r0ckyreed

The Biggest Lie After Ego

41 posts in this topic

The biggest lie after ego is believing that sex and romantic relationships will fulfill you. No amount of sex and partners will fulfill you. It is so tricky because relationships and sex are basically like drugs. You get hooked on it and then once you orgasm or kiss your partner goodnight, you are still left with that emptiness feeling. It’s an illusion of happiness but in reality just another form of cheese chasing. 

Life is a maze and we are all rats. Falling in love with another rat is a trap because it prevents you from escaping the maze. Most rats are after cheese. If you find a partner that also wants to escape the maze with you, then you are in luck but not really. This is because relationships are another maze within the Maze.

This does not mean that sex/relationships are evil. It just means that they will put a governor on your mind and happiness. True happiness comes from exploring the Maze and escaping it. Of course, there will is a limit because to truly “escape” the Maze is to physically die. But even death cannot escape the Maze because the idea of death itself is part of the Maze and is something that the Maze has created. The only way you can “escape” the Maze is by understanding the Maze to the highest levels possible by accessing God levels of intelligence beyond rat intelligence.

Just notice that there is an orgasm (body), mindgasm (mind) and heartgasm (soul). If you just focus on the body element, you are missing out on 2/3s of the rat experience. You need to experience a mindgasm, penetrating into the insight of infinite intelligence. And heartgasm, the insight into infinite love, beauty, and perfection.

No amount of sex or relationships with other people will fulfill you. The only thing that ever truly will is having sex with Infinite Love, which is beyond personal, it is metaphysical.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Infinite Love is already having sex with itself. No such thing as human fulfillment. We'll be searching forever. There's nothing to escape from. You are it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

The idea of "escaping the maze" is nothing but a silly spiritual fantasy. The maze is all there is, and it is infinite.

Why so serious?

I thought the goal of life was to orgasm as many times as possible 

Yes, romantic relationships are still conflicts of the mind. But it does not mean it can not be amazingly beautiful.

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The idea of "escaping the maze" is nothing but a silly spiritual fantasy. The maze is all there is, and it is infinite.

Read my post.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Infinite Love is already having sex with itself. No such thing as human fulfillment. We'll be searching forever. There's nothing to escape from. You are it.

Not necessarily. If I am God but am depressed, then by definition I am disconnected from Infinite Perfection and Love. Love and perfection are all around me, but I don’t perceive it. Even though the human form is made out of Intelligence and Love, I can be disconnected from that since part of Perfection is allowing myself to be imperfect. Part of Intelligence is allowing myself to be ignorant. Part of Love is allowing me to hate. 

The way most rats live is having sex with other rats rather than having sex with the Maze. The Maze is already made of love, but the rats love does not match the level of the maze until it surrenders and lets the maze penetrate it with insight.

Edited by r0ckyreed

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

I thought the goal of life was to orgasm as many times as possible 

It is to let the Universe come inside you and give you orgasms of mind, body, and spirit. The thing is you’re so focused on the body that you are missing 2/3s of yourself; hence, 2/3s of your purpose. 

It’s funny to think about how many guys are just chasing genitals and sex rather than chasing the source of them.

Edited by r0ckyreed

I think for many people, not developing healthy romantic relationships will greatly limit your spiritual potential. 

You will be a sober human through most of your life. Career, relationships, and the joy of interacting with others isn't something to avoid. 

You need healthy amounts of detachment, but also.. Enjoy what life has to offer. 

Be wary of using spiritual ideas in toxic ways.

My personal opinion formed after hearing something I liked that Leo that...

A major goal in life is to be a good lover. Learning how to love others and yourself is a very rich and beautiful thing.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You can be in an intimate relationship while still retaining your autonomy. This takes years of inner work to develop.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The biggest lie after ego is believing that sex and romantic relationships will fulfill you. No amount of sex and partners will fulfill you. It is so tricky because relationships and sex are basically like drugs. You get hooked on it and then once you orgasm or kiss your partner goodnight, you are still left with that emptiness feeling. It’s an illusion of happiness but in reality just another form of cheese chasing. 

Life is a maze and we are all rats. Falling in love with another rat is a trap because it prevents you from escaping the maze. Most rats are after cheese. If you find a partner that also wants to escape the maze with you, then you are in luck but not really. This is because relationships are another maze within the Maze.

This does not mean that sex/relationships are evil. It just means that they will put a governor on your mind and happiness. True happiness comes from exploring the Maze and escaping it. Of course, there will is a limit because to truly “escape” the Maze is to physically die. But even death cannot escape the Maze because the idea of death itself is part of the Maze and is something that the Maze has created. The only way you can “escape” the Maze is by understanding the Maze to the highest levels possible by accessing God levels of intelligence beyond rat intelligence.

Just notice that there is an orgasm (body), mindgasm (mind) and heartgasm (soul). If you just focus on the body element, you are missing out on 2/3s of the rat experience. You need to experience a mindgasm, penetrating into the insight of infinite intelligence. And heartgasm, the insight into infinite love, beauty, and perfection.

No amount of sex or relationships with other people will fulfill you. The only thing that ever truly will is having sex with Infinite Love, which is beyond personal, it is metaphysical.

Have you ever wondered why so-called maze exists?

I created it because I was bored with infinite love. 

The point of the maze is not to escape it, but rather to become a conscious rat and enjoy the maze. On the other hand, to do that you would need to escape the maze first. 

Anyways, you're my imaginary rats are not even real, so don't worry about it : ) 

Daddy loves you 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

If I am God but am depressed, then by definition I am disconnected from Infinite Perfection and Love.

That's an illusion. You're not disconnected from anything. It is the egoic mind that thinks it is. You're not even connected because connection implies disconnection. You are all there is. There is no separation. It's all mental. The illusion of separation is how we're able to experience life and to Awaken from this illusion is to recognize who you truly are and that is that which everything is appearing from. Untouched.

We are all identifying with what's appearing and we claim it to be the Self when in all actuality these are all just reflections of the true Self. We have looked in the mirror and claimed the reflection to be real. It is, but it's not who we truly are. What you are can never change. Awareness just is. Now if we can just learn to enjoy the show and return back home unscathed, that is how to escape the so-called "maze" but it is all just illusory. How we do that is to not identify with anything just observe, let things be as they are without judgement. Even the criticisms, judgements, thoughts, emotions feelings are just appearing within the show and should not be identified with. They will dissolve back into which they came from. These are just appearances.

"I am depressed" is just another identity the mind concocted and now that script is playing itself out. Everything that aligns with "I am depressed" will start to show up in your experience until you decide to change that identity. The illusion of time and space is what makes that possible. No time, no memory, no memory no identity, no identity, no suffering.

The aim is not to "not have have an identity" but to chose wisely what you want to identify as. This is where the "I Am" comes in. Things will start to align with whatever we choose but it has to be consistent, embodied and without judging the old one. Just move to it within the mind and stay there. Thats why nothing is permanent. Reality is shifting to line up with whatever you choose to be, to become. It is not about killing the ego but to embody it and use it to experience what it is you want to experience in this realm. Now thats the challenge.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@r0ckyreed your bliss body will be there after you die you get this body only a little bit. How do you know when you die you wont be like i wish I focused more on cumming in that body.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Edited by TheGod

everyone needs their 2k or so calories or else you have no chance to make life work

no to repression and no to obsession

be a normal human being

I figured this would fall on some deaf ears.

My point is that I have noticed a trap that I have fallen into and many others have fallen pray to. The trap is chasing women rather than seeking a deep connection with reality first. The issue is that chasing women and sex won’t even fulfill your bodily needs because after you ejaculate, you are left empty and wanting more.

The main way to fulfillment is developing a strong direct connection to the Source of existence itself. Until you have built that connection with Source, women and sex are just temporary distractions. Choose your investments wisely. Chasing women can only end in heartbreak one way or another. A connection to Source is your way of transcending Death itself.

Romantic relationships are great. But nothing will beat your relationship to Source/God.

Edited by r0ckyreed

19 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I figured this would fall on some deaf ears.

My point is that I have noticed a trap that I have fallen into and many others have fallen pray to. The trap is chasing women rather than seeking a deep connection with reality first. The issue is that chasing women and sex won’t even fulfill your bodily needs because after you ejaculate, you are left empty and wanting more.

The main way to fulfillment is developing a strong direct connection to the Source of existence itself. Until you have built that connection with Source, women and sex are just temporary distractions. Choose your investments wisely. Chasing women can only end in heartbreak one way or another. A connection to Source is your way of transcending Death itself.

Romantic relationships are great. But nothing will beat your relationship to Source/God.

It's not so black and white.

Mashlow's hierarcy of needs.

Personally, I believe I am getting better results socially and dating wise, precisely because I have some sort of a connection to Presence and Source.

But if you had told the young version of me to go hard into connecting with Source, he wouldnt have done it, simply because he had other things (dating) that were so much more interesting.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

21 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The trap is chasing women rather than seeking a deep connection with reality first.

I only date God ;)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI