I am trying to be helpful. 

3 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

I don't think he needs to be banned, I find it quite entertaining.

I don't think you should learn from someone who says they know everything. I have had notions of omniscience when I experienced heaven. Despite this notion I don't believe I know everything and proclaim myself as the second coming of Christ. God has also told me I need to go to Earth to spread his message. Despite this I am not larping as Jesus on an internet forum

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

Sigh... you guys are kind of hopeless you know.. here I am trying to be helpful. 

I was just teasing.

It's an assumption you are making that anyone is seeking something from you

Just now, Paradoxed said:

I don't think he needs to be banned, I find it quite entertaining.

I don't think you should learn from someone who says they know everything. I have had notions of omniscience when I experienced heaven. Despite this notion I don't believe I know everything and proclaim myself as the second coming of Christ. God has also told me I need to go to Earth to spread his message. Despite this I am not larping as Jesus on an internet forum

How else do you imagine he will try to make himself known then, hmmm.?? If you did in fact one day become him, whatchu gonna do with that? Are you gonna go around every Church and announce yourself? Or what? What other options are there if you could enlighten me?

2 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I find it quite entertaining.

That's not a bad place to be. :x

@puporing You are delusional. Seek help before you ruin your life chasing fantasies that don't exist. You are not fucking Jesus. You're most likely psychotic/schizophrenic. No functional human believes this.