Theplay

the end of suffering

59 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How about a cat who was hit by a truck and left by the side of the road whimpering for hours. Just asking.

There is pain .. probably.

But the cat won't start creating stories like "why did it have to be me, these shitty things always happen to me, I bet it's from that one time when I was 1 week old and mummy cat went to get some food and I thought she abandoned me 😭... I better start doing some shadow work... Oh wait, I'm dieing"... and SCENE

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Edited by josemar
Typo

8 minutes ago, josemar said:

There is pain .. probably.

But the cat won't start creating stories like "why did it have to be me, these shitty things always happen to me, I bet it's from that one time when I was 1 week old and mummy cat went to get some food and I thought she abandoned me 😭... I better start doing some shadow work... Oh wait, I'm dieing"... and SCENE

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Exactly. Us humans create stories behind our suffering, which then have to fit into the narrative of the previous suffering and so on, and it never ends. Then when you tell people to free their minds they tell you to fuck off because they have bills to pay or that doesn't fit into the storyline they are constructing for themselves as a fucking human. This is when you realize that you have to change your own fucking story and recognize your own authoritative role.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How about a cat who was hit by a truck and left by the side of the road whimpering for hours. Just asking.

A lot of suffering, life is hard , But on his scale, it is most likely that there will be much more time of happiness than of suffering.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@vibv I get what you say. When you divide it to absolute and relative I completely agree.

@LfcCharlie4 Yea I was mainly referring to the psychological suffering of being a "self".

For me it was the worst kind of pain.

Pain is unavoidable but when you are free of the ego your relationship to it changes.

I think Leo said in one of his videos that Peter Ralston went to a dentist without any anesthesia and was able

to feel "raw" pain and remained with a smile on his face the whole time. 

1 hour ago, Theplay said:

@vibv I get what you say. When you divide it to absolute and relative I completely agree.

@LfcCharlie4 Yea I was mainly referring to the psychological suffering of being a "self".

For me it was the worst kind of pain.

Pain is unavoidable but when you are free of the ego your relationship to it changes.

I think Leo said in one of his videos that Peter Ralston went to a dentist without any anesthesia and was able

to feel "raw" pain and remained with a smile on his face the whole time. 

♥️

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

A cat lying on a sofa has approximately zero suffering. Why would God suffer more?

You won't understand honestly, im tired of explaining. None of you are awake enough.  This question and your previous questions tell me enough. You're  all literally so oblivious , even as something simplistic as : Why would god incarnate all the time if he is perfect and has no suffering.  You won't understand. If i'm gonna speak from a the highest level you will have no clue what i'm saying but i understand clearly from where you speak and what level you have reached since you have to go through all the levels first.

The fact is, suffering will never stop.The only time it stops is during non existence during your sleep and that's also one of the reasons you're here but it's only temporary. I even have an understanding why the screen goes black. At higher states you will see that sleep is imaginary.

That you're love as god, and that your being is infinite vibratory love. Is not gonna stop your suffering. You have never been here, the highest level that you've reached is still imaginary with your ' reality is just is' where you're being a witness of geometric shapes/dimensions and harmony . Hilarious

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Have you considered maybe YOU are the one who's "not awake enough", since you think:

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

The fact is, suffering will never stop.

Or will your spiritual ego not let you see through "your" "suffering" ?

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

At higher states you will see that sleep is imaginary.

But suffering isn't?

God imagines the pleasure/pain duality, that there is an avatar and that this one wants to get closer or avoid things.

This duality can also be blunted during the dream, when you were little nothing could make you cry in pain or joy, now the illusion is less strong for your normal paradigm and you are probably more "badass", the Pain seems more like a “manageable reflex”.

If God is truly infinite then there must be dreams based on forms of illusion that have nothing to do with it.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

41 minutes ago, josemar said:

Have you considered maybe YOU are the one who's "not awake enough", since you think:

Or will your spiritual ego not let you see through "your" "suffering" ?

But suffering isn't?

I have the right to speak about what i have witnessed after stopping my own heart, all the understandings in the omniscience state were given to me why life has to be this way.

Right now you're unconscious and act and say things by the will of god, i know the reasons why it has to be this way but you don't.  When you're trying to tell yourself and others that suffering will stop is actually you acting on behalf of god foryourself to look up on things for the highest good, but the truth that is very deep inside of you can't be erased so you're acting out of love for yourself and others in creating a good reality for yourself. There will be nothing besides yourself and the highest questions you have for yourself as god.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I have the right to speak about what i have witnessed after stopping my own heart, all the understandings in the omniscience state were given to me why life has to be this way.

Right now you're unconscious and act and say things by the will of god, i know the reasons why it has to be this way but you don't.  When you're trying to tell yourself and others that suffering will stop is actually you acting on behalf of god foryourself to look up on things for the highest good, but the truth that is very deep inside of you can't be erased so you're acting out of love for yourself and others in creating a good reality for yourself. There will be nothing besides yourself and the highest questions you have for yourself as god.

What is suffering, other than a thought?

1 minute ago, josemar said:

What is suffering, other than a thought?

It's not only a thought, it's your existence itself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

12 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Why would god

There is no god who does things, it's just your ego amplified on a psychedelic trip, you don't have enough detachment for a real mystical opening. The only god there is is the unfathomable reality and it is not someone.

On 24/1/2024 at 6:30 PM, gettoefl said:

i have been messing around for so long, now is time i get real, the suffering nonsense is fine for dilettantes but i am born for more

The suffering happens and That's it. If you can be human without mental suffering, great, it is what we are all trying to do, flow, let go of fear, open ourselves to living existence. but thinking that it is something that depends just on a decision in a moment is a mistake. There is a work to do, a frequency to equalize.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but thinking that it is something that depends just on a decision in a moment is a mistake. There is a work to do, a frequency to equalize.

It starts with a decision, then the work begins. But the work should not come from a place of "fixing" the egoic self because that's just perpetuating the egoic mind and keeping it in delusion. It is a decision. Then we work from there as Source recognizing itself as Source.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Yimpa good one

Haha, I had to look back at what I said because I forgot what I said xD

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 1/23/2024 at 8:57 PM, Yimpa said:

Look, you’ve got to get to a point when you simply stop caring. You as a human won’t be able to do it. You realize none of this ever mattered to begin with and all you’re left with is Love.

Yea. LOVEEE!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

This is only the beginning…

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This is only the beginning…

How do you know ?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

41 minutes ago, James123 said:

How do you know ?

Pretty much everything that has gone well in my life came from a position of not knowing. Then I open that door and reveal what needs to be revealed.