OBEler

Vaping 5 Meo side effects

44 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

@OBEler do it like me I do every 3 months 10 gr dry shrooms with lemon take. Directly hitting the wall.

Haha I think we have different approaches.But I highly respect your way of doing that. For sure you will get more out of it than 100 low doses. I just have sometimes a recreational side in me. I want to enjoy the beauty of creation on this level

36 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I did, I’m stressing for people to be careful regardless.

Exerting any part of the body past it's comfort zone will lead to inflammation, one symptom of which can be pain.

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Haha I think we have different approaches.But I highly respect your way of doing that. For sure you will get more out of it than 100 low doses. I just have sometimes a recreational side in me. I want to enjoy the beauty of creation on this level

Sure. But the reason why you are having a headache is because you are overdoing it. Don't do that. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 thats your assumption. Vaping alone without 5 Meo in it causes headaches. So having headaches is not a clear sign of overdoing 5 Meo. It can have other causes.

I just ask me if here on this forum besides Leo has also these side effects sometimes.

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@James123 thats your assumption. Vaping alone without 5 Meo in it causes headaches. So having headaches is not a clear sign of overdoing 5 Meo. It can have other causes.

I just ask me if here on this forum besides Leo has also these side effects sometimes.

Back then I did overdue 5 meo. And I got crazy headache. I had same problem.

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Back then I did overdue 5 meo. And I got crazy headache. I had same problem.

Oh ok then I am really overdoing it. 

What did you do back then? How often and what road of administration?

Is it possible that your headaches are caused by the vape juice? I vaped up to 50 mg of 5-MeO using e-mesh in smaller doses over a period of 2 hours and never had a headache.

21 minutes ago, shree said:

Is it possible that your headaches are caused by the vape juice? I vaped up to 50 mg of 5-MeO using e-mesh in smaller doses over a period of 2 hours and never had a headache.

It could have many causes.

I had a cold. I also was on a theme park taking first day 75 micro 1 D LSD and on second day I vaped at least 3 sessions on the day 5 meo. A session was around 15 minutes of vaping.On the third day I took 150 mg 1 V LSD which had overwhelmed me in it's effects and then I took a heavy rollercoaster with 360 loops, my head felt shaken by this ( disclaimer again: don't do this). After this day I experienced headaches for 4 days but I cannot know if it comes from LSD or 5 Meo or riding rollercoasters 3 days in a row while having a cold.

Edited by OBEler

2 days ago, with bufo nasal administeration I made it successfully to be recreational, but it's quite hard to make it recreational

And 5-meo-dmt on scenting, micro-dose level, or at any level can have some mild headache and dizziness, sleepy head

Edited by Fluran

11 minutes ago, Fluran said:

2 days ago, with bufo nasal administeration I made it successfully to be recreational, but it's quite hard to make it recreational

And 5-meo-dmt on scenting, micro-dose level, or at any level can have some mild headache and dizziness, sleepy head

Thanks for sharing your experience, I feel more that headaches come from LSD hangover but I recognized these mild headache and dizziness from 5 Meo on some sessions too.

Bufo is called the frog venom. I think you meant the synthetic 5 Meo substance 

I get headaches from vape pens. It's caused by the e-liquid. It's not healthy for you.

Try vaping it without the pen and see if you still get headaches.

With that said, chronic use of 5-MeO-DMT can definitely result in damage to your system and brain. That's not just a myth. So be careful. Don't overdo it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I get headaches from vape pens. It's caused by the e-liquid. It's not healthy for you.

Try vaping it without the pen and see if you still get headaches.

With that said, chronic use of 5-MeO-DMT can definitely result in damage to your system and brain. That's not just a myth. So be careful. Don't overdo it.

I can see that happening but Martin ball took over 8000 times 5 Meo and seems fine.I know one who took 500 times 5 Meo. Also seems fine

But then are some special cases where they took damage. But this did not happen from chronic use but from one trip which went wrong.

I wish there would be some reports of chronic use of 5 Meo and the results of it.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Martin ball took over 8000 times 5 Meo

@OBEler

Where'd you hear that? 8000 times is equivalent to taking 5-MeO every day for 22 years straight.

FYI, Martin suffers from debilitating insomnia so he is anything but fine. Not saying that's related to his usage of 5-MeO, but still.

Edited by Yali

I can see that happening but Martin ball took over 8000 times 5 Meo and seems fine.I know one who took 500 times 5 Meo. Also seems fine

I don't think he is doing fine. He had a big insomnia issue. Is it caused by 5-meo or other causes, who knows?

And most people who are very obsessed or passionate about something, will not tell you they have some problems that are caused by it, or they will deceive themselves into thinking that is caused by something else, or at best cases, the change can be so subtle and gradual that they will not notice it at all until it becomes a big problem.

I can see that happening but Martin ball took over 8000 times 5 Meo and seems fine.

Just because one guy doesn't have complications or side-effects doesn't mean you won't.

Imagine arguing that a new medicine is safe for the general public because one guy took a bunch of it and didn't have any side-effects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What changes in your cognitive capacities that you can attribute (if you could) specifically to Psychedelics use, both positive and negative? 

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Oh ok then I am really overdoing it. 

What did you do back then? How often and what road of administration?

I was doing it 1 time within 2 days 5 Meo. I was having mild headache and sweding then I stopped.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And with an RDA tank ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I have not noticed headache myself if I use it a few times in a session. But, know too much use makes you feel bad, can be disorienting. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"