Asia P

Salvia advices

45 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2024 at 8:06 PM, Leo Gura said:

I would like to, but my health problems prevent me for now.

How is your health Leo? 

Have you managed to find any promising solutions / protocols? 

I hope you get better soon :( 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 hours ago, Asia P said:

@Davino you were really helpful, thank you with all my heart.♥️

You're welcome. Stay safe and report your trips to give back to the community.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I think you should find a way to take something more appropriate, like a common psychedelic that has a history of positive trips. Based on the thing(s) that I hear about Salvia, I don't recommend it and don't think you need it. Unless you are Leo and want to experiment with how different substances affect your consciousness, I suppose you can. But, if your goal is merely God's consciousness and spirituality, find a common one that suits you genetically. 

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

find a common one that suits you genetically. 

Noob question: What do you mean by that? How do you know that one psychedelic suits you better than other?

@shree Not a noob question at all. Psychedelics can affect everyone differently: some people need higher doses, some need lower doses. You usually know that you are genetically gifted with a certain psychedelic when you can take a low dose and feel the effects (almost immediately). You don't need a heroic dose (a relatively large amount) and can have a trip on a light dose (a relatively small amount), even feeling the effects of a microdose. 

Another way to tell if a psychedelic is suitable for you is: are you having consistent God awakening(s) and life-changing insights? How's the quality of tripping? (Are they helpful? Are you gaining anything useful? etc..) and the Radicalness of your trip: are your trips leading to radical/mind-altering shifts of consciousness? Are they life-altering? These are some very important questions to ask when using psychedelics for spirituality. Usually, you know when a psychedelic isn't for you when it's making you feel weird or strange and not producing positive results for your spiritual awakening. And that's where people who deny psychedelic gets it wrong: 

The biggest issue with some previous (or current) psychedelic users (particularly those that deny the power of the substance for spirituality) is they project their experience with X substance to everyone else. So, they end up making absolute claims; such as psychedelics cannot lead to awakening or permanency. Non-psychedelic user claims are also worse: psychedelic users are not genetically gifted (which is the most devil claim of them all). Contrary to beliefs, genetics play a critical role in psychedelics and the user's overall experience. The best indicator of a genetically gifted psychedelic user is being able to have a radical, revolutionary, and life-altering (yet, exhaustive, draining, and deprived after the experience, potentially other negative effects during/after the trip) and still live to tell the story. 

That's a genetic gift and those people are rare. 

Edited by Pudgey

Do not do salvia unless you have lots of experience with other psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what do you mean for a lot of experience' ? How much experience do i need? (Because, i'm thinking about salvia in a very serious and respectful way. I really feel inside me that it's coming the right time to try. I really do feel ready to also stand an unconfortable, scary, disorienting experience.) I haven't got a long experiences with other substances, i've just started on psichedelics. But i also need to explain that i've a long experience with meditation (idk if this influences with the situation)

In a few words, i really need to go deeply. I feel an intense desire for something way way more profound.

@Asia P Why are you interested in Salvia?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Asia P Salvia is no joke. It can traumatize you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The above will guide you in your psychedelic journey

12 hours ago, Asia P said:

I feel an intense desire for something way way more profound.

My recommendation:

Malt will satisfy you more than Salvia

That's the truth.

Do both, you will see. At least for now this is the case.

You Awaken with Salvia but it's not fun.

You Awaken with Malt and it's fun.

What do you pick?

Wake with both but I know what I'm picking more consistently, a bias you may also have, that's the point of this sharing not convincing you

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Don't touch salvia. Once you incarnate as Leo's carpet sh1t stain all your confidence will fly out the window 

Btw you should cut it out, put it in a frame and hang it on the wall. Or auction it on ebay . Modern art with personal meaning .

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Davino i had very incredible experiences on shrooms. But when you are on that types of psichedelics, it's your ego who's realizing some kind of awakenings, your ego still exist. I really want to feel a powerful ego death. On shrooms, yes you can have it, but it's something mild, you mix yourself with everything and you become love while realizing that love is inside everything bc love is infinite. Salvia should be another experience at all..

Edited by Asia P

@Davino alreay seen this two videos... 5 meo malt but also (classical dmt, 5meodmt) are literally impossible for me to get...

Edited by Asia P

@Pudgey this is so true... just need to feel what i need, and what i want from psichedelics

On 6/2/2024 at 6:38 PM, Pudgey said:

I think you should find a way to take something more appropriate, like a common psychedelic that has a history of positive trips. Based on the thing(s) that I hear about Salvia, I don't recommend it and don't think you need it. Unless you are Leo and want to experiment with how different substances affect your consciousness, I suppose you can. But, if your goal is merely God's consciousness and spirituality, find a common one that suits you genetically. 

2 hours ago, Asia P said:

@Davino I really want to feel a powerful ego death. 

WIth classic psychedelics ego death are more like, I was never born to begin with I don't exist and so on. You see through the ego but you don't kill the ego although you may be in an egoless state.

Salvia on the other hand really kills the ego, in a very nasty visceral way. Everytime I take salvia there is this feeling of death. It may be suitable for experiencing the purest ego deaths. If that is what you want, Salvia may actually be for you. But it's still gonna be hard, you are dying in every trip. It gets time to get used to dying.

It seems that it is what you are searching in the end. If your expectation is a total annihilation of the ego Salvia is for you.

I remember after my first ego death in salvia, crying watching my cat eat, being able to feed another being again. Being able to eat, to exist as a human, crying of bliss for getting back that after dying

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

few weeks ago I did salvia, I put it in the bong, fire, I lay down thinking: craziness!, now let's see what happens. and...nothing, zero, not even the slightest sensation. expired? because that same salvia provided me with two very serious trips like 3 years ago. 

@Asia P Great job! I just read it. Looks like it was a pleasant and profound one! 

Edited by Pudgey

On 10.2.2024 at 9:58 PM, Asia P said:

@Davino @Leo Gura @funkychunkymonkey @FlyingLotus @Pudgey 

just had a wonderful trip on salvia. Very very very profound (Probably on a small dose) I'll write a report soon. I'm so thankful for your adivices and stories 🙏🩷

I am looking forward to read! Thank you